Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHY do fat and ugly girls approach me?

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IGotGame
Why do fat and ugly girls have no problem walking up to me and hitting on me. I think to myself......is this b!tch out of her fvckin mind. Do I look like the type of guy to converse with you? Now I'm not ****y or anything but chix say I'm hot and I dont get rejected a lot when I talk to hot girls. But I bounce at a night club and 97% of the chix that approach me most of you guys would be offended if it were you. Am I sending off some sort of vibe that ugly chix think I wont dismiss them? Is my job at the club make them feel more comfortable talking to me? wtf? lol
I noticed something simular with a online add resently. I got many approaches from girls who seemed like tottaly losers to me (inactive, uneducated, unemployed and fat).

Ofcause it is easy to screen them out, but I anyway took the add down to compleatly re think it.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think fat and UG's approach all of us guys. My advice is don't lead them on. It only encourages them even more. Be neutral (and not mean)...who needs bad karma, right?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
Damn fat chicks are so full of themselves.
You just said a mouthful.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont even sweat it. If fat girls think your hot, so do hot girls. Just cause they are fat doesnt mean theyre tastes in men are different.