WHY do fat and ugly girls approach me?

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do fat and ugly girls have no problem walking up to me and hitting on me. I think to myself......is this b!tch out of her fvckin mind. Do I look like the type of guy to converse with you? Now I'm not ****y or anything but chix say I'm hot and I dont get rejected a lot when I talk to hot girls. But I bounce at a night club and 97% of the chix that approach me most of you guys would be offended if it were you. Am I sending off some sort of vibe that ugly chix think I wont dismiss them? Is my job at the club make them feel more comfortable talking to me? wtf? lol

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to go to the Ginnia Ruins. There's a lvl 7 protection force field that will protect from that kind of stuff. Be careful though. The imps have the death spell and wont waste time to use it.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls would get no one if they never approached

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IGotGame
Why do fat and ugly girls have no problem walking up to me and hitting on me. I think to myself......is this b!tch out of her fvckin mind. Do I look like the type of guy to converse with you? Now I'm not ****y or anything but chix say I'm hot and I dont get rejected a lot when I talk to hot girls. But I bounce at a night club and 97% of the chix that approach me most of you guys would be offended if it were you. Am I sending off some sort of vibe that ugly chix think I wont dismiss them? Is my job at the club make them feel more comfortable talking to me? wtf? lol
So what if u approach an HB and she said that some ugly guy (u) approached her and that she was disgusted. I don't know about you, but when I say something about other people, I always reverse the situation to see how I would feel.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's in your head that fat/ugly chicks try to pick up on you, who would not be disappointed at someone trying to flirt with them?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it as you are appoachable and these chicks feel as if they have nothing to loose. It's a pain but it's a part of being a DJ. Just thank them and tell them that you don't feel the chemistry, that's what works for me.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's an insult when ugly or fat girls approach you. From my experience unless a girl is either drunk or completely delusional about the way she looks she will only hit on guys that she feels are in her league. Think about it why would you hit on somebody that you know would reject you? Would a girl that looks like Rosie O'Donnle approach a guy that looks like Brad Pitt? She only would if she was drunk or delusional. Women know that men are obsessed with looks. If a fat or ugly chick thinks she is in your league, it's an insult to your looks for the most part.

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghostin
maybe u smell like food
HAHAHA! That made me laugh...

Well anyway... I see it as a part of being desirable.
Just as HB's have to live with AFC's approaching them, so do we (DJ's) have to live with fat/ugly chicks approaching us...:p

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey its better than having gay guys hit on you. I get that all the time and I dont dress metrosexual or anything like that.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by medjaun
Hey its better than having gay guys hit on you. I get that all the time and I dont dress metrosexual or anything like that.
I don't know about that. Gay guys seem to be extremely picky and have high standards. Although if gay guys are hitting on you that probably means they thought you were gay.:p

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I don't know about that. Gay guys seem to be extremely picky and have high standards. Although if gay guys are hitting on you that probably means they thought you were gay.:p
Hehe, well not necessarily. A lot of gay guys are attracted to straight men and think they can convert them. Its like they think everyone has some gay in them and they are going to pull it out of you. I've dj'd (spinning records) at a lot of clubs in the underground dance world which in some cases have a higher % of gay patrons than usual. In doing so I've got into convos on this topic with them so thats how I came to that conclusion. Whats funny is that when you say your not gay they either get pissed or try to tell you otherwise.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these guys are right .

there is no taste difference between fat chick and hot chicks. they all like the same kinds of guys.

take it as a compliment and remember like the one guy said, for every chick you are not interested in that approaches you, there will be some chick that says the same about guys she isnt interested in.

remember : its all about numbers! girls learn this too.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

there is no taste difference between fat chick and hot chicks. they all like the same kinds of guys.

yeah they are all going to think that Brad Pitt is hot but the fat ones won't hit on him

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
yeah they are all going to think that Brad Pitt is hot but the fat ones won't hit on him
actually they have less to loose and would hit on him, and wouldnt be embarrassed to make a joking comment about how fine they think he is.