Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Exes Feel The Need to Reach Out to You After...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ink_wizard said:
Because when you are still so inlove with them and know YOUR the one for them, its the right thing to do. She might genuinely be sorry for the break up and saw the error in her ways? Everyone makes mistakes
I don't follow this "love" thing. It's the same with this "the one" BS. If you can connect strongly with one women then chances are that you'll connect well with millions.

To me "the one" is just some BS that you tell/convince yourself into making you believe that there is no one else out there (not that you NEED a women anyway).

If she did it once then she'll do it twice. Things will seem fine at first but give it time and her true colours will start to show again.

Last edited:

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
I don't follow this "love" thing. It's the same with this "the one" BS. If you can connect strongly with one women then chances are that you'll connect well with millions.

To me "the one" is just some BS that you tell/convince yourself into making you believe that there is no one else out there (not the you NEED a women anyway).

If she did it once then she'll do it twice. Things will seem fine at first but give it time and her true colours will start to show again.
True that - sometimes its better to move forward and not look back - one girl may be unique but then there is a chance that the other 3 billion are unique too