Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Blondes Like Me More Then All Other Women?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, since PUA theory seems to suggest that attraction repels women (well, not exactly, but close enough). I also love redheads, and there was a time when every time I saw one I would brighten up and be very upbeat and present when I engaged with them. This seemed to cause some attraction. At other times, I've basically ignored them, and for the most part they've ignored me. PUA theory would seem to suggest that I should be getting more attraction by ignoring them. Well, whatever.

Like the OP, I've always had better luck with blondes than any other group. Even at times when I was most attracted to brunettes (I've been through all three phases lol). Not sure why. I had very dark hair when I was younger, almost black (gray now), maybe the opposite attracts.
The important thing to know is that NOTHING happens if the chick is not attracted to you in the first place. There is NOTHING you can do to change this. PUAs and relationship coach ****tards sell men on the idea that any man can get any woman... that is absolute and complete bvllsh!t. The ONLY thing a man can do is to bust his butt, and be the best version of himself he can be (get a good career, workout, get interesting hobbies, learn new things) not to get A CHICK, but to be more attractive to as many women as possible.

So yeah... back on topic. The chick has to be attracted to you... then at that point, you have to let her know without being a pig and coming out and saying it... that you want to fvck her. She has to know you have a penis... MUCH of this is communicated through body language and your own attraction to her, much of it is just sub-conscious, you don't even realize you are doing it, but chicks can pick up of this like you have a neon sign over your head. It's almost impossible for you to hide this. So when I meet a woman I'm attracted to, she pretty much knows... and if she likes me, and is available, she'll meet up with me. As long as I don't mess anything up at that point I can seduce her.

I do well with redheads because my natural attraction to this type comes out in my behavior, which she picks up on. But she ALSO has to be attracted to me, and she has to be available. Now the OP... well it's kind of a chicken or egg thing. He is aware that blondes seem to be attracted to him... so when he sees a blonde his sub-conscious reaction to this is that something might happen, and everything becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. He's obviously a very attractive man... that women will respond to... but that is only one piece of the puzzle.

He is obviously unaware that he is sending out sub-conscious clues and hormones when he is around blondes. There have been NUMBEROUS scientific studies that prove this out. We have biologically evolved to hook up, and nature makes this happen. This is how homosexual humans find each other in large groups of people. It's not fvcking magic, it's cues people put out without them knowing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Awesome thread.

As has been stated, and as I have told my male friends “knowing your value and where you fit in the SMP is key”.

It is simply night and day when you find a woman who is genuinely attracted versus others who are attracted enough.

If you posses at least two neurons that are firing correctly you know when you are swinging above your batting average. Many choose to delude themselves, and are consistently disappointed and turn into bitter *******s, say dumb **** to women that reject their advances and so on. This serves no purpose, I see this from males who are some how marginalized due to race, country of origin, etc. In the end your little outburst does nothing, it’s bad energy it’s wasted, just learn from the interaction and move on.

Raging against what you cannot change is absurd. It’s like a kid digging in their heels and being delusional about their ability to effect an outcome. In the end you are embarrassing yourself.

You cannot buy or fake class, and sometimes that class in your responses or silence is what drives curiosity and interest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thread.

As has been stated, and as I have told my male friends “knowing your value and where you fit in the SMP is key”.

It is simply night and day when you find a woman who is genuinely attracted versus others who are attracted enough.

If you posses at least two neurons that are firing correctly you know when you are swinging above your batting average. Many choose to delude themselves, and are consistently disappointed and turn into bitter *******s, say dumb **** to women that reject their advances and so on. This serves no purpose, I see this from males who are some how marginalized due to race, country of origin, etc. In the end your little outburst does nothing, it’s bad energy it’s wasted, just learn from the interaction and move on.

Raging against what you cannot change is absurd. It’s like a kid digging in their heels and being delusional about their ability to effect an outcome. In the end you are embarrassing yourself.

You cannot buy or fake class, and sometimes that class in your responses or silence is what drives curiosity and interest.
That's why the "females choose" mantra is so important. A man needs to invest his energy where there are returns, not "hope" for returns.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
That's why the "females choose" mantra is so important. A man needs to invest his energy where there are returns, not "hope" for returns.
They're too stupid to choose accurately.

Their perceptions of the world are filtered through their nonsense brains. That's what makes the whole thing a joke.