"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Why do blondes and redheads love minorities so much?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
How has this turned into a racial slur thread?

FYI there's white people who are beggers plus there are blacks and a whole ton load of other races begging on the streets.

I see plenty of mixed raced people getting along just fine and will be doing so for thousands of years as they did in the past.

There's no stopping it.

Nature demands it so.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
In my experience that has been the complete opposite lol

I always see the blondes and redheads with mainly white dudes.

The only minority I will see a blonde chick with is meybe a black guy, and usually he is good looking.
Not sure where you are over at. From what I see with hot girls it is like this:

Hot blondes and redheads go for dark haired white guys a lot.

Dark haired white women go for pale guys and blond guys a lot.

When hot white women do go interracial, they are usually blondes and especially redheads.

I have seen a lot of hot blondes and redheads with minorities of all kinds.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Because minorities are great man.. black men are just generally cooler than white dudes. I say that in the least racist, non partial way possible.
LOL, non-partial, I got the joke bro.

All that said, yeah I do believe these days minorities are coming up. Blonde women, redheads, and Anglo/northern European brunettes (aka really white girls who just happen to have dark hair) are noticing and going for guys of color in droves. It used to be just blacks but I see Asians, Indians, Arabs, and ethnic dudes with white women a lot too these days. Latinos with white girls is so common.

It does seem though that swarthy white women (Greek, Mediterranean, etc.) really hate darker guys though, I mean hate em a lot.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
But the taboo doesn't last long. That's why you rarely see successful interracial marriages or families
My folks, mom is Black, dad is White, have been married together for 45 years.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I'm a minority myself and I don't have any blonde or red-haired gf. This thread is absurd. Some fantasies people have about minorities are really insane.
 
Top