Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why divorce rates could spike after the pandemic ends

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

neuropsychologist said many of her clients already knew they had issues in their marriage before COVID-19, and their problems only worsened during lockdown.
Another wave of disaster soon. Im for one had observed many couple stayed compromised during this lockdown, theres no playful, loving interplay between two couple who admired and respected each other.. Only delayed resentment.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pandemic isn't going to end.
Clearly.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pandemic isn't going to end.
Clearly.
The spanish flu that that kills 50mill people started on February 1918 lasting April 1920.. It will end surely, and when everything are open back mainly the court of law.. It will be a reboot for everyone.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Three weeks to flatten the curve" they said here in the UK...
Two years ago.
The UK "Freedom day" June 21st is already postponed because reasons.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine ended during lockdown MK 2 , not sure it was right anyway but it probably would have gone on for another year or so without lockdown

A friend incredibly went through 2 relationships during 2 lockdowns both failed

Another mate is with a 4 year LTR his comments to me before Christmas were " she's boring in bed" , " she's too clingy " , "She's boring"

But couldn't man up and put her out of her misery

now they are playing happy families again i ran into them the other day and can safely say its the most sickly thing I've ever watched in my life like they are on a tv show or something

In the last couple of years I've learnt People enjoy a façade especially when in relationships / marriages but often behind closed doors
all is not what it seems ......

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last couple of years I've learnt People enjoy a façade especially when in relationships / marriages but often behind closed doors
all is not what it seems ......
Sorry to hear about your relationship, people with half personality often will only project the half of it for the outside world, often the beautiful facade. these couple wasnt a whole person at the beginning of the relationship and the relationship never was real.

Its that important to comfortable being alone with yourself and embrace a whole complete you before youre able to love someone.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Three weeks to flatten the curve" they said here in the UK...
Two years ago.
The UK "Freedom day" June 21st is already postponed because reasons.
Its because they don’t know anything, or they didn’t know much, about the virus.

The issue is the assumption that they knew everything then, and have therefore been deliberately sabotaging people, because reasons.

governments, scientists etc are making it up as they go along. Like we all are, responding to things and adapting.

The human race has a long establish history dealing with pandemics, there is nothing about one which automatically suggests foul play.

Occam’s razor suggests that something which is worldwide, broadly been dealt with similarly on 5 continents, and involving countries who are actually hostile to each other taking the same approach, suggests that this isn’t a hoax. The man made element is up for discussion, but there is a remote chance it’s a scam.

They don’t know, they aren’t all powerful and they, and other governments have been ad libbing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce rates were already spiked before the pandemic came along. Women just used it as an excuse to leave relationships and monkeybranch back into the carousel. They won’t last long though.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big percent of failure in relationship came from this.. Being a women/men who cant be alone with themselves. Doesnt have a capacity of emeotional regulation.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after? dude the first year the number of yelling I heard on the neighbors was annoying.

what I see is most people who marry do so for lust not because they like the person, then when they get locked for some weeks together, they can't stand each other

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after? dude the first year the number of yelling I heard on the neighbors was annoying.

what I see is most people who marry do so for lust not because they like the person, then when they get locked for some weeks together, they can't stand each other
Yeah that what i mean mate.. They could never be in an healthy relationship due to the unresolved issue.. Well at least the court didnt open in some state at the moment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
March 2020-present has seen a lot of breakups of non-marital relationships and a lot of divorce filings. So many stressors in this time!

Serenity

Reaction score
Another wave of disaster soon.
I don't view it in such a negative light. The reason these marriages break apart really has nothing to do with the pandemic. They were doomed from the start, the distance they were able to have before the pandemic was the only thing keeping them from being intimate enough to realize they don't work out together. This distance cannot prevent the inevitable, only delay it. The pandemic and its effects are merely a trigger, it was going to end sooner or later anyways.

The positive is that the pandemic caused them to finally spend enough time together to realize the other person wasn't right, it saved their time. Who knows how long they could have been married to the wrong person if they still had their escapes available.

This is not a disaster, it's a mass freeing. This result was inevitable, now it all just happens at the same time instead of being spread out over who knows how long.

Serenity

Reaction score
Pandemic causing divorce?

I doubt it. Divorce happens because Provider Game (which is what marriage is) doesn't work anymore in 2021. Women want tingles and excitement and if you marry her then she's no longer in suspense. She's got you, and therefore she inevitably gets bored.
Yup, the pandemic isn't the root cause. It's merely a trigger, people spending time together only to realize they married for the wrong reasons. When they had an escape they could avoid facing the truths of their relationship, but when left with no option sh!t hits the fan and it breaks apart.

On the other side, those who made a good decision are rewarded with being closer than ever. More time and opportunity to have those tingles and excitement, if you're creative enough of course :cool:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandemic causing divorce?

I doubt it. Divorce happens because Provider Game (which is what marriage is) doesn't work anymore in 2021. Women want tingles and excitement and if you marry her then she's no longer in suspense. She's got you, and therefore she inevitably gets bored.
Yes, provider game is dead. The generation of women between 25-45 now all grew up with the notion of empowered career women if they grew up middle class or higher. Most women with a BA/BS degree in this age range or higher can either support themselves or rely on their Boomer/late Silent Generation parents for a handout. Those without a college degree can rely on government entitlement programs for a handout.

The reason these marriages break apart really has nothing to do with the pandemic. They were doomed from the start, the distance they were able to have before the pandemic was the only thing keeping them from being intimate enough to realize they don't work out together. This distance cannot prevent the inevitable, only delay it. The pandemic and its effects are merely a trigger, it was going to end sooner or later anyways.

The positive is that the pandemic caused them to finally spend enough time together to realize the other person wasn't right, it saved their time. Who knows how long they could have been married to the wrong person if they still had their escapes available.
Marriage has been a broken institution since second wave feminism became firmly entrenched by the end of the 1980s.

The disease of COVID-19 tended to cause serious illness and death in those who were old and/or had serious pre-existing conditions. From a romantic relationship standpoint, the pandemic did the same thing. It ended the romantic relationships (marital or non-marital) that were already weak entering the pandemic.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, provider game is dead. The generation of women between 25-45 now all grew up with the notion of empowered career women if they grew up middle class or higher. Most women with a BA/BS degree in this age range or higher can either support themselves or rely on their Boomer/late Silent Generation parents for a handout. Those without a college degree can rely on government entitlement programs for a handout.

Marriage has been a broken institution since second wave feminism became firmly entrenched by the end of the 1980s.

The disease of COVID-19 tended to cause serious illness and death in those who were old and/or had serious pre-existing conditions. From a romantic relationship standpoint, the pandemic did the same thing. It ended the romantic relationships (marital or non-marital) that were already weak entering the pandemic.
I have seen a lot of women own fancy cars, million dollar house, degree, gucci prada blah blah.. male provider? provide to who??