Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did she suddenly contact me again?

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last January to June I was hanging out with this girl, we really clicked but it was six months of pretty extreme hot and cold. She would make bold statements like "I've never felt like this about another guy before" but kept me at arms length with excuses like "been single so long don't know if I can let someone in". At one point she went from "I want to give things a chance" to "I don't know what I want" in a 48 hour window. Things fizzled out in June, I made a comment she didn't like (hyper sensitive type) and she said it's fine don't worry about it, but didn't respond to a text or two after so I quit reaching out.

Mid-August she texts out of the blue, acting flirty and excited to speak to me. After a playful exchange I invite her to meet up. She ignores the text. I shouldn't have but the next day I double texted and playfully teased/negged that she was a horrible communicator. She responded immediately apologizing with a list of excuses but I didn't reply. Nothing further between us.

Fast forward to a few days ago. She again texts out of the blue saying "I hope you're doing well, I was doing X and thought about you and blah blah". Had to do with something we had in common and used to do. We've exchanged just a few messages and this time I kept them more indifferent and did not ask her to meet up.

So why has she suddenly reached out again, and what's the best way to play it? Use this as a window of opportunity to start texting her again, or let her keep coming to me?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very fake, very opportunistic woman
That's what I'm thinking. She isn't playing hard to get, she is just playing you for attention because of something else that went wrong in her life. Some guy she really wanted dumped her and now she is coming back to you for validation.

If you do anything, assuming you've slept with her before, then just invite her over for sex. That's it. If she doesn't bite, stop responding to her.