"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Why did she suddenly contact me again?

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Last January to June I was hanging out with this girl, we really clicked but it was six months of pretty extreme hot and cold. She would make bold statements like "I've never felt like this about another guy before" but kept me at arms length with excuses like "been single so long don't know if I can let someone in". At one point she went from "I want to give things a chance" to "I don't know what I want" in a 48 hour window. Things fizzled out in June, I made a comment she didn't like (hyper sensitive type) and she said it's fine don't worry about it, but didn't respond to a text or two after so I quit reaching out.

Mid-August she texts out of the blue, acting flirty and excited to speak to me. After a playful exchange I invite her to meet up. She ignores the text. I shouldn't have but the next day I double texted and playfully teased/negged that she was a horrible communicator. She responded immediately apologizing with a list of excuses but I didn't reply. Nothing further between us.

Fast forward to a few days ago. She again texts out of the blue saying "I hope you're doing well, I was doing X and thought about you and blah blah". Had to do with something we had in common and used to do. We've exchanged just a few messages and this time I kept them more indifferent and did not ask her to meet up.

So why has she suddenly reached out again, and what's the best way to play it? Use this as a window of opportunity to start texting her again, or let her keep coming to me?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Very fake, very opportunistic woman
That's what I'm thinking. She isn't playing hard to get, she is just playing you for attention because of something else that went wrong in her life. Some guy she really wanted dumped her and now she is coming back to you for validation.

If you do anything, assuming you've slept with her before, then just invite her over for sex. That's it. If she doesn't bite, stop responding to her.
 
Top