Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did she push me away?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so its like the second time I hang out with this girl who has been sending me alot of good vibes about diggin me before we chilled yesterday. A lot of flirting and we both new what was up. She came to a concert my band played in and my band did amazing peope were going nuts, I m the lead singer so I had plenty of attention and ppl like jumping and trying to touch me, and she seemed to be digging it. I even gave her a flower during a song and she got really happy and put it in her hair.

After my bands set i changed clothes and put on some cologne and went back to chill with her. She told me she loved it and it was sweet and we had that akward moment that i felt i should have kissed her in but there was like 20 of our friends inches away from us so nothin happened. I started kino though and it escalated greatly. We had short hand holding sessions or I'd put my arms around her and shed do it back or we gave each other massages, i put my arm on her back when we talked. She seemed very comfortable with me.

After the show we went to my friends house and then things went bad. My friend had a party sort of and she got very akward and silent cuz another body took her friend downstairs and she got scared for her friend and it kinda backlashed at me. She seemed to get cold to my touch so i backed off and not only that but she got really quiet and just blamed it on being tired but i could tell she was still worried. When i drove her back I was like thanks for coming and held my hang out and she held it for 5 seconds but I tried not to break the connection but she did. Then she hugged me and went home. Whats the deal??

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention like we were basically grinding during the rest of the concert during some of the bands and it went from that to squat

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably thought you wanted more then she was willing to give and got nervous and wanted to show you to slow down a little....she prolly thought that cuz of teh other girl and guy going downstairs , maby she thought you just saw her as a groupie or sumthing , ( i dont know what women think ) but as i was saying some girls like taking it slow sometimes.... o_O but all in all just forget about it , dont treat her any different then you do and just act normal , make her come on to you from now on , so kino alot then back off then kino again and such .... take it slow ..... read the bible if you havent =P peace!

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i have its just like it kinda caused a relapse almost for me, when i kinda got over it i decided id still talk to her but kinda not be so " oh heyyy last night was soo great" Ill just be normal like im tired or something kinda do what she did last night and let her come back and try and initiate the warm feelings again.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude there were many opportunities for isolating when we went to my friends house but then she just wasnt feeling it anymore she pulled a full 180 on me. And I wasnt even over kinoing at all when i felt she got uncomfortable I let go and gave her some space even went to a group of very attractive chicks and talked to them for a while and she kinda just stood there until I invited her to meet them.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
Well dude there were many opportunities for isolating when we went to my friends house but then she just wasnt feeling it anymore she pulled a full 180 on me. And I wasnt even over kinoing at all when i felt she got uncomfortable I let go and gave her some space even went to a group of very attractive chicks and talked to them for a while and she kinda just stood there until I invited her to meet them.
You need to isolate her away from her friends (set up a meeting one on one away from everyone you and her know, like a real date). She may be shy and does not want to be labled a slvt especially since she doesn't know where she stands with you and doesn't want others to know. The less other people know about it the better.

Pimp on the low.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that, its just that i know she isnt really the shy type at all she just got really wierd when my friend was hookin up with her friend downstairs and kind just shut off and went into worry mode

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and her birthday is like in 3 days and im not sure exactly what im supposed to do, especially now