Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Did Julian Get Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta work crazy hard to get banned here. He succeeded, but he'll be back.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a good chuckle when I read that. "Recent evidence"

Igetit!

Reaction score
Can I get banned for a day? Just cuz. Can you guys do that or no?
It's possible....BUT.....you CAN NOT be banned without a cause. In other words,there has to be some type of rule violation or misconduct on YOUR PART FIRST. You can not be banned "just because".

And even after a violation,there's a warning,2nd warning,point assessment. And even after all that,the ban has to be VOTED ON before being carried out.

I know it may seem like you just go to sleep,wake up,log in here,and bam...."so and so" just got banned,but believe me......there's a WHOLE LOT MORE going on behind the scene than people may realize.

To the average member,he just logs in and happens to see Julian gone. For us mods,the "process" of him getting banned has been going on FOR WEEKS.......it just became official the day other members noticed he was gone. In fact,I said the exact same thing Solomon did to the other mods in discussion....I said I'd HATE to see someone who's been here since 2003 get banned....over NONSENSE.

Sometimes I wish there was a "Moderator for a day" program or something that would let members see what goes on behind the scene.

Funny how sometimes I'll log in after being gone for a day or two,see someone insulting and bashing moderators over someone being banned. They're bashing me........when I MYSELF just ALSO FOUND OUT that "so and so" got banned......right along with them.

But hey...be what it be.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tempted to actually do it LOL

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do it just for a laugh, but I think it would ultimately make light of the banning process, which we take very seriously. Plus it would leave a record on your account that future mods would see.

Believe it or not we hate banning established members, and we do everything in our power to avoid using the ban hammer.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do it just for a laugh, but I think it would ultimately make light of the banning process, which we take very seriously. Plus it would leave a record on your account that future mods would see.

Believe it or not we hate banning established members, and we do everything in our power to avoid using the ban hammer.
Alright alright fine.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol, he wants street cred :)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
And even after a violation,there's a warning,2nd warning,point assessment. And even after all that,the ban has to be VOTED ON before being carried out.

I know it may seem like you just go to sleep,wake up,log in here,and bam...."so and so" just got banned,but believe me......there's a WHOLE LOT MORE going on behind the scene than people may realize.
Sir, Tenacity got no first warning, no second warning, no point assessment, nothing. For me it was literally I went to sleep, woke up, logged in, and bam.........banned like hell.

I got a message from @Espi saying Tenacity you are banned for 60 days and he showed me two things:

- Some message I responded to @Von with, based on the Von guy continuing to tell me he's putting me on "ignore" and literally all I told the dude was put me on your damn ignore list already!

- Then, he showed a copy of the thread I made, when I was ranting about wanting to Tombstone Pile Drive a chick that NOBODY on this forum knows, has heard of, seen a picture of, or anything.

So this notion that you get two warnings, point assessments, etc., before a BAN, is just completely not true.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, as usual, your always the victim of someone's CONSPIRACY

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, Tenacity got no first warning, no second warning, no point assessment, nothing. For me it was literally I went to sleep, woke up, logged in, and bam.........banned like hell.
So that warning and 100 points you got on June 27 of this year for inappropriate behavior that were given to you by Atom Smasher, prior to being suspended/banned on July 19th (almost an entire month later to stop doing what got you warned in the first place) wasn't a warning or point assessment?

Boy, am I shocked! How dare those moderators!?

Status
Not open for further replies.