Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Christianity is a False Religion (just like all of them)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP does assume that Christianity is both myth and delusion. His conclusion may be based on good reason, but it may not as well.

He does sum up the gist of Christianity in a rather blunt (and provocative) nutshell. If you leave your emotions and systems of belief out of it, you are in the best position to rationally make a counter-argument to OP.

If you disagree with OP, use logical arguments...

I just think it's best for readers to see strong, reasonable arguments based on facts and not emotions, and then reach their own conclusions when hearing both sides of the argument.
Well stated, @TheProspect. You said in a few sentences what took me several paragraphs to say.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to close this thread but I would never do that without giving B_B a chance to respond, as I'm kind of replying to him but also expanding to my thoughts in general. You have the last word if you get back here in time before I have to lock the door on this one.
Maybe I'm misreading what Bible Belt said, but my impression wasn't that he was saying that insults to individuals should be allowed. I thought he was saying that insults toward groups should be handled like insults to individuals.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I get that impression too, although he says, "BUT if you have anything negative to say about that one individual who is insulting billions of other people, you had better keep it to yourself, pal, because that's personal."

My point is there's nothing wrong with refuting and pointing out the foolishness of that one individual. Nobody's going to get the ban hammer for that.

I would argue that insults toward groups are not the same as personal ad hominems. Insults toward groups are fairly abstract. Personal insults are targeted at one individual within the community and they always end up derailing threads. Insults toward groups tend to display the ignorance of the person making sweeping statements, while insults between members here highly directed.

There can be a gray area with insults toward groups... Who defines what is insulting or offensive? That's where healthy debate comes in. Not so with personal insults.

A main point I desire to make is that contrary to the belief of some, we don't ban someone because someone "whines to the mods". There are some here who repeatedly make that assertion. We carefully consider each and every case, work diligently to discern context, and to be lenient without allowing overt, consistent breaking of the rules. We are anything but reactionary or quick to ban.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
The OP is not interested in a logical debate, you can tell this by the way he intentionally phrased his post to be as offensive to Christians as possible. All he is interested in is insulting people. This thread adds nothing of value.
You may be right. He might have malicious intent and just be trying to invoke an emotional response. But if you try earnestly to minimize your biases and emotional reaction regarding his post, and you look past the fact that he probably has his mind made up, you'll see that there is an underlying desire for him to promote a conversation.

The focus of anyone wanting to argue against his claim should be centered on disputing the claim. Not centered on the OP, nor the OP's presentation of an argument, nor the OP's intentions. By focusing on anything other than the OP's assumption/argument/question presented in the first post, which is basically "Christianity is a myth and delusional. How do 'red pill' thinkers believe in such myths and delusions?", you are simply deflecting and refusing to refute his claim and such responses themselves do not add value.

OP obviously didn't use the most effective style of communication, but his argument is there nonetheless, and you can either dismiss it or you can provide a counter-argument as to why it may be incorrect. If anyone is interested in the latter, I'll assist with some questions you can address:

Christianity in a nutsell:
"The belief that the creator of the universe fvcked a teenage girl, and that their bastard son's murder eliminated a long-time curse started because a woman was tricked into eating a magic piece of fruit by a talking snake."

That's the essence of Christianity.
It goes without saying that OP didn't attempt to present his argument in a form that best promotes civil discourse. But his argument is there nonetheless. Let's look at it.

His provocative summary of Christianity is based on his frank interpretation of biblical events. If you look past the presentation of his summary you can argue whether the events were myths or not.

There are many ways to address his summary of Christianity if you get to the core of of what he is saying:
Biologically speaking, how does a virgin get inseminated by a non-physical entity? How do you know?
Assuming the Holy Spirit exists, how is the Holy Spirit responsible for Mary's pregnancy? How do you know?
How does a snake communicate with a human? How do you know?
What is the forbidden fruit, why is it forbidden, and how is it able to cast a "curse" on humanity? How do you know?
How does a snake trick a human into eating said fruit?
How can this "curse", which started as a result of eating the forbidden fruit, be eliminated by the crucification of Jesus? How do you know?

If you are unable to answer these questions, the OP would probably ask "If you don't know or can't explain it, then why do you (or how can you) believe it actually happened?"

Those are just a few starter questions. If you disagree with OP you can dismiss and deflect answering those questions, or you can acknowledge them and provide reasons why they are true. I would note that when answering the "How do you know?" questions, you CANNOT cite anything within the Bible, as it is an appeal to authority and essentially a logical fallacy (assuming you want to form a rational counter-argument that will be considered by open-minded audiences).

What I'd like to know is how "red pill" thinkers can be conned by such myth and delusion?
And his main question (which is phrased from the assumption that Christianity is a myth):

How can men on this forum, who understand the true nature and reality of women, be rationally inconsistent by seemingly believing that the events portrayed within Christianity actually happened?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want anyone banned, and I don't request that any thread be locked. All I want is a level playing field for insults. I am happy to take all the insults anyone has for me, or any group I'm in, as long as I am not constrained in my replies.

A long time ago, there was a short-lived sosuave spin-off site. I was a mod on there, and it quickly made me lose respect for a lot of other members, when I saw how they whined like crybabies to me whenever someone else offended them. The squeaky wheel tends to get the grease, but on a site about being a man, there is a conflict in rewarding such behavior.

Christianity is still the world's largest club. Don't join if you don't want to. No one is making you. In fact, per the workers and vineyard parable, the pay is still the same even if you show up late to the party. But at least where I live, it has some practical advantages in that it lets you make friends quickly. I immediately became friends with another old lady in my grandma's home. She's in a little better shape than many of the other patients, and actually looks after the rest of them like a nurse. She was helping my grandma a little when I first got there. Now I talk to her every night when I am there. I have shopped for her at the store across the street. Tonight I brought her and her niece ice cream, because I was also buying it for my grandma. Her niece is a patient there, and in very bad shape from a stroke. My family is not religious at all and cannot understand how I so easily become friends with random old ladies.

Believe what you want, but when I look at her, my little old lady friend literally glows with white magic super powers. The force is strong in this one (George Lucas stole that concept from religion, btw). No one else at this dump of a home has anyone on the outside looking after them. It's a prison for old people. Ice cream is like hard drugs in this place. I'm the only one bringing it to anybody, and I included her. That's like being a mafia Don, as far as nursing home status goes. I just think of her as being in the same club as me.

Reactions: Von

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think bans are issued not based on insults but on length of post, it hurts more than words when you read something very long and find out it is absolutely retarded!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge posted a video of Jordan Peterson, a Canadian Teacher who support ''male rights'.... He was interviewed by a hardcore agenda feminist and he held his ground... the next day he was labelled as the ''agressors'' by all major newspapers of Great Britain followed by ''increase security need for the female journalist''.

Anyway, he became a stars and a leader of ''male rights'' and the ''alt-right''..... The guy is brilliant and solid

However, do you know what he really became famous for? What made him a ''famous teacher''..... His Biblical Research and analysis..... the psychological analysis of the Scriptures

He decided to do a psychological analysis of the Bible.

The girl I am dating showed me his videos and when I was listening to an interview of him about his CH4 interview... He came back to his ''biblical studies and Jesus being an example of the Alpha male facing the world''

What is the psychology being the religions (jewish and christian especially) from the Old and New Testament?
What is the reason why they attract ?
Why do they push ideological agendas?
What can man see in them to give them PURPOSE?
How to face life... a painful and evil world... and find a purpose?

An example: Jesus Christ is the perfect example of the man of face death and take responsibility of his actions.... He knows he will die... yet he smile at death... the cross is a heavy item... yet he takes it... on his shoulder (a symbol of carrying burden ) etc... Jesus is a symbol of a Alpha male and success story.

Here's the video (1 of 3):

I think it might help us.... to make a sense in a secular way of the meaning behind Christianity and the challenges of the modern world.

Jordan Peterson is a believer but he has shown secular approach to help make sense of it all (for non-believer).

''Purpose is what define the man for the kids... and facing the challenges.. the strong from the weak''

Here's a journal article about ''being a success story/face the world and jordan peterson''... it's written by a woman/feminist... but damn she's right and quite supportive of us:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/whos-afraid-of-jordan-peterson-1516925574
https://www.wsj.com/articles/whos-afraid-of-jordan-peterson-1516925574

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
You're an idiot. I'm not even going to explain to you why, just let's leave it at that, you're a fvcking idiot.
Do you think you're resorting to hurling insults at me because my post made you feel embarrassed for believing in things that are obviously completely far-fetched?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know my Bible fairly well and this is Christianity in a nutsell:

"The belief that the creator of the universe fvcked a teenage girl, and that their bastard son's murder eliminated a long-time curse started because a woman was tricked into eating a magic piece of fruit by a talking snake."

That's the essence of Christianity.

What I'd like to know is how "red pill" thinkers can be conned by such myth and delusion?
This is interesting. I shall attempt to reply.

I am result oriented, much of what I do and plan to achieved in my life is based on the following formula;

Core values (bible teaching/tribal teaching, parental teaching etc) + Principles (way of thinking) + Methodology (way of doing things) = DESIRED RESULT

Take any of the above values away from the equation and u will hv skewed results.

Core values is basically a belief system, and as such can be challenged as much as anyone likes to.

I believe in God/Jesus, I also belief in jungle spirits and when I'm hunting, I say a small prayer to the jungle spirits lest I offend them. In fact i believe in so many things that is not even a fact :D

The fact is I was imbued with these beliefs since I was a child.

Am I offended when someone disputes my beliefs? No, not at all because I know these r merely beliefs and something of faith.

What's more important to me is my set of Principles, the very way of how I think because that effects how I do things and how I do things effects the result/outcomes in real life.

My core values has little impact in how I think.
The principles I acquired changes from time to time to suit whatever results I desire to have.

As such being conned or not has no bearing nor hold over me.

And it also shouldn't be for you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sooo troll bait!

GTFO!o_O

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want anyone banned, and I don't request that any thread be locked. All I want is a level playing field for insults. I am happy to take all the insults anyone has for me, or any group I'm in, as long as I am not constrained in my replies.

A long time ago, there was a short-lived sosuave spin-off site. I was a mod on there, and it quickly made me lose respect for a lot of other members, when I saw how they whined like crybabies to me whenever someone else offended them. The squeaky wheel tends to get the grease, but on a site about being a man, there is a conflict in rewarding such behavior.

Christianity is still the world's largest club. Don't join if you don't want to. No one is making you. In fact, per the workers and vineyard parable, the pay is still the same even if you show up late to the party. But at least where I live, it has some practical advantages in that it lets you make friends quickly. I immediately became friends with another old lady in my grandma's home. She's in a little better shape than many of the other patients, and actually looks after the rest of them like a nurse. She was helping my grandma a little when I first got there. Now I talk to her every night when I am there. I have shopped for her at the store across the street. Tonight I brought her and her niece ice cream, because I was also buying it for my grandma. Her niece is a patient there, and in very bad shape from a stroke. My family is not religious at all and cannot understand how I so easily become friends with random old ladies.

Believe what you want, but when I look at her, my little old lady friend literally glows with white magic super powers. The force is strong in this one (George Lucas stole that concept from religion, btw). No one else at this dump of a home has anyone on the outside looking after them. It's a prison for old people. Ice cream is like hard drugs in this place. I'm the only one bringing it to anybody, and I included her. That's like being a mafia Don, as far as nursing home status goes. I just think of her as being in the same club as me.
You can fool the others with the sweet talk BB, but I remember why you're really at this nursing home. It's because they want you to fvck their grand-daughters.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to write my own book on how to live your life. It's going to be called "Smoothism: The Great Book". I'll include in it some weird contradictory stuff like: "The holy adherents of Smoothism will refrain from debauched liaisons with horses, even though it is the greatest source of fun known to Man." and "Smooth is a living embodiment of the great Holy One, known as Awesome...but you shall NOT worship him."

I'll leave a few copies in vacuum sealed packages all around the world. Following the inevitable nuclear holocaust that wipes 90% of us out, 2000 years later I'm certain someone will find the books and Smoothism will become the next world religion, with all the legitimacy of the Bible.

We can then look forward to another 2000 years of war and hatred as everyone splits into their own irrational splinter group of Smoothism that can't stand all the others.

--

People can believe whatever they want, that's reasonable. If you cannot disprove something, you cannot insult people's belief in it (and the OP is very hostile). But personally I'm an adherent of rationality, and I don't believe things unless I have real factual proof.

Thousands of years ago we thought we could cure mental illness by drilling a hole in people's heads. These days we'd laugh at how primitive and ignorant that train of thought was.

So why do we assume people of that same period somehow knew more about God than we do today just because they wrote a book?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You deserve to be executed

You're a sh1t skin libtard. Hang yourself. You're a scourge on this earth. You're ancestors are inferior to mine and deserve everything that happened to them.

Also. Tldr.
Well, you proved my point brilliantly. Thank you.

Also no, I'm not a "lib-tard", I'm Centre-Right actually. I'm also a white guy, so I have no idea why you're dragging race into it. I just have a fair grasp of rationality and common sense.

It's ironic that you like Jordan Peterson, because he's a clever, tolerant and sensible man and these are traits you clearly don't share with him!

If you'd like to actually debate rather than telling me to kill myself (what a f***ing pathetic thing to say, by the way), maybe I'll entertain your views further.

Until then, take your poisonous attitude and stick it buddy.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look my dude. For like 4 months id listen to Jordan peterson on YouTube before bed. I understand him well.

Stop acting like a nig nog libtard
One of the core things Jordan teaches is that explaining your arguments concisely, intelligently and without prejudice will make you more knowledgable, win you the argument and get your opponent’s respect.

He also talks about how the internet dehumanises people and makes them hostile and cruel to each other.

Note how Jordan does *not* start his arguments by telling people to just stop talking and kill themselves! So it might be worth rewatching them and having a think if you came away with that.

The idea that any religion is the foundation of modern society is a common misconception. At most it gave us basic ethics thousands of years ago - ethics we now agree are sensible to have even if we’re not religious.

When did religion invent the car? The computer? Medicine? Mass production? Did religion invent the sewing machine or the space rocket?

Religious people sometimes played a part, but religious dogma itself never helped humanity accomplish anything like that. Science did it all.

You can’t just pray until you get an iPhone or food. You have to build a factory or research artificial crop growth.

—————-

TLDR: Is part of being a “good Christian” telling people they should be killed if they criticise your blind irrational faith in organised religion?

Is calling rational people who put forward reasoned arguments “heretics” a sane thing to do?

No. It’s symptomatic of the worst aspects of religion that are dragging us back to the Dark Ages.

I’m sorry to be giving you that painful redpill, you don’t have to eat if if you don’t want to.

Last edited: