Why can't we stop saying this nonsense about career/finances??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Well then I guess the woman you're looking for just doesn't exist, because you'll seem to argue to any extent to prove it.

Stock up on some lotion and jerk yourself until that 0.00000001% woman falls into your lap.

Good luck.
im not looking for someone who makes my income. Its incredibly hard to find what i want for looks/personality/character alone. I just want someone who is financially stable...40K a year without much debt is fine

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, you don't need to cut back how much you focus on getting a woman to be very successful in your career
You didn't, I did. I was working a full time job plus going to college full time. I didn't really have time to socialize. I would date during the summer and drop it when school started back up again. The point was your priority should be your career, should you find yourself in a situation where you have to choose. Women come and go, but your financial position will continue to work for you.

You need to change your belief system and stop being a soulmate sniper looking for the BIG GREAT CATCH. Instead, open up your net and shop for MANY
Agree with this. I'm one of the posters here who is most open to LTRs. But the best way to find a LTR is by approaching dates with a casual attitude. Go out and have fun, if it's the right girl it will eventually become apparent. You can't pick a girl and say "She's the one", that puts too much pressure on the situation, and you don't really know her that well at that point anyway. Shopping around, or "plate spinning", is the most efficient way to interview a large number of applicants for the position, and you gain experience during the process that will make you more confident, skilled, and attractive when you eventually do find the right girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not looking for someone who makes my income. Its incredibly hard to find what i want for looks/personality/character alone. I just want someone who is financially stable...40K a year without much debt is fine
Dude! Don't sell yourself short. All my $100k+ female friends complain About suitable men. They say they catch $40-$60k looking for a sugar momma and wants to use them. They need $100k+ decent guys.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! Don't sell yourself short. All my $100k+ female friends complain About suitable men. They say they catch $40-$60k looking for a sugar momma and wants to use them. They need $100k+ decent guys.
The $40-$60k females will USE you as a meal ticket and not give credit for your success. They normally use you for $. Give scraps of sex while desire and effing guys in their social group and financial range.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You didn't, I did. I was working a full time job plus going to college full time. I didn't really have time to socialize. I would date during the summer and drop it when school started back up again. The point was your priority should be your career, should you find yourself in a situation where you have to choose. Women come and go, but your financial position will continue to work for you.
maybe im lucky but ive always had lots of time to socialize and still make huge dough. That's with me working out 5 days a week.

part of it is because I only sleep 5 hours a night

Agree with this. I'm one of the posters here who is most open to LTRs. But the best way to find a LTR is by approaching dates with a casual attitude. Go out and have fun, if it's the right girl it will eventually become apparent. You can't pick a girl and say "She's the one", that puts too much pressure on the situation, and you don't really know her that well at that point anyway. Shopping around, or "plate spinning", is the most efficient way to interview a large number of applicants for the position, and you gain experience during the process that will make you more confident, skilled, and attractive when you eventually do find the right girl.
I agree with that too

but i don't get any dates

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The $40-$60k females will USE you as a meal ticket and not give credit for your success. They normally use you for $. Give scraps of sex while desire and effing guys in their social group and financial range.
why you say this? Any decent quality woman will tremendously appreciate my generosity. I'm not stupid. I can smell a gold digger from a mile away

and 99% of women between 22 to 28 are going to be in that 30 to 60K range dude. You think they're gold diggers? Hell 99% of men in that range make that much money. I'm in a very very very unusual bracket to be this successful this young. I can't look for the 0.0001 percent of woman who is beautiful, smart, great person and makes 100K a year

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe im lucky but ive always had lots of time to socialize and still make huge dough. That's with me working out 5 days a week.

part of it is because I only sleep 5 hours a night

I agree with that too

We all were saying the psychology of searching for a LTR messes things up. Focus on getting your D1ck wet and having fun with folks who aren't using you. Someone will stand out of the crowd and pursue you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, why not? There are more single girls in the age group that you're looking for than nearly any other. Are you just not trying or what?
Sh!t, I wasn't the most confident guy alive when I was your age, but at least had the balls to ask for a date.
Have you tried OLD? That seems to be how most of the youngsters are doing it these days.

I'd love to be able to get by on 5 hours sleep. I can do it short term, but it catches up with me. Generally I need 8-9 hours a night to function properly.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Well, why not? There are more single girls in the age group that you're looking for than nearly any other. Are you just not trying or what?
Sh!t, I wasn't the most confident guy alive when I was your age, but at least had the balls to ask for a date.
Have you tried OLD? That seems to be how most of the youngsters are doing it these days.

I'd love to be able to get by on 5 hours sleep. I can do it short term, but it catches up with me. Generally I need 8-9 hours a night to function properly.
dude I go to bed at 3 am, wake up at 8, work 14 hours sometimes and go to gym at midnight. I just have unbelievable energy like that

I want somebody attractive and in nice shape and in their mid 20s - a very very very difficult demographic to pursue

I've thought about online dating but I really don't look that great in pics. I'm probably like a 6 to 7/10 in pics (7.5 to 8/10 in real life). Women on these dating sites are unbelievably picky. I don't think i can stand out among the 1474747447477477 men messaging cute 25 year olds.

@guru1000 What do you think of me in pics? maybe a 6 to 7/10 right?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you say this? Any decent quality woman will tremendously appreciate my generosity. I'm not stupid. I can smell a gold digger from a mile away

and 99% of women between 22 to 28 are going to be in that 30 to 60K range dude. You think they're gold diggers? Hell 99% of men in that range make that much money. I'm in a very very very unusual bracket to be this successful this young. I can't look for the 0.0001 percent of woman who is beautiful, smart, great person and makes 100K a year

I need about 6 to be crisp. At 8-9 hrs I get lazy. I can do a day or two in a row at 4. But more than that the stress piles up too much on me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I go to bed at 3 am, wake up at 8, work 14 hours sometimes and go to gym at midnight. I just have unbelievable energy like that

I want somebody attractive and in nice shape and in their mid 20s - a very very very difficult demographic to pursue

I've thought about online dating but I really don't look that great in pics. I'm probably like a 6 to 7/10 in pics (7.5 to 8/10 in real life). Women on these dating sites are unbelievably picky. I don't think i can stand out among the 1474747447477477 men messaging cute 25 year olds.

[mention]guru1000[/mention] what do you think of me in pics? maybe a 6 to 7/10 right?
You just counted yourself out again. Focus on getting around them and drinking. You'll have to plan social a d play time in that busy schedule of yours.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You just counted yourself out again. Focus on getting around them and drinking. You'll have to plan social a d play time in that busy schedule of yours.
I am not trying to get laid ASAP...i want to meet someone and have a great connection/chemistry with them. Sex happens naturally. I'm not worried about it. We have sex when we both want it.

dude online dating is just so unbelievably hard. Attractive women in their mid 20s have unreal standards

I could always just ignore dating for next 10 years and then settle down with an attractive woman in her mid 30s? Women at that point FINALLY have normal standards now that they don't get hit on 50 billion times a day. I'm already a great catch now, at 38...I will be an unbelievable catch in terms of being crazy rich, very muscular and lean, good looking, very educated, well traveled, mature, well spoken, etc... I have a great olive complexion so I will have barely aged by 40. People in my family don't get wrinkles until they're like 80. My mom has GREAT skin at 60.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not trying to get laid ASAP...i want to meet someone and have a great connection/chemistry with them. Sex happens naturally. I'm not worried about it. We have sex when we both want it.

dude online dating is just so unbelievably hard. Attractive women in their mid 20s have unreal standards

I could always just ignore dating for next 10 years and then settle down with an attractive woman in her mid 30s? Women at that point FINALLY have normal standards now that they don't get hit on 50 billion times a day. I'm already a great catch now, at 38...I will be an unbelievable catch in terms of being crazy rich, very muscular and lean, good looking, very educated, well traveled, mature, well spoken, etc... I have a great olive complexion so I will have barely aged by 40. People in my family don't get wrinkles until they're like 80. My mom has GREAT skin at 60.
I ignored everything you just said. WE need to focus on successful actions for 2018. The way your going about it puts the cart before the horse.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I ignored everything you just said. WE need to focus on successful actions for 2018. The way your going about it puts the cart before the horse.
thats a legit question. Do I ignore dating now and just focus on settling down with a hot 35 year old when im 38? Women in their mid 30s finally have normal standards because they don't get hit on 848488484844848 times a day

I am already a great catch but I will be a magnificent catch by 38. I will be very very rich, extremely muscular and lean, mature, educated, well traveled, etc... etc... I'm not gonna age much either. Us Armenian people age unbelievably well. My 38 yeat old sister looks 28

Cute 26 year olds are so damn difficult nowadays

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a legit question. Do I ignore dating now and just focus on settling down with a hot 35 year old when im 38? Women in their mid 30s finally have normal standards because they don't get hit on 848488484844848 times a day

I am already a great catch but I will be a magnificent catch by 38. I will be very very rich, extremely muscular and lean, mature, educated, well traveled, etc... etc... I'm not gonna age much either. Us Armenian people age unbelievably well. My 38 yeat old sister looks 28

Cute 26 year olds are so damn difficult nowadays
Successful daters are all "multi dating" (plates). Most of your plates don't have to be LTR material. We need to do things how they are done. Women want men other women have or want. We're not even in the game. We're watching from the sidelines.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Successful daters are all "multi dating" (plates). Most of your plates don't have to be LTR material. We need to do things how they are done. Women want men other men have or want. We're not even in the game. We're watching from the sidelines.
that's fine...you guys are asking me to multi date 3 women when I can't even find 1 who wants to be with me

that's like asking a guy to run 20 mph when he can't even run 5

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's fine...you guys are asking me to multi date 3 women when I can't even find 1 who wants to be with me

It'll be fastest to follow one of your friends in person who has successful dating in the groups you with to achieve "penetration" into.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get some employees first. You can get better employees later when you have a smoother and better operation. Your sexual and masculine side needs to be taken care of.