Why Can't I...

priz

Don Juan
Reaction score
...Hookup w/ girls at parties? I've never hooked up w/ a girl at a party and its pissing me off. I'm above avg looking too and I get a lot of stares from girls, but idk what it is. Do I gotta be aggressive? I see my friends meeting a girl at a party and 5 minutes within they're making out...it seems like he just is really aggressive and just starts kissing the girl.

Last night I had a pretty good buzz going, was talking to a girl..about a 6, wasn't too excited about it, but w/ev..she was showing some interest. I leave to talk to someone else for a few minutes, and when I get back she's hooking up w/ someone. It pissed me off. I didn't bother trying the rest of the night. Slowly by slowly the girls were leaving, and the more horny I got.

How the hell do you hookup w/ girls you don't know at parties? Do you just introduce yourself..talk a bit about random ****..what schools you go to, who you know and such..and then throw a lil c/f and get the kino in? Then just start kissing her?

Its not fking brain science, but I've only hooked up w/ girls that were my gf and I was sober. I sound like a retard cuz I'm still kinda drunk.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im no 'expert' in the sense of the word, but from personale experince i got to say its not hard! You hardly even need to talk to the girl! well that depends on the scenario but if you are sitting next to a girl, it is possible to a gradual escalation of kino up till where ever you want to go (making out, feeling her up etc)

If you are not blessed with a good position in terms of location, well i have less experince here, but if you can not at least move to a better location easily, well flirt with her a bit if you can, use a bit of harmless kino and then just 'go for it!'

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wana makeout with many women at clubs or parties you have to get used to making an ass of yourself, i mean keep approaching and not giving a **** though youd be turned down many times, take me and my friend for example. he's a 6 in looks im an 8 but he makes out with more women at clubs due to the fact that he isnt scared of being agressive thats the way he makes out with girls at parties. but the girls he get usually are aroung 6s and 7s. its not hard hookinh up with girls at clubs and making out with girls at parties as long as you dont mind loosing your pride. I on the other hand i dont like making out with any kinda random girl

priz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, I usually am the life of the party...I talk loud and such, but I don't have girls all on me and such. I have girls come introduce themselves to me, but thats about it. I talk to them and whatnot, but I guess I'm not aggressive enough.

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're asking the wrong question. Instead of asking "Why can't I ..Hookup w/ girls at parties?" ask yourself "How can I hook up with girls at parties?"

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
priz said:
Yah, I usually am the life of the party...I talk loud and such, but I don't have girls all on me and such. I have girls come introduce themselves to me, but thats about it. I talk to them and whatnot, but I guess I'm not aggressive enough.
If you have girls introducing themselves to you then youre 75% of the way there. Just grab them and lay on on them...or go to a couch or a room or something. Grow some balls.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't matter how you look that much if the girls are drunk. start up a convo, tease them a bit when they pretend they are mad keep it up a little more (not too much) then tell them their hot. then just go for it your both drunk so who even cares if u get turned down. If shes laughin at yout jokes (and not at you) and is drunk enough she won't turn you down.

priz

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm drunk, my game goes down. I noticed when I have a slight buzz going I can throw c/f a lot better once I feel comfortable. Becoming drunk makes me a lot more outgoing, but I'm not as c/f. But my main problem is growing balls and being aggressive I think.

And man...how can I stop feeling so miserable about myself. Sometimes I reflect and am like...damn I'm pathetic. I get jealous that my friend can have a **** buddy and hookup w/ a girl at a party. When my friends talk, they talk about the girl they hooked up at the party, and I can't contribute because I didn't hookup w/ any.