"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why can't I get a pretty girl to like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

slasherex15

New Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hey, I'm a junior in high school and I've never had a girlfreind. I have alot of freinds who are girls and get hugs from them but I still don't understand why I cannot approach, make conversation and date pretty girls. Sadly I know I'm not good looking heres a picture to prove it.
But I dont know why no pretty girls like me and I dont get why they cant see past my looks and see my personality. I keep tryin to go to the mall and meet girls but im too shy, I get scared and wimp out. Can anyone give me some useful tips to fix my problem.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
You have to put your picture on a server to show it to us. Right now it's just on your computer. Besides that small problem though, it seems that your problems lie in confidence and mindset. Read the DJ Bible (the link is at the very top of every page) and it will help you GREATLY. Looks do make a difference, but they are not as much of a problem as everyone makes them out to be. Get the right mindset, and you shall get the women.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
relax you just got here, after all that is why you are here and you will find the way, oh and i say this ot every one who needs help... private message me oyur email address if you use MSN and i will help you.

infact when i can be bothered i will add this to my signiture.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
well no offence mate but maybe instead of complaining why cant girls see past your looks, you could get in to better shape. I did not have to because i was in good shape already when i go to the site, but i used to be over weight and evetualy got back in to shape, heres a hint doing more excersize is more important then eating less but do not eat fatty food and try not to eat snack between meals, but you do not have ot cut down on the size of your meals unless they are really big.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Alright well your lucky you found this site but you have some work to do. But fortunately it can be done relativly easily.

Goal: Confidence. This is what attracts girl 10 times more then looks. So thats your goal.

First: Dj Bible
Second: Kill that nice guy inside you, thats your only problem. After you do that you'll seem to notice improvements.
Third: Brush up on your bodylanguage. In that picture your not really smiling. So work on that. Chin up always. Look chicks in the eyes, shoulders back... etc.

Keep it pimpin pimpin
 

slasherex15

New Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Thanks

I agree that I need to get into shape, and I am definatly working on that. Since that picture was taken I have lost about 15 lbs so the shape issue I am working on. I dont know how to kill the nice guy inside of me, and I dont know how to. Your tips will really help me out.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
just dont let people get there way with u dnt b a walkover, and be strong.

im sure if you check the dj bible or use the search function there will be many good articles on this, i think pook wrote 1.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
This really isn't a "looks" thing....

....it's more of a mental thing.

The best advice I can give you is to read the DJ Bible. Good luck.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
the reason you get hugs and **** from the girls that aren't really hot is because you dont care if they like you or not, so this makes them like you. you have confidence because you dont need it if that makes sense. the girls you like though, you dont show confidence because their beauty intimidates you

i understand, this used to be me
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
hey man....i kinda used to be like you maybe even worse

i used to be so shy (im a guy haha) and polite and stuff that when i did presentations and stuff (long time ago) i used to keep looking down at the floor so noone would really notice me. But now i know how to get out of that place,

first, if ppl say your shy...rasie your hand and answer questions in class

second, when talking to people pretend your wearing a mask on your face (u really aren't) by doing this, i got the courage to talk to people. if u keep thinking that u have a mask on your face, ull have the courage to tlak to people. and this it will be easier to talk to ppl when u keep thinking it

and lastly jus know that ur hot and girls want you
 

slasherex15

New Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
thanks alot

I've been reading th DJ bible and it has really made me feel more confident. I've spoken to my freinds and they said that alot of people like me and that I'm a really cool person. So my problem wasn't so much a looks thing after-all. I was just feeling like I was a loser when Im really not. And i geuss i should have known that because 2 of the prettitiest girls in school are my freinds.
Thanks alot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top