"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why can't i follow my own advice???

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
I talked to a chick on the phone for, get this...

TWO HOURS last night.

Actually, it was more than two hours. We talked twice in the same evening. At midnight i probably should have said "hey, it was nice chatting with you, but i need to get some sleep."

I wasn't being too AFC, but i was trying to justify in my head why i talked for that long. She did most of the talking, so i justified it by thinking, "I'm acertaining information as to whether she is a quality woman that is worth my time or not."

It's VERY hard to break old AFC habits. I'm not too disappointed in myself, but i knew i was breaking rules last night.


Get this though: On our date on Sunday, she sprayed my Abercrombie cologne down my shirt, and accidentally got some under her fingernail. She wanted her sister (who she had dinner with last night, and she was telling her about me) to smell the cologne i wear, so she was digging under her nails to get some of the smell to come back. haha.

Oh, random thought: Some guys here have used that AXE deodorant body spray. I heard from one woman that it stinks. Someone here mentioned "Phoenix" scent, but i didn't think that smelled too good. But the "Apollo" scent smelled AWESOME for a $3.95 can.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
It's very easy to be objective when reading other peoples stories on here, but hard to deliver in reality, so I've found. Just practise, and when you're doing something think about what advice you'd be given for that situation if you posted here.

If your "AXE" is the same as "Lynx" in Irl/ the UK , then a lot of girls I know love the Africa one best of all.

Oscar.
 

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount of Olives- Sydney.
habits

You are already ahead.. since you are aware of it now.

2000 years ago, someone said "why do you pick the speck out of your brothers eye, but fail to see the log in your own eye."

Its always easier to see others stuff than our own.. that's why we're here.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
yo man..Ive talked with girls on the phone before..that I REALLY enjoyed..I wasnt being a shrink..or trying to win her by talking too long on the fone..

I just have fun talking with this person..and she makes me laugh all the time..

Just remember..if a girl talks to you for 2 Hours , she really digs you
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
It's not that big of a deal

Like Starman said, if she hangs on the convo for THAT long she's into you. Just don't make a habit of doing it every night.

I'm in the same situation. Last night I was on the phone for a LONG time. I tried to break it off a couple of times by saying she needs to get some sleep cause she has to work early, but she wasn't having any of that. (FYI- never use HER having to do something as an excuse to end a convo....she'll deny it if she wants to continue)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
282
Reaction score
1
Sometimes I find it necessary to just let the conversation go for a bit to help build some sort of rapport with people you are dating simply because it is not always convinient to spend time with. If you do not see them much or talk to them much, how in the hell will a woman miss a guy who is mysterious and she never gets to talk to.

It probably isn't a good idea to stay on the phone longer than a few minutes too often but it becomes necessary in some situation.

I hope people are not trying to stick to all of these rules and theories hardcore with no flexibilty. Some should be followed without flexibility and some should be adjusted to fit certain situations.
 
Top