Why brazil is the best for traveling :)

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
does he have any tips on how to hook up or **** some of the brazilians down there

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're an American guy, all you need to do is show up in Brazil and you will get more girls than anything. I never went to Rio,which I hear is sort of wild, or Bahia in Brazil. But I spent a summer there when I was 17 in Belo Horizonte with friends of family. I was getting hit on left and right by the hottest girls ever. It's almost too easy. You can get a girl to make out with you in a club a few minutes after you meet her. It's a lot easier to get laid there overall. NEVER forget your condoms. Your ego may take over and you think you've got game. But the truth is a lot of these girls are desperate to hook up with a guy(since they are competitive) and pretty easy for almost any guy with decent looks. AIDS is high over there.So be careful!

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above statement he goes there every month flight a cheap:)Hotels are another matter.Get 900 bucks and u can live like a king for about 3 days shop around and make sure u see all the sites girls out number men there how much I don't know .:yes:

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
GB:Hi
Brazilian women: hi
GB: im american what do you say we get out of here
Brazilian women: okay!

seems too good to be true but nice! but i guess that can happen anywhere as long as you have the BALLS to approach. and balls to say come to my hotel.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guayaballer said:
GB:Hi
Brazilian women: hi
GB: im american what do you say we get out of here
Brazilian women: okay!

seems too good to be true but nice! but i guess that can happen anywhere as long as you have the BALLS to approach. and balls to say come to my hotel.
And wake up without your kidneys

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
AIDS is at epidemic proportions in So America. I buddy of mine went to Rio & banged lots of chicks. All hookers. Alot of the chicks there have no or low education & dont think AIDS will happen to them. You have been warned.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dragged to Columbia (my old oneitis', now good friend's home country) a couple of months ago to visit her mother's side of her family, and for other...humm... rereational reasons

I thought my friend was hot, god damn. First of all, it's hot.. literarly. the women, and I'm sure it's like this most places in South america, it was my first (but not my last I promise you) time. I mean when you get in the city, it's like any other city... with a bunch of columbian hot ass women. And dirt cheap plants :)

AIDS is big in a lot of porer countries. I have been to a couple of countries in Africa. not kidding.... in some instances you are talking about 1 out of freakin 3 or 4 people. So bad that in one country they put a ban on SEX with all girls under a certain age, to kinda let the people with aids die off so it won't get transmited into the new generation. However, there are more serious viruses out there (i.e ones can't be stopped by keeping your **** in your pants).

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The narrarator is my best buds bro he's planning a trip to columbia doubt we get the sam air and hotel prices but we should score some decent girls :):cool:

wabu07

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a freakin ****fest. deff a must see for next years carnaval