Why bodybuilding is a waste of time

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Agreed but the 4'9 incel is ****ed. No boot camp or tren will fix that. Guys need to play the hand tgey werr dealt.

I notice women reciprocate be it me shredded or me on a abulk cycle. Its funny how its a lot about mentality.
If he has the right mentality, he can draw people to his frame that being short is the ****. This is hard to consider because people who are short are programmed to think that he is screwed in an early age. If he takes control of his life, he can use it to his advantage by showing people how little he cares and his awesomeness will shine through.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
If he has the right mentality, he can draw people to his frame that being short is the ****. This is hard to consider because people who are short are programmed to think that he is screwed in an early age. If he takes control of his life, he can use it to his advantage by showing people how little he cares and his awesomeness will shine through.
Tell that to the lad who hasn't had a date in 20yrs lol

Espi

Master Don Juan
The point of the video is men don't need to bodybuild and waste hours in the gym 5 6 times a week if they are not doing it competitively. The reason why is how hard it is on the joints, and a few other reasons
I'm convinced that it's impossible to waste time in the gym. Overtraining, in my opinion, is a myth, and ANYTHING worth pursuing in life requires exceptional time and effort (physique, job, etc.).

Espi

Master Don Juan
If you know what you're doing in the gym, bodybuilding doesn't take much time.
Respectfully disagree. In my opinion there's nothing quick or cheap or convenient about building an exceptionally muscled and lean physique.

If it didn't require much time, I suspect there'd be many more buff-looking bros.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Respectfully disagree. In my opinion there's nothing quick or cheap or convenient about building an exceptionally muscled and lean physique.

If it didn't require much time, I suspect there'd be many more buff-looking bros.
Buff maybe but lean and tones like Brad pitt in fight club are different

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
I'm convinced that it's impossible to waste time in the gym. Overtraining, in my opinion, is a myth, and ANYTHING worth pursuing in life requires exceptional time and effort (physique, job, etc.).
Not real life. 99% of idiots in the gym don't know what they are doing.

There's a Jre podcast with GSPs trainer. He discussed "the flow state." its impossible to get there with over training.

Bisping won the title on two weeks. He swears he over trained most of his career.

If you don't believe in over training, go meet Ronnie Coleman.

Terrible advice dude.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan

+1

Nothing great comes easy. Anybody saying you can put work in.

Forget my opinion.

Schwarzenegger in Total recall deens EVERYTHING IN LIFE COMES DOWN TO REPS.

Even if you win the genetic lottery, you got to put work in, and reap the rewards. Someone like Jon Jones is an outlier who can go on a cocaine bender, not train, and win. The family won the lottery of genetics: 2 bros in the nfl with superbowl rings and the other is the reigning lhw champ and arguably the GOAT. The family is a bunch of roiders.

Good post. For anybody questioning over training, meet Ronnie Coleman whi can barely walk, fused vertebrae, multiple hip replacements, knee, and other issues. Its the fallout of being world class.

lamath

Master Don Juan
+1

Nothing great comes easy. Anybody saying you can put work in.

Forget my opinion.

Schwarzenegger in Total recall deens EVERYTHING IN LIFE COMES DOWN TO REPS.

Even if you win the genetic lottery, you got to put work in, and reap the rewards. Someone like Jon Jones is an outlier who can go on a cocaine bender, not train, and win. The family won the lottery of genetics: 2 bros in the nfl with superbowl rings and the other is the reigning lhw champ and arguably the GOAT. The family is a bunch of roiders.

Good post. For anybody questioning over training, meet Ronnie Coleman whi can barely walk, fused vertebrae, multiple hip replacements, knee, and other issues. Its the fallout of being world class.

Light weight light weight !!!! Love Ronnie Coleman

If not for all the scandals Jon Jones would be the goat in mma and thats coming from a canadian GSP fan

It is not a waste of time at all. I don't compete but I have been lifting weights and doing cardio my entire life since I was 14. I had a very nice physique, good size and we'll toned. My only regret is that I didn't give my body enough rest and this cost me dearly in the long run.

At 42 I suffered a partially torn pectoral muscle, in the belly of the muscle. A serious injury as most surgeons will tell you it's inoperable. That same year I suffered a partially torn bicep, which will be repaired in the near future. I wasn't even lifting close to my Max bench when my pec tore. It completely changed the way I work out and I ended up losing up to 14lbs. Of muscle mass. It seriously sucks and is more common these days with guys like myself who have lifted weights for a long time.

My advice, as you age you need to change what you do. Listen to your body, give it rest. Last but not least, ask yourself what it is you're trying to accomplish and understand if it's to look better for women, know that they prefer athletic slender over Hercules huge.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
It is not a waste of time at all. I don't compete but I have been lifting weights and doing cardio my entire life since I was 14. I had a very nice physique, good size and we'll toned. My only regret is that I didn't give my body enough rest and this cost me dearly in the long run.

At 42 I suffered a partially torn pectoral muscle, in the belly of the muscle. A serious injury as most surgeons will tell you it's inoperable. That same year I suffered a partially torn bicep, which will be repaired in the near future. I wasn't even lifting close to my Max bench when my pec tore. It completely changed the way I work out and I ended up losing up to 14lbs. Of muscle mass. It seriously sucks and is more common these days with guys like myself who have lifted weights for a long time.

My advice, as you age you need to change what you do. Listen to your body, give it rest. Last but not least, ask yourself what it is you're trying to accomplish and understand if it's to look better for women, know that they prefer athletic slender over Hercules huge.
Youll be alright. Losing the barbell benchpress as the staple to your weight routine opens you up to tons of other areas to develop. I havent barbell benched in 4 yrs. Due to a pec strain no where near my max. Dumbbells dont cause the strain on me and it shapes it better.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan

+1

Elliot Hulse youtuber, a Paul Chek prodigy recently has pivoted into yoga. Its an upsell no doubt but, these types of modalities are ideal to counter balance imbalances. Anybody denying over training is retarded.

In ny early 20s, i did a 6day split. Today, i csn do more in a 4 day split, more recovery time, and a more efficient routine. Aesthetics eise, 6 days was ridiculous but, it was going to cause injuries and long-term issues. Short duration of time under tension but optimized training is a world of difference.

I have had minor injuries but nothing like you mentioned above thsnk god.

By far the single biggest determinant of physique is genetics, not training. Most men will never stand out (except in the sense of just being "in shape" in a world of fat asses) regardless of how they train.

Training should be intense (hard), but brief and infrequent. An ideal training scheme for most people is one, or at most, two workouts per week lasting about 10-15 minutes each. This is not for the sake of convenience, it's an actual requirement for optimal results.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Bodybuilding is more than getting bigger or developing huge muscles.

Bodybuilding teaches you discipline, dedication, developing and strengthening your character.

Teaches you to keep going, even when the odds are against you.. Injuries, age, personal tragedies.

Fitness or bodybuilding has been nothing but a positive force in my life.. I have never felt like it was wasted time.. Ever!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
I don't see any downside to weightlifting, unless it's something out of the ordinary. One example would be if you were overly obsessed with it and putting injections in your biceps or what not, but those are dumb circumstances. In general, hard physical work, done correctly, is only beneficial in all aspects. It makes your mind sharper too.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
By far the single biggest determinant of physique is genetics, not training. Most men will never stand out (except in the sense of just being "in shape" in a world of fat asses) regardless of how they train.

Training should be intense (hard), but brief and infrequent. An ideal training scheme for most people is one, or at most, two workouts per week lasting about 10-15 minutes each. This is not for the sake of convenience, it's an actual requirement for optimal results.
My warm-up sets take 15 minutes.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Espi

Master Don Juan

In my opinion it comes down to desire, will, and discipline. THOSE are by far the more important factors in my mind.

While I really love to train, I find it all to be very demanding of my time, mind, and body. There is nothing brief or easy or convenient about my being exceptionally devoted to anything worthwhile. There are times when I get complacent and I think it's pointless to train. I am very good about rationalizing why I DON'T need to train hard and eat/drink clean 5-6xs per week. But my experience with the fit life shows that at 47 years old I can continue looking and feeling like a young vibrant baller...only when I'm willing to forgo my love of food and drink and giving 100% effort in the gym: i.e. training 4-5 times per week (45-60 mins each time); training at sweat-inducing levels; and, pretty much without exception eating only tuna eggs rice oatmeal almonds spinach drinking only water and coffee.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Buff maybe but lean and tones like Brad pitt in fight club are different
I'm convinced that the type of build matters very little. What gets women is the EXCLUSIVITY of a great-looking body...which can be achieved only through PASSION (this quality definitely gets women). Some women prefer buff while others like lean.

Health is wealth, it is one of the ways to manage time, if some other activity is valuable to you which makes more money, you can invest the same time in a more economical way.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
I'm convinced that the type of build matters very little. What gets women is the EXCLUSIVITY of a great-looking body...which can be achieved only through PASSION (this quality definitely gets women). Some women prefer buff while others like lean.
Explain this further. In my experience, yes women love a great body, but it seems to me it's best to hide how you got it, let that part be a mystery, whether it's weight training, working a job, genetics, etc. I don't know many women who have been attracted to guys due to their passion for working out, except maybe a woman who has a passion for working out. Like those Crossfit/Orange Theory/Irontribe type folks. And in that case the passion ends up being the high of it, and helping others gain that high.

Passion and ambition are attractive qualities, no doubt. I question that part about women being attracted to a, well, passion for working out to get women.