Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why bad boys get the girls!

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u have been wondering why a girl chooses the bad boy over the nice guy, your search is over because i have the answer.

The main problem with the Nice Guy (a.k.a Wimpus Americanus) is that he has the inability and/or unwillingness to ever say "no" to a woman. He thinks that they way to a womans heart is by HEr dominating HIM.

The Jerks view is the opposite of the nice guy. He feels that if he dominates women and never say's "yes" he will be successful in love.

Well guess what... They're both wrong.

The woman views the nice guy as "weak" because he can never say no and the jerk also as weak because her can never say "yes"
Initially the female will choose the jerk over the nice guy because she views dominance as a male strength quality.

Only in time will she see that the jerk is jealous and possessive and that's when she will leave him.

The problem with the nice guy is that he thinks that "sensitivity" is the key to women. He goes to the magazine store and reads up polls taken by "experts" to find out what women want. He gets brainwashed by the experts and becomes more confused with women. The women can respect him, so they either get rid of him after they get "bored" or worse, the keep him around to be used as "the butler",, "Mr. fixit" and "Mr.shoulder to cry on". He begs for her approval and is just too happy to be there. He will never think of standing up to a woman. He truly is a lost soul.

I think there's a difference between the jerk and the bad boy. The jerk begs like the nice guy, he just never admits it. But the bad boy, he's all bad. he's the kind of guy that can't keep out of jail. He's ethnically and morally corrupt. He dominated woman, disrespect woman and sometimes abuses women. Beautiful women are attracted to him because she is vulnerable to diminance. He's what i call a "negative challenge". Women are drawn to him because he is a challenge, the nice guy and the jerk aren't a challenge. He doesn't take any "crap" which is why she respects him. The problem with the bad boy is that he is a bad influence on the woman. if she is NOT clinically sane and has low self esteem she will stay in this abusive relationship. If she is sane and has high self steem, she will leave when she realizes that she can't take his crap and disrespect no more.

So what's left?

The "Positive Challenge". He's a gentleman and he's a challenge. He has class and manner, always shows her respect, and says no when it's appropriate (when his idea is better than hers). When she try's to take advantage he calls her on it and smiles. He's no ones fool.

Guy,s this is the kind of guy that u have to become. Dont worry about being a jerk or a bad boy, because a classy woman will love u forever if u are a positive challenge. Don't get uptight when a guy hits on ur girl, just smile and take it as a compliment to ur taste instead of a threat to ur manhood. Badboys and jerks are uptight, show her ur different than them and she will love u because U are DIFFERENT.

-ratisson

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be on to something...Meanwhile, this is on to Tips.

Crazykid: A dream maker and stealer of Von Neuen sayings!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've been saying ALLLL along. You put it better than I did though, great article.

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had just copied and pasted that same line. I caught it too and was gonna call him on it. Freudian slip?

:rolleyes:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson, if you're going to quote directly from Doc Love's tapes, the least you can do is make it clear that these ideas aren't yours.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a good post, and if it's from Doc Love, I like the way the guy thinks.

I think it's pretty important that you have class, manners, and show her respect, but often guys here use that sort of language interchangeably with AFC stuff, but it's much different.

I think a discussion of what is an AFC needs to be in order here. To me, my image of an AFC is a guy who just gets stomped all over by a girl because he likes her so much that he doesn't even have an opinion of his own. This means that he will say "yes" to everything, even if it's totally ridiculous.

A non-AFC in my mind will not necessarily say no to a crazy request by a girl, but will try to debate it a little with her. For example, if a girl tells me that she wants me to go out of my way to pick something up for her, I'll ask her why that's necessary, and whether there are smarter ways to go about it, without insulting her.

One example today was that this hot girl where I work had to have a room cleared for her so she could use it as her office. This involved moving some serious amount of boxes, etc. This one guy who is hanging around her ALL the time was moving stuff out of the room by himself. I was chatting with her the entire time while he moved the stuff, and she said, "oh, he's so nice". I agreed with her, then left him to do all the work. Nice guy, but somewhat of a tool at times. I will likely take her out soon too, which might not make this guy too happy.

Reaction score
i agree with most of what you said but i disagree with the idea that im supposed to smile and brush off if aguy hits on my woman . i think that if she RESPECTS me then she will not entertain his advances and brush him off . i just dont like attention whor3$. latez!!!!!!!!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker

I think a discussion of what is an AFC needs to be in order here. To me, my image of an AFC is a guy who just gets stomped all over by a girl because he likes her so much that he doesn't even have an opinion of his own. This means that he will say "yes" to everything, even if it's totally ridiculous.
Lol! You just described my ex-oneitis' current boyfriend. The sucker even dresses in her clothes (she's a goth) so he can fit in with her clique.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bad boy thing has become such an icon of pop culture. I can't believe how many times chicks have told me they like bad boys.

I fed a girl and then the next week, I didn't mean to but I went a bit AFC on her. I was trying to much kino and basically hanging all over her.

She told me that night that she liked bad boys. I wanted to say bad boys, yeah like a guy that meets you one night and bangs you 1 hr later? (Like I had!). Chicks are so damn funny sometimes.