"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why Asian guys can't hook up with fine ass white girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Fawk that. The optimum word is MOST. I've seen some fine and I mean fine assed white women dating asian guys. But as I stated earlier this year they were not the nerdy type of asian guys, but the cool type.

So if your a nerd then yeah your going to have trouble landing some fine white pvssy. But why the obsession on white pvssy? why not asian, black, indian, latin..ect ect.?

pvssy is pvssy once your dyck is inside.

Oh sorry I didn't read the rest of your post. I stopped at the words MOST.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Jigga, please. :rolleyes: You must be Jewish - the truth stings, doesn't it? There are certain things that are immutable, that are unchangeably true, and this is it. Just because any race of businessmen would do what the Jews are doing in Hollywood (which is absoluetly true, I'll give you that), does it make it acceptable that the Jews are mis-representing and slandering ethnic groups that don't have political/economic clout?


THE ANSWER IS NO. Now STFU and sit down. You sound like a black man who is convinced he can never be wrong or racist just because he is black. :rolleyes:

I'm actually white and Catholic, but thanks for playing. You even said it yourself:

"Just because any race of businessmen would do what the Jews are doing in Hollywood "
So STFU yourself and stop being a hypocrite. Pot kettle black.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
*Sigh* Wow, this place is so happy and nice. Just like Pleasentville. *cough* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top