Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why aren't you getting any?

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you why.

I'm sure there's enough of us who have been following SS for a while. We are thinking 'boy, haven't I learned a lot here, I've changed so much'. Yes we did. We changed the way we think, but did we change the way we act? Did we put ourselves there and try things?

I understand being rejected, but what about us who never try anything. We are drinking our coffee beyond monitor and absorbing all the wisdom of our SS elders, thinking 'woah, what these guys are saying actually makes sense'. Then what? Wait for the opportunity, more specifically for a hb which falls from the sky right on a silver plate before you. Yeah right, I've been waiting for that since october, or 21 years if you wish it doesn't matter really, but man, it's not gonna happen.

I'm not ugly/fat/anxious/dirty/styleless, I can talk, be funny, good company. Normal guy, a chick would say. A guy with whom a chick would share an eye contact, have a chit-chat, give a number to. A guy for whom everything starts and ends with eye contact. A guy who never gets a phone number, simply because he never asks for it.

How do you overcome yourself as the greatest obstacle? How do you disregard interfering thoughts and misleading logic? It hurts being alone sometimes, but never enough to actually get off my ass and do stuff. 'Tomorrow will be different' I think...yeah right, tomorrow is yet to come and today is freaking boring.

I can go on all night, but you see my point. You can't read and read, but as long you stay passive and don't do sh*t, you achieved nothing to make your life better. Only good thing I can do for myself is erasing this forum from my speed-dial for a while, until I can find a greater purpose to use it again.

Remember - less 'mental masturbating', more action and fun.

Cheers.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta give something in order to get some in return, that's why folks aren't getting any. No free lunch. So that's not simply about taking action and having fun. And don't quit visiting here, bacause many posters on here are spitting out gold based on experience, as you already know. I only wish I had found this site back in 2002. Plus, you never know when the AFC mentality relapses again.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true.

Fellow posters here I know on a personal basis tell me I do more too much reading in relative comparison to actual field work [GUILTY AS CHARGED! This is most likely because I do enjoy general reading a lot]. While this is true, I'm way more suave when it comes to handling women than they are [they'd agree only reluctantly, it kills their ego... LOL]. So its OK read as much as possible especially if you are just recuperating from chumpitis or preventing a suspecting relapse.

It doesn't matter how much reading you are doing now but understand that you HAVE TO PRACTICE. No shortcuts, no compromise. It is necessary you know what works for you because despite the goodies you can find in materials, there are lots of garbage that come along too.

Again, YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE.

Why?
Answer: Even if you are not interested in women/relationships at the moment, or say you're in a relationship(s) now, you NEED TO PRACTICE to keep yourself CONDITIONED. You need to know you are capable of a holding a beautifully crafted conversation with absolutely different personalities, you need to know you can successfully create tension, chemistry and escalate.

Reading can help a lot, but you cannot know for sure that you can until you actually can.

Another reason why reading is advisable is because at times you just need to re-read certain things over and over to hammer new ideas/sense you are just inculcating into that stubborn head of yours. I don't know if it's only me but I tend to forget easy/doable things that can swing my outcome.

Read to understand the scope, pattern and psychology of things. Practice to become a professional. Nobody cares how many seduction books you've covered but everybody cares when you're screwing the hottest lassie around.

So reading[no matter how much] can only be a good thing as long as you put it to work. Final.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas said:
I'll tell you why.

I'm sure there's enough of us who have been following SS for a while. We are thinking 'boy, haven't I learned a lot here, I've changed so much'. Yes we did. We changed the way we think, but did we change the way we act? Did we put ourselves there and try things?

I understand being rejected, but what about us who never try anything. We are drinking our coffee beyond monitor and absorbing all the wisdom of our SS elders, thinking 'woah, what these guys are saying actually makes sense'. Then what? Wait for the opportunity, more specifically for a hb which falls from the sky right on a silver plate before you. Yeah right, I've been waiting for that since october, or 21 years if you wish it doesn't matter really, but man, it's not gonna happen.

I'm not ugly/fat/anxious/dirty/styleless, I can talk, be funny, good company. Normal guy, a chick would say. A guy with whom a chick would share an eye contact, have a chit-chat, give a number to. A guy for whom everything starts and ends with eye contact. A guy who never gets a phone number, simply because he never asks for it.

How do you overcome yourself as the greatest obstacle? How do you disregard interfering thoughts and misleading logic? It hurts being alone sometimes, but never enough to actually get off my ass and do stuff. 'Tomorrow will be different' I think...yeah right, tomorrow is yet to come and today is freaking boring.

I can go on all night, but you see my point. You can't read and read, but as long you stay passive and don't do sh*t, you achieved nothing to make your life better. Only good thing I can do for myself is erasing this forum from my speed-dial for a while, until I can find a greater purpose to use it again.

Remember - less 'mental masturbating', more action and fun.

Cheers.
AFC Adam gave the DC Lair a really good talk a few years back. It was all about closing mentality. Lots of guys focus on the inconsequential things like approaching or texting, but they completely lose sight of closing the deal. Who cares if you approach 1000 women a month if you're not hooking up with any of them or getting into a relationship. It's just 1000 women a month you creeped out, ticked off, or let down (if they liked you and wanted more). Focus on what's important.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
You gotta give something in order to get some in return, that's why folks aren't getting any. No free lunch. So that's not simply about taking action and having fun. And don't quit visiting here, bacause many posters on here are spitting out gold based on experience, as you already know. I only wish I had found this site back in 2002. Plus, you never know when the AFC mentality relapses again.
Exactly. You need to give, but some of us don't want to. I personally never liked to invest myself or my time in something that doesn't guarantee success or results. I'm not afraid to fail in anything, but I'm afraid of the impact of that failure to my psyche. Generaly that's putting me in a laid-back position, keeping me passive. I guess I really need to rewire myself.

@coochieman You are right, well said. Personally I would never go to a mall to hunt for a females or to a club alone for example, for the sake of practice (for now). But there are everyday situations and opportunities that come along which I should use more regulary. Lack of experience and focus, and ultimately willpower stop me from action. Now I know what to work on.

@Nutz I've read your post 3 times, and then I got it. And it hit me. I always tend to take things slowly and calculate. Step by step. Not to mention how much girls I've disappointed this way. You pointed me in a right direction.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
AFC Adam gave the DC Lair a really good talk a few years back. It was all about closing mentality. Lots of guys focus on the inconsequential things like approaching or texting, but they completely lose sight of closing the deal. Who cares if you approach 1000 women a month if you're not hooking up with any of them or getting into a relationship. It's just 1000 women a month you creeped out, ticked off, or let down (if they liked you and wanted more). Focus on what's important.
That hit me like a mallet in the nuts, Nutz.

As my old friend once said: "you can't lapse!"

PS: And here's the video I think you were referring to.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because after all these years, I still don't have a fucking clue how to make a girl like me.

Meet a girl I think I have a chance with, talk and joke a few times, ask her out, get rejected. Repeat over and over.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
you need to know you can successfully create tension, chemistry and escalate.
How the hell do you learn how to create tension and chemistry?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
How the hell do you learn how to create tension and chemistry?
First you need attraction. Enough attraction that a chick will (subconsciously) try and get physical contact with you.

I am really good at creating sexual chemistry/tension with older women. 30+ chicks are really easy to turn on and they have a better understanding of the game, thus jokes about the game/men/women/relationships are much more easily understood.

For example last night at work when I was done helping a customer, she stood at my counter for another minute. I touched her arm and said: "can I do anything else for you?"

That's all I did but I created lots of sexual tension.

Or today I said to a girl: "you're hot. Literally"(touching her hand, to indicate I meant temperature-wise)

So innuendo goes a long way.

You can also just do it through body-language.