"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why are you here?

What are your goals?

  • Purely platonic. All you need is love!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loving LTR leading to sex - I want that someone special.

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Sex now, maybe stick with a girl long-term if I really like her.

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Gimme da sex! Use it while it works, baby!

    Votes: 3 13.0%

  • Total voters
    23

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
So, what are your goals with women? Do you want to be the player, the husband, or someone in-between? Love or sex?

Me, I'm trying for the husband route - one good girl is enough for me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yo arsecheeks, did you go for that job with the RAN?
 

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Age
55
How bout "None of the above"

I'm here because...why not I got some time to kill LOL

There is some good advice here but lately IMO theres alot more bad advice than good advice....:(

Maybe thats just me tho...
 

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I originally came to this site to see what to do to get someone interested in me that i liked and now have got this person i want interested in me and she knows how i feel about her and i keep coming to this site so i know what to do to keep her. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top