Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are You Here?

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day after day, I read countless posts asking the same questions, over and over. "How do I make her like me?" "How can I get my ex back?" "What do I say when I call her?" The same problems, rephrased several times! No wonder many feel the quality of the HS forum is declining. Lately, several members of the community have stepped up, trying to put forth quality posts. I'm very glad to see this, however, it's not enough. Yet. The AFC questions still pop up everyday. It's time to put an end to them, once and for all. And with this post, that's what I hope happens...

This is the first of many posts I will release. There will be thirteen of them in total, each one detailing something you need to know to become a complete Don Juan. This first part, will attempt to look at what causes people to join these forums, what their goals are, and why many people have the wrong idea on what becoming a Don Juan is all about.

What's your story?

To begin with, we must first examine the reasons many guys first begin their quest. The reasoning behind their discovery of sosuave.com. Many guys can find themselves placed in one of the following categories:

Example 1:
Your typical, shy nice-guy somehow scores a date with a total hottie. He takes her out on a few dates, and somehow, manages to start an actual relationship with her. He's in awe with the way his life is now, and believes his happiness relies on his newfound b*tch (pardon my use of the term). He begins showcasing many signs of desperation. Calling too much, coming on too strong, giving gifts constantly. He wants her to believe it's a true sign of 'love'. The girl, however, views the situation much differently. She grows sick of his constant attention. She wants a real man, someone who can put her in her place and remind her of what exactly she is. And unfortunately for the poor nice guy, he's just not giving her that. So she ends things. The nice guy is heartbroken. His AFC behavior has f*cked him over. He lays in bed at night and wonders the same thing over and over. WHY? He seeks to find out where he went wrong, and how he can correct the problem, either hoping to win the ex back, or to not make the same mistakes again.

Example 2:
Same kind of scenario as the last one, only the chick we're dealing with this time is a complete slut. She cheats on her nice guy boyfriend, not satisfied with his emotional insecurities, seeking out a good f*cking from a real man. When the nice guy finds out sadly, the heartbreak he feels is even worse. It also gives him feelings of anger, and he wants revenge. He seeks out how to score with the women, to play them, to get even with them all for his pain. This type of example is usually what forms the AFC-into-jerk transition.

Example 3:
Your above average shy, nice guy. He stays at home, plays video games, surfs the net and masturbates damn near constantly. He has no friends, he has no hobbies, he has no women. He has no life! One day he realizes this, and wants to change. This is a very difficult change, for guys of this scenario. Going from having absolutely nothing to attempting all these new things they read about? Scary stuff, in their minds. But alas, either way, they end up here.

Example 4:
This situation is the rarest of them all. A typical jerk, who already has experienced some sucess with women because of his attitude, decides he wants to improve his game even more. So he comes here, absorbs the knowledge, in hopes of becoming 'THE ULTIMATE PLAYER, WHO BANGS ALL THE B*TCHES AND TAKES NO NAMES'.

Example 5: (seiloifter brought this one to my attention, thank you)
After being exposed to AFC action in the media their whole lives, many guys have come to believe that what they see in the media, is what women actually want. They do the typical 'sweet' and 'romantic' things they see in romance movie, and are shut down, as women in the real world want something very different than what the media portrays. They want a real man.

Many of you will probably see yourself fitting into one of those categories. It might pain you to accept it, but it's the truth. And once you can accept the truth, you are one step closer on the correct path of learning. Now you are ready to change your AFC ways.

For now though, allow me to tell you a story.

There was once a bumbling nice guy, too scared to approach a girl, too shy to showcase his sexuality around one. He became best friends with one girl however, a very attractive and friendly type. Eventually, he realized he had feelings for this girl. After quite some difficulty, he let her know this, and they began dating.

Three months and a hellish trip later, they broke up. She would go out of her way to manipulate him, cheat on him, make him jealous and generally try and ruin his life. The nice guy was absolutely devestated. He went along with her games, tried every AFC trick in the book, and still wound up with more heartache than ever.

Who was that poor, used AFC? I was.

Turning things around

I stumbled upon the layguide first. After reading and absorbing the knowledge in that, I had a newfound hope. I was going to learn to seduce women!

Shortly after that, I discovered sosuave.com and the Don Juan forums. I began lurking, reading both bibles and learning the information provided, very quickly.

I was now in possession of the knowledge needed to get chicks. What was left to do, besides experience? Figure out what I wanted. To enter into a long term relationship, or to play these b*tches?

A Long-Term Relationship

Many people believe the skills learned to be a Don Juan should be used to gain yourself a reliable, good girlfriend that will last for a while. This way you can share a relationship, and spend time getting to know the right woman for you.

A Player

And then there are those people who believe they should use the information to go out and score with as many women as possible. Meet, seduce, and f*ck. That is the way their mind works now. They're all about quantity.

There have been many debates on the boards about which choice is the 'right' one. Some people disagree with playing women, some people like getting laid. With two different opinions such as those, it's no wonder there is often conflict concerning the situation.

Myself, I first wanted to be a player. I did semi-okay, hooking up with about five or six girls within a yearlong time period. Nothing special, but leaps and bounds ahead of what I had accomplished before. At the end of the year, I settled into a LTR, and have been with my girlfriend ever since.

And you know what all of this has taught me? Two things. Both choices are acceptable, and it is entirely up to YOU what you want to get out of DJing. A wonderful relationship, or tons of skin. Whatever. It is YOUR choice! Don't let anyone's opinion stop you from what you want to do, just go on with your life.

The second thing I was taught? Experience. This IS the most important thing if you want to learn to mack. No amount of reading, no amount of being told what to do, nothing can compare to actual experience. Get out there, make mistakes, and learn.

So what's the problem?

Now then. We've established that whatever you want to get out of DJing, to go ahead and go after. Don't be ashamed of what you want as a man. So, you're now ready to become a Don Juan, right?

Wrong.

The truth of the matter is, neither of those things have anything to do with becoming a true Don Juan.

This is a realization that has only sunk in to me over the past few months, and mostly in part due to re-reading all of Pook's posts.

Being a Don Juan isn't about how you attract women. It's about what you DO WITH YOUR OWN LIFE TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS.

That's it. There's the simple secret. It has nothing to do with chasing around little girls in high school, or learning the right technique to talk to them. Nothing to do with learning when or when to not call, how much attention you'd give, anything like that.

Simply focus on yourself, and going where you want to go in life. Get a few hobbies, and concentrate on them. Figure out what you want to do with your life, and PUSH YOUR LIMITS to achieve it.

Once you fully understand this and apply it, everything else will fall into place by itself. The women will start to notice you. You'll gain respect and friends. Everything will make so much more sense, and you'll get so much more out of your every day life.

This, my friends, is what becoming a Don Juan is all about.

Last edited:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This... this... this is the kind of **** I am talking about. I like this guy. By the way, I was a combination of 1 and 2

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was mostly 3, slightly 4. Anyway, good post.

Reaction score
yeah good post man a few people have been tryin to get this across to the noobs for a while and you put it very well.

I was a mix of 1 2 and 4

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're missing the *most common* reason for guys comin here....

5) You're a victim of feminist hollywood society. You've seen all the AFC movies, your best friends are girls, and they always call you "sweet" and "nice." You used to think that was a great thing, but lately you've realized that "sweet and nice" has NEVER gotten you anywhere with women. You couldn't understand what went wrong: you were exactly what girls said they wanted. What they *SAID* they wanted..... so you come here to learn what they ACTUALLY WANT, as opposed to what modern feminist society as said guys should be like.....

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I like five too... it should be added to that list.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truly a great post. Its not about the girls its about yourself. The Girls aren't the number one reason, the number on resaon is personal gratification, and accepetnce of you.

Love yourself, life, and people will naturaly love you.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job affinity. Its very original, yet we can all relate to it.

I like the idea that some of the posters around here are stepping up, trying to overcome the rush of newbie questions and cliches.

Hopefully, people get the message....

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great !

Great post man !!
I don't even know you, but I already feel you have the blues.:D

I used to be a 5, but no more.

Once again, great post man !
That's the sh!t we all need to fill these forums

5 stars for you.

BBB

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent thread.

Ive seen it for alittle while now too. Pook may have been the first of us to see it, i dont think Anti-Dump quite had it. Isnt it amazing what you learn from reading those posts Pook makes?

For those of you may care to know, i started off as number 3 and gradually improved over the years untill i found this site in late 2001 and my success rose exponentially.