Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women submissive in sex?

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
55
An odd thought popped into my head the other day. It seems kind of understood, but why do women like being led/dominated in bed, enjoy things like doggystyle, etc. Is it a consequence of biology (sexual positions are inclined to put the male on top in other species), or social/environmental factors, or what?

Kind of an odd question, I know >_>, but I'm curious to know the answer
 
Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
933
Because Most do not Know what they're doing. Ever notice when one is on top of you, that you can last for days there? She thinks she's "workin it" but she's really boring the fvck outta me. I have to get on top or do the thrusting to make her cvm/make me cvm. It takes a man pound it. She has no idea, therefore it's just best she spread em and lay back/submit.
 

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
2,619
It's biological programming. Same reason they like being led in life. That is why women get frustrated when they have a beta boyfriend who supplicates to them.

The beta boyfriend does everything to please them, make them happy or cheer them up yet she gets even more angry or frustrated with him and he wonders why.

It is because a woman wants to be led. She doesn't want to lead. Her natural position is to follow the man in life. When she is forced into the position of leading, she gets frustrated and lashes her anger out at the man.

If the man doesn't assume the leading position soon, she will likely seek it elsewhere especially in the form of sex.

This does not justify her callous behavior in any way. I am merely offering a reasoning behind these things.
 

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
469
Reaction score
129
El Payaso said:
It's biological programming. Same reason they like being led in life. That is why women get frustrated when they have a beta boyfriend who supplicates to them.

The beta boyfriend does everything to please them, make them happy or cheer them up yet she gets even more angry or frustrated with him and he wonders why.

It is because a woman wants to be led. She doesn't want to lead. Her natural position is to follow the man in life. When she is forced into the position of leading, she gets frustrated and lashes her anger out at the man.

If the man doesn't assume the leading position soon, she will likely seek it elsewhere especially in the form of sex.

This does not justify her callous behavior in any way. I am merely offering a reasoning behind these things.
100% true, my last gf said during breakup she didnt see me as leading her enough.If you dont lead you loose her or she stays but cheats on you to get revenge.
 

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
168
Biological programming maybe, but I think it's more like social programming! Some girls BELIEVE it should be that way (and they have no idea what to do as well :D). That doesn't mean that she can't put in a bit of work as well!

That being said, I LOVE when a girl is a bit aggressive. This one girl I've been seeing, for example, would just lay back with me on top, and it's nice, but I wanted to switch things up so I put her on top and then she really started to work it and had loads of fun being aggressive and seductive!

But the KEY is: she wouldn't have done it without me first encouraging her. Two reasons:
a) women are a bit unsure about if I'm going to like it
b) they don't want me to feel unmanly, so they hesitate in taking the lead

My thoughts.
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

princess_124

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
8
El Payaso said:
It's biological programming. Same reason they like being led in life. That is why women get frustrated when they have a beta boyfriend who supplicates to them.

The beta boyfriend does everything to please them, make them happy or cheer them up yet she gets even more angry or frustrated with him and he wonders why.

It is because a woman wants to be led. She doesn't want to lead. Her natural position is to follow the man in life. When she is forced into the position of leading, she gets frustrated and lashes her anger out at the man.

If the man doesn't assume the leading position soon, she will likely seek it elsewhere especially in the form of sex.

This does not justify her callous behavior in any way. I am merely offering a reasoning behind these things.
Wrong, I wouldn't want my husband to control my life...I would like to put my input too in decisions!

It's only fun when the guy dominates during sex because it feels good. By dominating, I don't mean the "kinky" spanking, choking or any other type if crap they show in porn. I mean when the man is on top and dominates the vagina with his penis... That's fun
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
14,767
Reaction score
7,180
I would bet money this princess chick is a guy.

But to the question: Women are the weaker gender, physically. They like to feel the male's strength. Most likely, most sex that occurred in its earliest form was actually rape. There is probably some sort of ancestral memory there. Besides, all sex is about domination and submission to some degree, someone is always giving up some control to someone else. Most naturally, this is the female.
 

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
168
So am I the only one on this board who is not larger-than-life supermanly? I enjoy active women.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,819
Reaction score
2,991
Age
22
Location
Right behind you
The real question is, 'Who cares?' You get to pound her out any way YOU want and any way that makes YOU comfortable. If you don't feel like doing anything but are still feeling horny, get a blow job. It's that simple.
 

hera

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
princess_124 said:
Wrong, I wouldn't want my husband to control my life...I would like to put my input too in decisions!

It's only fun when the guy dominates during sex because it feels good. By dominating, I don't mean the "kinky" spanking, choking or any other type if crap they show in porn. I mean when the man is on top and dominates the vagina with his penis... That's fun
wtf is wrong with you?
 

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2014
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
22
Women are physically the weaker sex so that is, naturally, expected.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,107
Reaction score
1,035
Age
38
Location
New York City
Poonani Maker said:
Because Most do not Know what they're doing. Ever notice when one is on top of you, that you can last for days there? She thinks she's "workin it" but she's really boring the fvck outta me. I have to get on top or do the thrusting to make her cvm/make me cvm. It takes a man pound it. She has no idea, therefore it's just best she spread em and lay back/submit.
LOL! thats true, It makes them feel good about themselves though. I agree very much with this post. A Man is the one who has to take control.
 

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
55
Was thinking about this again, I read this article which I would recommend to y'all as well (http://attractioninstitute.com/9-things-all-women-want-bed/), thought I'd reopen the discussion...it goes even beyond just sexual positions/how good women think they are at sex.

Stuff like hair pulling, spanking, face down doggystyle, j*zzing on her face, all this is stuff that apparently the vast majority of women enjoy.

I'm trying to shed my last remnants of blue pill mentality now, I still have this white knight view of women especially when it comes to sex (no doubt because my own sexual experience is very limited). It just seems odd to me that they like this stuff (and even like sex, as they conceal their own desire so well during normal day-to-day work); I suppose I could see myself doing it >_>, but being on the receiving end and liking it is odd to me. Still trying to understand why, if there is a why/good explanation.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
3,090
Reaction score
1,790
Konduit said:
An odd thought popped into my head the other day. It seems kind of understood, but why do women like being led/dominated in bed, enjoy things like doggystyle, etc. Is it a consequence of biology (sexual positions are inclined to put the male on top in other species), or social/environmental factors, or what?

Kind of an odd question, I know >_>, but I'm curious to know the answer
Biological imperative. In the caveman days, not being submissive meant getting your head smashed in.
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,540
Reaction score
373
Not all women at submissive in bed.

But to answer your question, It's because we are doing the penetration which requires force. Biologically, we are trying to ejaculate as fast as possible so we succeed in the gene pool-breeding. This type of penetration also takes place between the egg and sperm.
 

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
575
Reaction score
310
Location
Australia
Konduit said:
Was thinking about this again, I read this article which I would recommend to y'all as well (http://attractioninstitute.com/9-things-all-women-want-bed/), thought I'd reopen the discussion...it goes even beyond just sexual positions/how good women think they are at sex.

Stuff like hair pulling, spanking, face down doggystyle, j*zzing on her face, all this is stuff that apparently the vast majority of women enjoy.

I'm trying to shed my last remnants of blue pill mentality now, I still have this white knight view of women especially when it comes to sex (no doubt because my own sexual experience is very limited). It just seems odd to me that they like this stuff (and even like sex, as they conceal their own desire so well during normal day-to-day work); I suppose I could see myself doing it >_>, but being on the receiving end and liking it is odd to me. Still trying to understand why, if there is a why/good explanation.
They love this stuff but YOU have to bring it out in them. Your girlfriend wants to be your good little slvt. Do yourself a favour and read 'Sex God Method'.

Here is a thread with some info from the book.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162412
 
Top