Why are women so f***ing awkward?!?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK before I continue, yes this is a rant. It is quite long and might not necessarily benefit anyone so please don't flame me for that... its just getting something off my chest. Feel free to contribute and add your personal experiences too!

And yes I do love women... but yet they still never cease to amaze me with their f***ing awkwardness!!

Nnnnrrgh!

:mad:

I'll explain what I mean.

Here are some recent conversations I witnessed or was involved in with both males and females. See if you can spot the differences...

(Recent text to male friend)

Me: "Hi mate, I'll be coming up on Sat still if thats OK"
Him: (5 mins later) "Yeah mate, that'd be good. When u coming?"
Me: (1 min later) "About 8? That alright?"
Him: (1 min later) "Yeah cool. Remember to bring some beers BTW"
Me: (30 secs later) "No probs man. C u then"

(Recent text to potential female prospect)

Me: "Hi (name), its (my name). Haven't seen you in a while, just wondering if you'll be going to the xmas party 2mw nite?" (We work at same company)
Her: (Hour later) "No not out then but we are going out on Sat if you wanna meet up"
Me: (15 mins later... yeah playing it cool but I genuinely had other things to do, my friend phoned me up etc) "Ok sounds good... where are u going?"
Her: (2 HRS, 30 MINS later - no exaggeration) "(name of place), (time)"
Me: (Pissed off now... thinking 'I'm gonna make you f***in wait ages as well now".. 2 hrs later) "OK I'll txt you later"

(Recent text to female friend who havent seen in a while)

Me: "Hi (name)! How r u! Long time no c"
Her: (1 hr later) "Hi (my name)! Yeah its has been a while hasn't it! Blah blah blah... what have u been up to?!"
Me: (10 mins later) "Quite a bit... blah blah... went on holiday last month... blah"
Her: (30-35 mins later) "Oh really? blah... I've been working all the time recently"
Me: (10-15 mins later) "Oh no... that must have been so annoying"
Her: (no response)
Me: (got fed up waiting, thought 'oh she must have run out of phone credit'. Nope. No response whatsoever.)

(There's one more... sorry if your getting bored now. If you are... simply click the 'back' button. Thanks! :) )

(Recent phone conversation with my friend and his wife)

Friend: "Oh hiya. Just wondered if you've eaten yet."
Wife: "No. WHY?!"
Friend: "Oh because I was gonna cook...."
Wife: "You'll have to TIDY the place first. Have you TIDIED UP!?! You leave that place SUCH a tip when your on your own. AND you have to wash up tonite because I'm gonna be late... and DID YOU GO SHOPPING?! And another thing... blah blah blah"
Friend: (silent but face getting angrier by the second)

WHY OH WHY does every little thing have to be so f***ing awkward?!? Like, I know they like to play these games like appearing hard to get/busy etc supposedly to 'increase interest', 'appear aloof' etc... but in all honesty I REALLY COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING F***.

Like, I'm not sitting by my mobile eagerly waiting for a girls text thinking 'Ooooh my she must have SUCH a busy life... what an amazing girl... I look forward to her next text with anticipation!"

No. What I'm actually thinking is 'HURRY THE F*** UP AND REPLY YOU STUPID WOMAN!! I've got other things to be doing and I need to know whats up NOW!!! HURRY UP!!!!"

And please don't say "well maybe they had things to do!" because this always happens with females.. it's like its a big game (yeah, the sort three year olds play)

Maybe its the same for women with men... but its just like the simple tasks are just so simple to get done with members of the same sex but when its the opposite sex... it turns into the biggest f*cking drama EVER!!! Why?!?

.... OK I'm done now.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to the conclusion that it's OK to use txt/sms but only for ladies you're not interested in.

I don't know but they may think you got no balls to call? Whatever.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn the tables. Put yourself in a situation where somebody is texting you about making plans. What reasons would there be for you to not get back to her for hours? Most likely, the reason would be that you're not that into her and you either forgot to answer her, or you're hoping she forgets about it and takes the hint.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple X... this post is a waste of my time, tell me why I am bored enough to respond to your nonsense? Because there is a chance you might change? Hah! Who am I kidding?

If you have a conversation over SMS you are stupid, the girls don't want to waste their own money having cheap conversation over the phone...

Why are you *****ing about drama if it is YOUR drama?

In your two examples YOU were the little *****, not the women, they gave you what you wanted, and they didn't respond to you "Oh, that must have been annoying" remark, because those kind of remarks, are annoying...

As for your friends post, your friend is a slob, women hate slobs, and you should know that... are you feeling bad for his mess? He can't clean up after himself, if your in a LTR with a slob you will begin to get frustrated at somebody who NEVER learns...

thats the end of my rant, now smarten up, and stop defending mediocrity

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boner da Stoner... if its a waste of your valuable time then why didnt you click the back button (like I said) a long time ago and simply leave me alone?

You are missing the point completely..... and, oh f*** it why am I even going to respond to YOUR nonsense??

I'm not. I could try to explain what I am saying in simple terms for you... but... I have better things to do with my time. Like, pick the fluff out of my a$$ for one. Goodbye.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OneArmDeeJay... that 'Women are simple' post is an incredible post... can't believe I never saw it before. Thanks man.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Turn the tables. Put yourself in a situation where somebody is texting you about making plans. What reasons would there be for you to not get back to her for hours? Most likely, the reason would be that you're not that into her and you either forgot to answer her, or you're hoping she forgets about it and takes the hint.
It really is this simple, kids. Spot on.