Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are women so easily inluenced by anything society tells them to do

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone asked me this question earlier but i didnt want to sound like a misogynist of little knowledge, but why are women so easily influenced?

ie Botox lips, no man i know likes them, but women are getting them done in their droves

they also seem to be influenced by car crash celebrities and not a healthy celebrity that is living the white fence dream

anyone explain? they seem to tick everything you shouldnt do

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their nature involves being part of the group to survive for the simple fact that they hardly can provide for themselves let alone for their offspring.

Apart being pretty when they are young and being necessary to reproduce, they dont have any particular skill beside manipulating men which makes them still in need of a man since manipulation alone doesnt get you food, protection or shelter.

So to answer your question, they are herd creatures where group think and group acceptance is important to them as much as technical skills and hard work are important for a man to succeed.

You will also notice that they hardly have any concept of loyalty, they in fact always side with the strongest wheter its the high school football player, the wealthy man few years later or big daddy government later on.

Also keep in mind that any nation that loses a war automatically see most of his women to switch side and join the winning invaders with the same ease we have when we change job once a better offer arises.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
someone asked me this question earlier but i didnt want to sound like a misogynist of little knowledge, but why are women so easily influenced?

ie Botox lips, no man i know likes them, but women are getting them done in their droves

they also seem to be influenced by car crash celebrities and not a healthy celebrity that is living the white fence dream

anyone explain? they seem to tick everything you shouldnt do
Biology. It’s a survival mechanism.