Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women attracted to bad boys?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted the article "Why are men attracted to bad women?" and I decided to post this one to contrast it.

Some women feel like bad treatment is all they deserve or can get out of men. This most likely stems from bad self-esteem brought on by previous relationships where abuse was common. A friend of mine has a mother who is in her third marriage and has been physically abused by her current husband, but she refuses to leave him because she feels it is her fault and doesn't know that she will be able to find someone else. In her arguments to stay, she says there are times when he is really nice and great to her and those are the moments she hangs on to.
Then the article nails it!

Now fellas, those of you who feel slighted and are upset you aren't getting the chance like the rest of them, you have to think about this logically. Do you want a girl who doesn't really know what she wants and is OK with being mistreated?
We can conclude that LSE girls are only useful for sex since that´s how they see themselves, as something to be used! That´s the self-fufilling prophecy taking its toll or as Pook used to say "As you think you shall become".

Sources:
http://sun.dixie.edu/index.php?pg=story&storyid=2125
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07193/800947-56.stm

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Bad boy' attraction is rarely to genuinely loathsome evil and abusive men. Usually a bit of a rebel attitude, some tattoos or a motorbike will be enough to press the bad-boy button.

However, many an AFC is taken in by a woman's sob story about how terrible her boyfriend treats her, or is so consumed by jealousy at a 'bad boys' success with women that he begins to see them as scum, and the women that find him attractive as suffering from low self esteem.

In short, women, especially young ones, just want to have fun. The bad boy promises excitement, danger and good sex. It's not their duty to reward the dull boy scout type with pussy, just as it's not men's duty to reward the fat chick with cock for her great personality.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is of the mirrorofthesoul blog which I agree:

http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

Note the majority of women get pregnant by Bad Boy -- whose behaviors suggest his children will be aggressive and competitive - read successful. But she relies on Nice Guy (one who accumulates resources or offers surplus labor) to raise them. Nice Guy accumulates resources to trade them for sex and the opportunity of offspring after Bad Boy has had first crack and left the scene. She mates with Bad Boy to have superior kids and gives Nice Guy a second crack and token offspring in trade for him using his resources to raise Bad Boy's kids. You have often heard Nice Guys finish last. That is why. But even more so, Nice Guys in reality do not even finish. This is the fundamental principle behind why a man should never date a single mom.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Striving to be in the middle end is the ideal. Dj damage, it´s really important to break out of the matrix. Imagine how many people would benefit from these articles posted here?

Unfortunately they´ve been brainwashed and it´s a lost battle to convince them otherwise. Let them crash and burn until they wake up and re-born like a burnt phoenix arising from the ashes! :up:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Striving to be in the middle end is the ideal. Dj damage, it´s really important to break out of the matrix. Imagine how many people would benefit from these articles posted here?
Unfortunately most people are aware of bad boys getting the top of the cream when it comes to women but choose to ignore it because they withold themsleves into "suppose" higher standards.

Those days any man that runs a good game on women will be lumped sum by society with drug dealers and career criminals as being a "bad boy".

In Canada right now they are making a big deal that a government minister was/is dating a hot model brunette who was dating biker gangs before she met him. But now she is dating a respectable politician (nice guy?) and just look how happy he is walking around her.

http://www.nationalpost.com/related/topics/story.html?id=501607

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
However, many an AFC is taken in by a woman's sob story about how terrible her boyfriend treats her, or is so consumed by jealousy at a 'bad boys' success with women that he begins to see them as scum, and the women that find him attractive as suffering from low self esteem.
That's a great point. Never really thought about it like that before. The guy may have had some bad-boy tendencies (basically masculine guy that couldn't be pinned down) then of course after the break-up he becomes adolph hitler, the AFC hears the exaggerated cruelty of the guy being described, decides since the woman is so upset over him he will be the exaggerated opposite and it's a life of Nice Guy.

I'm really going to have to re-think my own way of looking at what it means to be a 'bad boy'. I mean there's the hollywood version and the real life version. Just having a casual attitude and having a hint of danger, a little rebelliousness, hell we can all be 'bad boys' but lets take away these stupid labels.

My guess is women would call you a 'bad boy' after the fact if you were anything other than that guy from King of Queens.

This 'bad boy' thing has to go. It's an illusion created by women.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboy = masculine man that is not afraid of women and goes for what he wants.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both my IQ and testosterone are above average, but thats besides the point... how are t-levels/"alphaness" and IQ - inversely proportional?? Where did you come up with this? Moreover, how is low IQ = better genes and more evolutionary fitness??

OR, Let me guess, you are just talking out of your ass again aren't you?