Why are there sooooooo many more single men than women at bars/online dating/everywhere else?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I go to bars and I have guys who make small talk all the time and want to befriend me. They're always single

Yet, just about 80% of the women you talk to at the bars who are just there with a friend/2 other female friends, they always have boyfriends

What's the deal with this? Why do women go out with zero intention of meeting anybody? Where are all the single women hiding?

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to bars and I have guys who make small talk all the time and want to befriend me. They're always single

Yet, just about 80% of the women you talk to at the bars who are just there with a friend/2 other female friends, they always have boyfriends

What's the deal with this? Why do women go out with zero intention of meeting anybody? Where are all the single women hiding?

boyfriends??? more like bodyguards... any girl who is in club with a bf is a ***** or naive is **** lol...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find them easily in the daytime everywhere.
The #1 stereotype for women has been true for the past century. They love shopping!
I dare you to go to the mall, department store, or grocery store on a Saturday between 12pm - 6pm

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
they are glued to their phones getting dopamine from compliments from social media etc and therefore need for relationship is smaller. or they are all banged by chads or some betas with status

ChillDude01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the thing, if a woman is loyal, decent and attractive she is going to be noticed by guys way before she gets out to the real world and out of school .... tell me when was the last time you met a girl like that in her twenties who is single ? You havent, neither have i, mainly cause they started dating at 16 or 17 and have been with the same guy for years and are not looking to date someone else , i have met some who seemed perfect and acted single but once she cheats with you she aint as decent as she looks .

Bars and clubs only have hos , whenther we want to admit it or not quality is not found at clubs nor parties ..... where do u find single good girls ? I have no idea but i know one thing for sure if you dont catch one during her highschool years youre kinda screwed .....

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because they said they have boyfriends, doesn't always mean they really have boyfriends. So don't over analyze the statistics of what you're hearing

Sometimes they arent interested, and say that so you'll leave them alone. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's a test... but regardless of the meaning, get used to hearing that a lot, the more women you approach

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the thing, if a woman is loyal, decent and attractive she is going to be noticed by guys way before she gets out to the real world and out of school .... tell me when was the last time you met a girl like that in her twenties who is single ? You havent, neither have i, mainly cause they started dating at 16 or 17 and have been with the same guy for years and are not looking to date someone else , i have met some who seemed perfect and acted single but once she cheats with you she aint as decent as she looks .

Bars and clubs only have hos , whenther we want to admit it or not quality is not found at clubs nor parties ..... where do u find single good girls ? I have no idea but i know one thing for sure if you dont catch one during her highschool years youre kinda screwed .....
Hoez are hoez. So one of my ho friends cheated on her man for twenty years. It was kind of a fun hobby for her. Now at 45 still with a ho mindset she wants to go to church. She's still a ho. Bars and clubs are mostly hos. And if they got a bf or hubby and they out they a ho too.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
They're doing fun activities other than moronic drinking in clubs

I would go out to lounges and stuff even if there were no women. I enjoy mild drinking and I absolutely LOVE house music/deep house/etc.....

I can listen to this sh*t all day long, so awesome

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well bigdave17 in the club and bar environment look at it as all hoez. Don't have a I need a GF mindset. Women are there looking for Attention and fun.

They'll be more comfortable if your a regular.

The great guy thing doesn't work there they want sexual attraction and fun.

That's all you need to worry about. Sexual attraction and fun. This "coming to America" bit to find your optimal Armenian bride won't work in there.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have guys who make small talk all the time and want to befriend me. They're always single
Sounds great - pursue this further.

80% of the women you talk to at the bars who are just there with a friend/2 other female friends, they always have boyfriends
80% tell you they have boyfriends, 80% tell me they're single, that's the difference.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go out to lounges and stuff even if there were no women. I enjoy mild drinking and I absolutely LOVE house music/deep house/etc.....

I can listen to this sh*t all day long, so awesome

Omg I love deep tech house - sadly that mix is sh!t and kinda ghey.

Get some of this in your life, bro I'm going to Ibiza to see Carl Cox next month. Can recommend some serious German dj's too depending on what house you like.

Go and meet a chick in a house music club - usually like-minded people there who know how to let loose.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigdave17 if you know how to dress and dance in there that's a easy way to slay. Dress for the culture. Take dance classes if it raise your game. You can also tell these gym hotties you be at the club. We grew up on house and deep house.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing to house music is physical and intimate. It let's you get close to her and show off your body game. You should b able to slay In this environment and if not at least you had interested dance partners.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's literally the best environment to get chicks and been a staple part of my diet for about 5-6 years now. I met my ex in a house rave at 7am, yes we were not right but we had many many good times dancing and exploring together

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they don't make new episodes of saved by the bell anymore...

That and the invention of dippin dots aka little ice cream balls...leads to the disparity between single men and single women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Omg I love deep tech house - sadly that mix is sh!t and kinda ghey.

Get some of this in your life, bro I'm going to Ibiza to see Carl Cox next month. Can recommend some serious German dj's too depending on what house you like.

Go and meet a chick in a house music club - usually like-minded people there who know how to let loose.
my problem with meeting EDM chicks is I live a very controlled, disciplined, responsible lifestyle

I need a woman who is same way...who is big into fitness, has a decent job, is good with finances, etc.... A lot of EDM chicks are way too wild for me