Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are the following people banned?

Reaction score
Player_Supreme

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40939
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52882

Donjuanforever

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108677
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107838

Don Ronny

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56161
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55640

Skip2mylou781

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104287
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106349

AngelusPUA

those are ones who's very very good threads I have read. Their advice was very meaningful and eye opening. Why in the world were any (and all) of them banned?? This is a forum to help guys get chicks and get laid. Now I see it slightly in ruins with alot of loser/wimp talk. hell, I even see some of these guys still get mentioned here like they were famous. Why ban the posters who tried there best to give really solid advice?

I am sure there are more that were banned that I just haven't seen yet.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because everything has to be nice and civil so the AFCs can take over.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme was a good contributor to this forum.. I hope they decide to let him back.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been dissussed to death from other threads. You are all Newbies and don't know the history behind this so do a little search first.

The rules apply to all, it doesn't matter if you give a good advice. if a mod's constantly warn you about breaking the rules and you decide to ignore them, you get banned. No one is untouchable.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. There's a serious lack of discussion of stratgery and sucess on this site. It's mainly rAFC's asking questions that are answered in the DJ Bible and AFC's asking questions about pertaining to there one-itis.

I have to say it must've of been a very ergregious offense. This is a very liberal and tolerant site. So they must've really pissed somebody off.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelsPUA was basically a fantasy fiction writer, there's no room for that here.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recognize any of those names except Player Supreme whose name I know because he was on the ASF's top KJs & trolls list, I actually think he might have been #1 for a while.

This site attracts a lot of cool guys but......
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this site it is envitable that it will attract all kinds of weirdos... desperate, horny, and frustrated men who get online and some bash women, some bash other guys, and most do these things to try to raise their self-esteem., to feel better than someone else to compensate for a lack of social skills and perceived mistreatment/ignoring by the world at large. They are easy to spot through the use of hate speech like "all women are *****s" .. name calling... etc.

Some say all normal guys are AFCs who don't get laid. These got went online and read something and now they are superior to all those good looking attorneys... surely, none of those guys get laid right? All of us are here because of artificial insemination, right? Wilt Chamberlyn, ha, probably a virgin, right? Thise pathetic AFCS indeed!!!!! Only the master DJs and PUAs get laid because we know the 'secrets'.

Then you start to hear these guys on radio shows putting down other guys, yet they have time to do podcasts and be the dude who calls into radio shows on Saturday nights??? SOmething is wrong here! Then I hear one get asked what he would say to a woman who snubs him, and predictably, he recites a David D line verbatim.

The reason for all this? too much talk, not enough action.

I don't know these specific people, maybe they are great, I don't know, so I won't comment on them specifically.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why most of them got banned. That was way before my time. A couple of them, though, got banned for being @$$holes to other posters. Flaming post for no reason, and getting into off topic conversations that turned into an online version of jerry springer (I watched one episode, my god people are idiots).

Anyway, there are some things that they posted that made sense, but rarely in a coherent manner, and always with too much bull$hit and attitude.

Some of these folks do still post on this forum, they just do it under a different name . . .

The basic rule of life is, if you don't make the rules, don't break em. These folks did, and then they got banned. I might add after multiple warnings.

-E.Nigma

P.S. - They just never learned to play nice . . .:nono:

Reaction score
isn't the whole idea of trying to watch what you say and playing nice without having much attitude in itself AFC'ish? Men say and do and act however the hell they want, and from reading threads by those guys (especially player supreme), it certainly seemed that he just offended too many helpless losers by sounding like too much of a man!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sig is self-explanatory I believe. I suppose he asked mods to be banned as others in the past.

Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
... it certainly seemed that they just offended too many helpless losers by sounding like too much of a man!
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!! This is why most were banned and some were not given warning!!!! Now you have too many wimpy young men on this site and too few strong men who tell it like it is!!!! Most mods who banned others are young dudes who have been infected with the feminist/homo brainwashing of the last 40 years and go against the strong male thinking - i.e. Player Supreme and PuertoRican_Lover (PR_L)!!!

DJ everywomanshero - get your sh@t straight - not all women are hors - all hors are hors!!!!!!! GOT IT???

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between being a "man" and being an "*sshole".

You can be a man and be polite. A few posters on this site seem to think that being a man MEANS being disrespectful and angry all the time.

Settle down, Beavis. Grow up. It's a "discussion" board, not an "insult everyone who disagrees with you" board.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:

You can be a man and be polite. A few posters on this site seem to think that being a man MEANS being disrespectful and angry all the time.

Settle down, Beavis. Grow up. It's a "discussion" board, not an "insult everyone who disagrees with you" board.
^^^
Agreed.

-E.Nigma

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I don't recognize any of those names except Player Supreme whose name I know because he was on the ASF's top KJs & trolls list, I actually think he might have been #1 for a while.

This site attracts a lot of cool guys but......
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this site it is envitable that it will attract all kinds of weirdos... desperate, horny, and frustrated men who get online and some bash women, some bash other guys, and most do these things to try to raise their self-esteem., to feel better than someone else to compensate for a lack of social skills and perceived mistreatment/ignoring by the world at large. They are easy to spot through the use of hate speech like "all women are *****s" .. name calling... etc.

Some say all normal guys are AFCs who don't get laid. These got went online and read something and now they are superior to all those good looking attorneys... surely, none of those guys get laid right? All of us are here because of artificial insemination, right? Wilt Chamberlyn, ha, probably a virgin, right? Thise pathetic AFCS indeed!!!!! Only the master DJs and PUAs get laid because we know the 'secrets'.

Then you start to hear these guys on radio shows putting down other guys, yet they have time to do podcasts and be the dude who calls into radio shows on Saturday nights??? SOmething is wrong here! Then I hear one get asked what he would say to a woman who snubs him, and predictably, he recites a David D line verbatim.

The reason for all this? too much talk, not enough action.

I don't know these specific people, maybe they are great, I don't know, so I won't comment on them specifically.
Spot on.

There are a lot of guys (the OP's list being examples) who spout a lot of textbook theory, make up fantasies, in the hopes of building a cyber ego. When people are more concerned about their cyber ego than learning and developing, you know they're the worst losers on the site.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This has been dissussed to death from other threads. You are all Newbies and don't know the history behind this so do a little search first. ..
It does make me wonder why guys who have only been in the forum for a couple of months are asking about guys who haven't been on in a year.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule, anyone who tries to promote a cyber ego should be treated with suspicion.

Like in life, the guy who brags the most usually has the least to brag about.

It's a typical sign of validation-seeking that's characteristic of low status people.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
Player_Supreme

Don Ronny

Skip2mylou781
Player_Supreme was banned for flaming and fighting online.
Don Ronny was banned because of breaking the rules.
Skip2mylou... ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME?!?

comic_relief

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:

Couldn't agree more. Spot on.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:

Perfectly put.:up:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think some guys take being alpha to the extreme. As for stratergy I'm up to my ears in how to approach the advance stuff I really don't pay attention to. I do think skip had some good stuff. But we heard it all before.