Why are some here so obsessed about women?

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to know how some men here are so stressed out about women?

I can understand those who are having problems with certain types of women....but why are some guys getting depressed over not getting girls?

I find the game fun...sometimes I win...many times I don't....but I'm not going to get depressed about not getting women. Tell you the truth, the idea sounds pretty dam ridiculous.

Women, like hobbies, a job, sports, or music, is something to be enjoyed. I don't mean to treat them like objects, I want to point out that many men here don't enjoy women...but rather act like its some kind of measure or goal for a man.

I just want to hear about why some men so dearly feel they need to get women...rather than just enjoy the fun they add to life.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more important for guys who haven't been with a lot of women, or have no experience.
I placed a lot of emphasis on that part of my life until I had sex a few times, and a few relationships of varying lengths.
I am very much between girlfriends/partners and would like to have someone in my life, or at least someone to hop in the sack with occasionally, but it's not a high priority - I have a lot of important "life stuff" to do and women just don't rank that high right now.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are some here so obsessed about women? are you gay? just checking. . .

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are times where they feel that they dont wanna be alone, and actually want someone in their lives otehr than friends & family. someone closeby they can love and be loved.

yes it's probably the guys who havent had much experience w/women, but i dont blame them as i can understand

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea... and why are people over at videogames.com constantly talking about videogames? :confused: Mindboggling!

It's a seduction site, people are gona talk about their problems more than their success. To man women is the only thing we haven't conquered so it makes it that much more of a conquest. I think some people put far too much emphasis on women, but most of the time it is just going through a rough patch such as not gettin any, or gettin burned

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the frame of mindset we all need to have in our minds. Everything has a positive and a negative side to an idea... but this view typically seems to be optimistic. It'll be really helpful when you're in an oneitis... or you feel like your game is not on.

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea really eh..we should really start to focus on other topics on the Don Jaun site! maybe cars...moron...

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
just to add

plus....as most men do...i think its safe to say we enjoy getting laid...maybe u don't...but that couldb e why u ask such gay questions..sorry..the topic just rattled me for some reason...i'm done now..

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rej, you do realize there's an "Edit" feature on your posts that can be used up to somewhere around 600 minutes after you've made it? It's in order to prevent people from having to double-post, just as you did. :p

As for being obsessed with women, anything I said would be re-iterating what's already been posted. It comes with the territory, if you want to talk with people about something else, I'd suggest you go to that subjects primary site. Just as this site's primary subject is females. :rolleyes:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good DJ stuff IMO

I actually think NonPedant has pretty refined DJ skills.

He addressed obsession with women, which is pretty prevalent on this site.

He appears to be at a nice DJ stage where women compliment his life and are not his entire life. They're the side dish, not the main meal.

You're right, this is a site to help us attract women, but he has some valid points: They're not to be obsessed about.

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow so many flames, all for a question. Real cool.

I think he brings up a good observation that some people are unhealthily obsessed with women here. Obviously this is a seduction site so its gonna be all about women, but posts crying such a desperate longing for a woman?

"oh my life is so ****ty, if only i had a woman everything would just be OK"

Thats just unhealthy, and a horrible attitude.

Once i lost my virginity and did the whole relationship game, gaining experience in bed, and confidence that "wow i can **** a girl all on my own.." things have been much chiller. Now that I don't have that fear on my back of inexperience, I feel like i can go at my own pace, improving myself, and practicing my game like a hobbie, instead of like its oxygen.