Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are so many women "life coaches" these days

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met and dated quite a few wealthier women in the past year, and a large number of them are "life coaches" of one form or another.
I have a suspicion.
Many of them are divorcees who landed large alimony settlements from their ex-husbands.
They don't make much money, if any, at their coaching gig, but it provides a plausible social proof and career as to why they are wealthy.

Has anyone else noticed this trend and have any opinions on why it's so common?

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
I've met and dated quite a few wealthier women in the past year, and a large number of them are "life coaches" of one form or another.
I have a suspicion.
Many of them are divorcees who landed large alimony settlements from their ex-husbands.
They don't make much money, if any, at their coaching gig, but it provides a plausible social proof and career as to why they are wealthy.

Has anyone else noticed this trend and have any opinions on why it's so common?
I've noticed something similar, but this time among younger single women in their 20's and 30's. They have zero clients of course, but women's narcissistic and controlling tendencies make the title of "life coach" incredibly appealing on a psychological level.

I can't think of a single female "life coach" who is making any money, either in person or online.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes, I've seen this but know a 20-something that pulled down 6 figures in California doing this. I have utter contempt for the idea and even more contempt for anyone who hires one...but to the ones that area sucessful as such, good game, fer sure.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If there is money to be made, you will find all kinds of different people

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life Coach is what my friend called herself after stopping being a masseuse but still banging dudes for cash lol, I think it's kind of like a wall, like "Oh, you don't know what a life coach does? I coach people on life!" like what lol

Shes basically telling you to nicely stop asking questions imo, if she tells you the truth your opinion of her will change, it's definitely warranting of more questions at minimum, I might ask to see a pay stub just to watch her face turn white or red

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life Coach is what my friend called herself after stopping being a masseuse but still banging dudes for cash lol, I think it's kind of like a wall, like "Oh, you don't know what a life coach does? I coach people on life!" like what lol

Shes basically telling you to nicely stop asking questions imo, if she tells you the truth your opinion of her will change, it's definitely warranting of more questions at minimum, I might ask to see a pay stub just to watch her face turn white or red
So I guess this means I can tell my fiances that Trixy is my life coach.
Kidding aside, I am quite certain one I dated was in fact a very wealthy divorcee, and she at least had a Facebook group, youtube channel, and some Nutrition school certificates. Still, looking at her videos I felt like it was extremely unlikely she made much money on it. I think it was her cover for divorce raping her hubby, which is fine by me.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah! The girl I went out with before my wife was divorcing her ex. She didn’t want kids and he did. She got half a house she contributed nothing for.

She’s now a therapist/life coach.

Bear in mind, that just because we know most of this stuff has no value, there are tons of dumb people out there who think it has value and they create their own little economy of pointless shyt so it can actually create value.

It was pretty much as the divorce was finalised this “business” which was based off the back of another man’s work, sprung up.

Lucky escape for me