Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are people so drawn to you when you don't want anything out of them?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
By that, I mean you talk to them with zero agenda, zero attachment to outcome, not wanting anything, etc....

I notice that when I talk to customers at work for example without caring at all, my close rate is huge. When I start to get a little desperate because I'm in a slump, my close rate is garbage

What causes this? Seriously, when you talk to people, the less you want them to like you, the more they will like you. The more you want them to like you, the less they will like you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By that, I mean you talk to them with zero agenda, zero attachment to outcome, not wanting anything, etc....

I notice that when I talk to customers at work for example without caring at all, my close rate is huge. When I start to get a little desperate because I'm in a slump, my close rate is garbage

What causes this?
Abundance mindset relaxes them. It gains their confidence. When we try to force it, it stresses them and pressures them.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because you aren't trying and are your "normal" self. Most men will pander to women in hopes to get laid. If you were to ask them deep down do they really want to do those things they'd say no, but they do them anyway. The women know this and have no respect for guys. You still need everything in order but tha'ts the answer to your question.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
People always become weary when you want something, because it almost always ends up being something that would be in YOUR OWN best interest, rather than in theirs.

When you want nothing from them, they start to wonder what it is that you have that would be in THEIR best interest.

I think it also portrays you as being a genuinely great person

A genuinely great person doesn't want nothing from anybody else, no agendas or nothing

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I've been doing this all day and it shocking how much people are drawn to me immediately. I was making small talk everywhere today

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing this all day and it shocking how much people are drawn to me immediately. I was making small talk everywhere today
Dave we have to stop talking about it, stop looking here and social media every day and just start living it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made small talk with 4 people today and it all went great

saw zero women I would be interested in
Just keep moving. Be nice to some of them. I'm sure the ones you don't expect have great personalities and interesting information.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's deep rooted psychology behind the way conversations and interactions flow.
Phony people set off subconscious triggers in the human body, which makes you become more guarded. It's a natural reaction and protective mechanism.

There's a way to bypass this through psychological tricks.
If you ever watch interrogation videos, you'll see detectives become really friendly towards suspects within the first hour. This technique is used to lower their subconscious guard.
Every hour after that becomes more menacing and manipulative as the interrogation tactics ramp up and more aggressiveness is applied.

It's really fascinating if you think about it.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every hour after that becomes more menacing and manipulative as the interrogation tactics ramp up and more aggressiveness is applied. It's really fascinating if you think about it.
Like a frog in boiling pot of water. He doesn’t notice the temp creeping up... and then wham... croaks.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think dave has any friends. He cant even make friends here. He crazy in the head. Who would want to be a wingman to this nut job?