Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are people on here posting about women?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a soft incel mentality(narcissism), which I get. He believes he should just be admired and respected by women automatically. I say soft incel because he has done some self improvement in the gym, but has a mental block in all other areas of much needed improvement.

I get his frustration because its a liiittttle fvcking ridiculous how much self improvement we have to do just to tread water in this Game, including in some cases moving to new cities or changing entire careers, but with only a little improvement he could do a lot better than he is now. You have to earn the right to complain.
On self improvement. Yeah, the average Male is going to really have to stay on the top of his game. AND run a massive numbers game. Use multiple OLD apps, use IG and even youtube to brand yourself well.At least that's true for me.

U

user43770

I get his frustration because its a liiittttle fvcking ridiculous how much self improvement we have to do just to tread water in this Game, including in some cases moving to new cities or changing entire careers, but with only a little improvement he could do a lot better than he is now. You have to earn the right to complain.
Hold up, what?

Where have I been. Is moving to a new city for women a thing now?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man who is 6'4", still relatively young and fit is getting nothing why the hell should I believe a 40+ year old who is out of shape would do better?
If you are getting nothing and trying and I'm getting nothing and I'm over 40 and out of shape, not doing online dating, not going out to meet women, not approaching them, then I am doing better than you.

U

user43770

Yep..move to a new city...proceed with the same attitude and get the same results and then blame that city for sucking too.
City sucks, bro. These women here!

You have no idea. Don't even pretend like you do.

I deal with these women everyday. Sike.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Out of boredom the other week I was swiping through tinder
That's what married women say too when they swipe Tinder. They were "bored". What's your real reason?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so angry at strangers on an online forum?

If you are an Adonis that’s great. But running others down is very unattractive as is selling yourself too hard (and I get accused of that myself from time to time...)

Not everywhere is completely shut down in the world. I was out last night and plenty of people were out and about. I met someone at dinner night before last. There are people at my gym, going to see holiday lights, you name it...

I like to contribute here where I can, have made some friends from all over and it doesn’t take too much time at all. I’d rather contribute here than spend too much time on social media. Here there is an exchange of ideas, a comradarie and it can be an uplifting place with a dose of reality.

Hostility doesn’t serve you. People sense it (especially women) and run.

Perhaps mindfulness, meditation and yoga? Lots of cute yoga body women in yoga classes. Just sayin...
Again, we are in the middle of COVID and EVERYTHING is either closed down entirely OR severely modified.

For instance, the gyms in my state, or rather my area, are still open but with a twist. They are open to a limited number of people at a given time, you have to arrange an appointment via their app to set up your gym time. You also are required to wear a mask while at the gym. Pre pandemic the gym is already a fairly difficult environment, as most people are focusing on their own workouts, are wearing headphones, etc. Now, combine this with them wearing masks, and the other variables I mentioned, do you think that is an environment conducive to approaching?

As for yoga classes, that's something I had looked into in the past but it never lined up with my schedule. I recall several weeks ago there was a poster on here who mentioned taking salsa lessons and I told him about that being something I had looked into years ago, I currently live in a predominately hispanic area. Classes like salsa and yoga have been totally off the map for months now, I'm sure there is some underground stuff but nothing I'm aware of.

As for bars and such- In my area restaurants and bars at restaurants are open. However, they are again modified. They have table and seating set up so that there is social distancing, so like every other table is unused, etc. I don't really have the time to go out very often but when I do what I've noticed is that people show up in their group and stay with that group. The environment itself is INTENTIONALLY created in a way to DISCOURAGE socializing and inter group mingling as a means to mitigate the spread of COVID.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others and even yourself had pointed out, you have many advantages but are not doing as well as you could with women.

I remember your other posts and it seems like you are a pretty intelligent guy.

The only thing I would say is that your attitude comes off as pretty negative. And worse you often come off as a victim or like you're always defeated. Just take a look at say your last 10 posts as a sample and see if your attitude could possibly be the issue. That attitude is poison to women.

I would try an experiment for grins. See if you could cultivate and maintain a positive attitude and mindset for the next 90 days and just see what happens. Highly recommend a book by Brian Tracy Change Your Thinking Change Your Life.

Honestly, when my mindset and attitude start to go negative, my results with women and life are poor.

Last, it's just not true that men aren't having any success during Covid. At 37 and bald, I've honest to God had had the best year I've had with women.

Anyway, best of luck Op.
Honestly, I'm not really negative, I just don't have a tolerance for b.s and annoying people. Like you, this has been a fantastic year for me, not with dating related things but in regards to finances. I posted this on my last thread, I'm not Elon Musk or Donald Trump, but I've been able to near triple the amount I'm able to invest on a month to month basis compared to last year, and it was quite a lot back then. Thanksgiving I was on the phone with a relative and was asked if I was still doing investments and how it was going for me. I responded with a short laugh and said they were doing good but it's just been a steady process, which is true but I was severely underplaying it lol. I more or less used COVID as an excuse to work more and I was putting myself into an environment and doing things that people were basically passing up on in favor of just drawing unemployment. I'm not saying this to put myself on a pedestal, it was something I noticed in the Spring. I remember when the market crashed back in March and I said to myself that this year was going to be the birth of the next generation of the "rich" as well as be a year that saw the rebirth of the "poor".

I know of several people that had their lives fall apart this year but I'm not going to get into that on here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not really negative, I just don't have a tolerance for b.s and annoying people. Like you, this has been a fantastic year for me, not with dating related things but in regards to finances. I posted this on my last thread, I'm not Elon Musk or Donald Trump, but I've been able to near triple the amount I'm able to invest on a month to month basis compared to last year, and it was quite a lot back then. Thanksgiving I was on the phone with a relative and was asked if I was still doing investments and how it was going for me. I responded with a short laugh and said they were doing good but it's just been a steady process, which is true but I was severely underplaying it lol. I more or less used COVID as an excuse to work more and I was putting myself into an environment and doing things that people were basically passing up on in favor of just drawing unemployment. I'm not saying this to put myself on a pedestal, it was something I noticed in the Spring. I remember when the market crashed back in March and I said to myself that this year was going to be the birth of the next generation of the "rich" as well as be a year that saw the rebirth of the "poor".

I know of several people that had their lives fall apart this year but I'm not going to get into that on here.
What good is money if you cant get laid?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The beach, Parks, Dog parks, Libraries, Coffee shops, bookstores, The Mall etc.

For social media, if you're a talented artist or have an interesting hobby, sometimes the ladies will be the first to message to you.

Volunteering is also a great way to meet new people and friends, build a social circle, not just for women.

But right now, we are living in a time of uncertainty, so women should definitely be not your main priority. I agree with the OP in that sense. Your state of mind and health should be your main priority. Are you working out daily? Managing your stress level? Taking care of yourself emotionally and spiritually? These are things to consider dudes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it, we are still in the middle of a COVID, where literally anything social is either heavily modified or closed down entirely. Your only means of meeting women is through OLD sites or apps, which are complete garbage. Out of boredom the other week I was swiping through tinder and anything above 25 in my area was a 4 at best, almost all of them literally looked bat **** crazy (unnatural hair colors, septum piercings, covered in tattoos, etc.). The attractive and decent quality ones weren't hanging around this whole year single with no man, they were already locked down before COVID even hit or have already had a man lined up early on this year. If you are willing to dumpster dive or deal with women that aren't really what you are looking for that's your business, I just never would put it on my list of things to accomplish.
I accept parts of your premise but do not accept the whole thing.

Yes, things are modified. Yes, swipe apps stink. Instagram game is only viable if you yourself have a solid Instagram. The grocery store has gotten legitimately more difficult for pickup. So has the mall. Gyms are ok, and there are outdoor fitness classes. Even in non-pandemic times, night game can be a challenge.

The best option for pickup right now is the street or walking/hiking paths, followed closely by the outdoor fitness classes. You live in one of the best metropolitan areas in the USA for walking/hiking paths. The high temperature today in your area is aroung 70 Fahrenheit (21 Celsius). That's a great way. This afternoon, you could get out on the hiking paths and approach. Since you are 6'4" and muscular, you have a massive advantage. You could wear a sleeveless T-shirt that showcases your biceps/shoulders and shorts and approach slender/athletic looking women on the trails. Their panties will be melting. Just ask questions about them, take an interest in them, and the last question you can ask after about 10-20 minutes of conversation would be "Would you like to come to my apartment for a bottle of wine this week or some variant so close to that?". Many will say yes. You can do exactly the same thing at outdoor fitness classes.

Being 6'4" and muscular is a hige advantage. I'm 5'10" and not overly muscular. I'm not overweight either. I have to hustle much harder that you have to hustle.

While your home metro area has some legitimate challenges, there are far worse ones out there.

OP always makes sure to let everyone know he is in good shape, white, 6'4" and good looking.

But OP fails to mention how, with all these advantages he believes he has, why he is failing, only blaming the women everytime something doesn't work.

OP is a man who lacks accountability to himself for his failures in these areas, instead espousing his great traits as proof on how women must be dumb since they reject/ghost him after a date or two. If you review his threads he has created, they all are literally some version of the exact same thing.

OP fails to realize that body language, social skills, conversational skills, ability to talk with women in ways that excite them and get them wanting to find out more are more important. Looks get you in the door but without anything else to offer women quickly lose interest.

All I can say is OP likely will not change because he refuses to believe he should and in his reality women should want exactly what he is offering and if they don't they are to blame. OP is selling a product nobody wants but instead of changing the product he blames the buyers.
What's frustrating is that he has a massive advantage as a 6'4", muscular guy. The threshold of personality he has to have in order to be successful with women is much lower than the threshold that I need to demonstrate at 5'10".

If you are an Adonis that’s great. But running others down is very unattractive as is selling yourself too hard (and I get accused of that myself from time to time...)

Not everywhere is completely shut down in the world. I was out last night and plenty of people were out and about. I met someone at dinner night before last. There are people at my gym, going to see holiday lights, you name it...

I like to contribute here where I can, have made some friends from all over and it doesn’t take too much time at all. I’d rather contribute here than spend too much time on social media. Here there is an exchange of ideas, a comradarie and it can be an uplifting place with a dose of reality.

Hostility doesn’t serve you. People sense it (especially women) and run.

Perhaps mindfulness, meditation and yoga? Lots of cute yoga body women in yoga classes. Just sayin...
Mindfulness, meditation, and yoga could be a good idea. I've been to yoga classes and found yoga women a little weird. I liked the women at boxing/kickboxing and interval style (including bootcamp) classes more my speed.

As an Adonis, he has a huge advantage.

I get his frustration too. There's a lot of self improvement we need to do because of the huge surplus of men in their 20s/30s relative to women. While his city isn't ideal, there are worse options. He has a tremendous base to work with as a 6'4", muscular guy. My life would be easier as a 6'4", muscular guy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good is money if you cant get laid?
I just said that things are heavily modified and that the only real means of meeting women is through dating apps or sites. in my area, all I see on there is landwhales, women with tons of tattoos or unnatural hair colors, septum piercings, etc. I'm not going to post any photos but I'm sure you get the picture. I'm going to be 31 soon and I was going as low as 24, lower than that I feel I wouldn't show up due to their age parameters, a 21 year old is not going to have her age range go up to 30. Now, in real life a 21 year old might date such a man but that's different than how the dating apps and stuff work.

I'm sure you wouldn't expect a man to be all that thrilled about going out of his way for women like I described above.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just said that things are heavily modified and that the only real means of meeting women is through dating apps or sites. in my area, all I see on there is landwhales, women with tons of tattoos or unnatural hair colors, septum piercings, etc. I'm not going to post any photos but I'm sure you get the picture. I'm going to be 31 soon and I was going as low as 24, lower than that I feel I wouldn't show up due to their age parameters, a 21 year old is not going to have her age range go up to 30. Now, in real life a 21 year old might date such a man but that's different than how the dating apps and stuff work.

I'm sure you wouldn't expect a man to be all that thrilled about going out of his way for women like I described above.
OK. So let's look at it from another perspective. If you have bad OLD women in your area, before the pandemic hit hard and things were closed down, what did you do specifically to place yourself in the vicinity where there were good looking women to talk to?

Anything?

Yoga classes, volunteering opportunities(nature ones are great for finding women and you will be working in groups with them), meetups for things you might have an interest in, etc etc etc.

There are tons of things you could have done to make things easier for yourself, did you actually do any of them?

A hot woman isn't just going to fall out of the sky, you actually need to do something to go get one and by far the easiest way to do that is to put yourself in the proximity of them where you will be spending a good amount of time with them.