Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are our moms doing this?!?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy with a violent father I know grew up to be a tough fighter. Every single guy. They have twitches about them that makes them easily triggered. And they all clean up with women.

And the guys I know who grew up with single moms all joined gangs and started dealing drugs. They seeked masculine influences outside the household. Some of them are entrepreneurs and business owners now.

In my own experience and observations, being a momma's boy is a choice. Soft guys, regardless of the father, end up being momma's boys. You can choose to throw yourself into the wind and fight, or go back to your mother's womb.

Now you might come out violent and be susceptible to being triggered. But at least you won't have cuck/simp problems, lol.
Ok and how do you get a soft guy and when do you decide to be one? That must be something you couldnt consciously control then. Something that starts to evolve when you are a child.

I have two older brothers, both of them were tough and never put up with anything. I was the silent boy, the thinker, the mommy boy. That wasnt my choice.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not being "nice" to women but being nice overall.

Being nice prevents you from making women wet, get a fair price while buying a house or have your rights respected.

If I knew before that so many hussles and attacks could have been solved by being beligerant with the body to back it up I would have changed much earlier.

If your neightbour is making noise at night, you do not reason with him trying to find some common ground...you tell him to stop cause he either makes noise as he wants or you manage to sleep, there is no nice way to solve situations like this.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is not being "nice" to women but being nice overall.

Being nice prevents you from making women wet, get a fair price while buying a house or have your rights respected.

If I knew before that so many hussles and attacks could have been solved by being beligerant with the body to back it up I would have changed much earlier.

If your neightbour is making noise at night, you do not reason with him trying to find some common ground...you tell him to stop cause he either makes noise as he wants or you manage to sleep, there is no nice way to solve situations like this.
call police on him lmao

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, all of a sudden you're 27 and you get dumped for being nice, polite and kind.
Guys don't get dumped for being nice, polite, and kind. They get dumped for being weak, boring, or unattractive.

But mothers do not teach boys how to be men. They have their input and want them to be good persons, and that's good. But boys should role model after the father when becoming men. And from their peers and other mentors if available. Men are fairly simple, and women understand them enough to manipulate them. But they don't really know what is involved with being a man.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional creatures. They do not think like we do. If you ask a woman a question she will give you the answer she "feels" is right, one that she feels like giving you. She is not going to use practical knowledge of the topic to try to give you the tactical answer that yields the most success. She could say "Honey don't be too nice to girls because women want a strong leader to tell her what to do so they don't have to think." but she won't because it reflects poorly on her being a woman. She would then feel like she needs a man to lead her and popular culture now loves to paint men as buffoons. I have known many women that would never admit to needing a man, but can't seem to wipe their arse without asking their man where the TP is, and how much to use, and should she go now or hold it until later, which bathroom, etc, etc.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In highschool a girl was messaging me on icq (for those much younger it was a chat program).... she said she was hungry for Burger King... me being brainwashed like most men at some point in my life thought man... she will really like me if I surprise her with Burger King. I took my dads car and picked her food up and drove it to her house. When my mom found out she went irate.... and grounded me for a month. She said don’t ever... ever let me hear or see you act like some sucker again... told me that no girl would ever respect me if I did things like that. She said right now that girl is bragging to all her friends about how she got some sucker to buy her BK... and now all her friends will look at you with pity and completely undateable my mom was spot on.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my life I've been taught to be nice, polite and kind to girls. To listen to them and help them when they need help (which is always). My mom raised me In belief that this is the right way to treat them even though my father isn't anything like that.
Then, all of a sudden you're 27 and you get dumped for being nice, polite and kind. For trying to help them and listening to their problems.
Then, you come to this forum and you find out you've been given the wrong set of rules by the person you love and respect the most and who's highest interest is for you to be happy.
Btw she's a woman so she should know how male-female relationships work.
I just don't get it....
Because women give advise as if the girl is already attracted to you, so once you assume that all their advise especially for a healthy woman who respect herself and her man become true.
However most men struggle in per-attraction stage, if you were handsome man or someone who was already loved and popular , then her advise will be right, imagine a handsome young man giving a flower to the girl, most likely the girl will be happy. but women cant face the reality that their sons are not attractive enough to skip building attraction stage.
Or it could be your mother know you are average and think you'd better be nice to the girls to at least marry you for your niceness as you are not handsome enough to be ****y or to get the girl without gifts.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biologically speaking, a teenage boy instinctively shuns his mother at puberty. She is of no more use to him after that age. They say "The sins of the father are repeated by the sons", not "The sins of the mother are repeated by the sons."

That's why I questioned the OP's intentions. It takes a "special" guy to be that heavily influenced by his mother into his late 20's.

The problem is not mothers. They will be mothers. The problem is the fixation to the mother after a certain age. It's unhealthy and infantile. That's the REAL issue.

My mother wanted me to dress like a nerd in high school. But I didn't become a nerd into my 20's and start a thread asking "Why do all mothers want to dress their sons like nerds? I can't believe being a nerd doesn't get me laid. I was such a fool. WHYYY MOM WHYYYY?!?!?

"Wow hath thou forsaken thee, your only begotten son!?!?"

I simply brushed it aside at 14 years old and moved on with my life.

I can't believe the amount of people making excuses and sympathizing with a cuck and momma's boy. Moms will be moms. You can't start a thread and blame moms for being moms, lol. Being a momma's boy is the issue.
But how come dads usually have a good advice even for their 30 year daughters ? Most fathers can give good adivse to their daughters of how to be the woman that men want although many daughters dont want the advise.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
All my life I've been taught to be nice, polite and kind to girls. To listen to them and help them when they need help (which is always). My mom raised me In belief that this is the right way to treat them even though my father isn't anything like that.
Then, all of a sudden you're 27 and you get dumped for being nice, polite and kind. For trying to help them and listening to their problems.
Then, you come to this forum and you find out you've been given the wrong set of rules by the person you love and respect the most and who's highest interest is for you to be happy.
Btw she's a woman so she should know how male-female relationships work.
I just don't get it....
First, know that most men learn that much later, around 35 or 40. So don't worry, you're not late. Your peak value is coming at 30-35. You have plenty of time and it's great that you woke up to that reality now.

Mothers want to keep their sons for themselves. They want to form the incestuous bond with their son and replace the love they have lost with their own man. It's purely selfish. Good mothers give their sons away to great men so they can receive a proper education. Not many mothers can teach their sons what it is to be a man among men.

An important question is, where was your father in the meantime? Probably absent, or weak, or drunk? Is there any way you can reconnect with him? If he's too blue pilled, at least you can have his own side of the story.

If your father can't be one, you need to find good models of masculinity. Focus on being among men and your interaction with them, the world and your identity. Don't focus on girls, they are insignificant, they are a side effect.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I was raised by a true alpha male for a father. He was no BS about life. I am teaching my son as my father taught me. These are things I actually say (or teach routinely) to him:

1. A man leads his life & leads his relationships.
2. A leader makes decisions with conviction.
3. The world doesn’t care about you. It’s your job to care about yourself and respect yourself
4. Women want a man who respects himself, leads his own life and makes his own decisions. Men with these qualities naturally attract women...and it is your job to chose a woman wisely.

My son at 17 will openly oppose me if he thinks I am out of line. He will get in my face. It doesn’t happen often but it does happen. I do not squash this. Sometimes he’s right on. I am not raising a mama’s boy. Although he loves me fiercely he knows he needs to be a man and stand up for himself. Even on occasion to me. I respect this and will tell him so after the fact. Not surprisingly he is a natural leader and is comfortable in discourse with people much older than he is. He also is socially adroit, especially for his age. He is diplomatic and yet is not conflict averse.

But I realize this isn’t what lots of boys are taught. My son has an edge. He’s a good young man, but he is not soft.

I tell him to err on the side of ass hole if necessary. It’s easier to back that off rather than to grow a pair.

Seriously.

Military prep school has also reinforced this. I want my son well equipped to exist in the world on his own.

But I realize as a woman I’m the exception in this. I love him and tell him/show him frequently. As does his father.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my life I've been taught to be nice, polite and kind to girls. To listen to them and help them when they need help (which is always).
In North Korea, men are brainwashed from birth to obey and serve the Great Leader at all costs. In Iran, men are brainwashed from birth to obey and serve Islam and the Supreme Leader at all costs. In China, men are brainwashed from birth to obey and serve the Communist Party at all costs. These brainwashing techniques are used to keep social order. Otherwise there would be chaos.

In the West, men are brainwashed from birth to obey and serve Women at all costs. It's the only way to keep social order.
To give men democratic freedoms and power with women would be an absolute catastrophe for the stability of society. As a result, men are trained to live their lives serving women, saving them, marrying them, keeping them happy, protecting them. fighting for them. Men who don’t do this are shamed and insulted to no end.

Every time a relationship goes wrong, it’s the man’s fault.
Every time a woman doesnt get good sex, it’s the man’s fault.
Every time a woman isn’t happy, it’s the man’s fault
Every time a woman is emotional, it’s the man’s fault
A single women in 30’s/40s, hasn’t found the right guy
A single man in 30s/40s, an absolute loser.

Everything in the West depends on the needs and values of women. Yet smart men know that these women offer nothing but sex and companionship and babies. If you want more than that more a woman, buy a dog.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with women is that they struggle to even decide what they want for dinner so I'm not gonna be asking their advice for much of anything. I do agree that many moms poison their sons minds about how they should treat women but men also share some of the blame because there's a world of difference between being "nice" and being a doormat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with women is that they struggle to even decide what they want for dinner so I'm not gonna be asking their advice for much of anything. I do agree that many moms poison their sons minds about how they should treat women but men also share some of the blame because there's a world of difference between being "nice" and being a doormat.
Being nice is being a doormat if your nice to someone who isn't greatful.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a straight baller until my mom left my dad and took me with her (she had very good reasons), I was 18 and then I kindof lost my mojo until I completed my training to be a man myself.

Ish613

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are a sheep/cuck/simp. And blaming your mom isn't going to change anything. You even said yourself "My father isn't anything like that." So you KNEW what it looked it to be a proper man. Of course you did. Kids learn through osmosis and role-modeling more than they do through advice and words. So you are lieing to us that your mother had that much of an effect on you even into your 20s. Your father was dominant and you were just too much of simp to live up to him. You want women to love you for being weak and you had a rude awakening. It's a lawless world and the weak die off.

Playing victim and blaming your mom is weak behavior. It's not even possible for a mother to convince her son to treat women nicely. Mothers can't even get their sons to do their homework, come home before 6, make their beds, stop playing video games, always floss after dinner, and be nice to grandma. At 27 years old you want us to believe somehow she was able to control your dating life? LOL.

Evolutionary speaking, teenage boys automatically and instinctively rebel against their mothers. Every teenage boy wants to create a rift between himself and his mother. This is the age of separation and Ego. Back in the tribal days they knew about this internal rift, and drastic measures were taken to separate boys from their mothers and then reintegrate them back into the tribe as grown men with new identities. This is called a "rites of passage."

So what you are trying to tell me (my mother victimized me) is not even possible according to evolution and thousands of years of human history. We would all extinct as a human race if we didn't instinctively rebel against other mothers at puberty.

Go read the DJ bible and stop playing victim. Noone here is going to give you a hug. In a men's locker room, it's just a b1tch slap to the face for pretending to be a victim and trying to gain sympathy points.

Your behavior is why you are where you are now. MORE OF this type of behavior is not going help you. It's not your mom. It's YOU.

Take responsibility and man the fvck up.
An adolescent boy often wants to create a rift between himself and his mother because deep inside he knows that he’s in the process of becoming a man and that this is a quest that she can’t help him with.
This kind of inner knowing is instinctive with boys. In the past, many tribal cultures understood this fact. Drastic measures were taken to separate boys from their mothers and then reintegrate them into the community with a new identity as men of the tribe. A boy in our culture can expect no such form of intervention to save him. Oftentimes all he can think to do is force his mother to keep her distance through whatever hostile means he has at his disposal.

Ish613

Banned
Reaction score
OP you are a sheep/cuck/simp. And blaming your mom isn't going to change anything. You even said yourself "My father isn't anything like that." So you KNEW what it looked it to be a proper man. Of course you did. Kids learn through osmosis and role-modeling more than they do through advice and words. So you are lieing to us that your mother had that much of an effect on you even into your 20s. Your father was dominant and you were just too much of simp to live up to him. You want women to love you for being weak and you had a rude awakening. It's a lawless world and the weak die off.

Playing victim and blaming your mom is weak behavior. It's not even possible for a mother to convince her son to treat women nicely. Mothers can't even get their sons to do their homework, come home before 6, make their beds, stop playing video games, always floss after dinner, and be nice to grandma. At 27 years old you want us to believe somehow she was able to control your dating life? LOL.

Evolutionary speaking, teenage boys automatically and instinctively rebel against their mothers. Every teenage boy wants to create a rift between himself and his mother. This is the age of separation and Ego. Back in the tribal days they knew about this internal rift, and drastic measures were taken to separate boys from their mothers and then reintegrate them back into the tribe as grown men with new identities. This is called a "rites of passage."

So what you are trying to tell me (my mother victimized me) is not even possible according to evolution and thousands of years of human history. We would all extinct as a human race if we didn't instinctively rebel against other mothers at puberty.

Go read the DJ bible and stop playing victim. Noone here is going to give you a hug. In a men's locker room, it's just a b1tch slap to the face for pretending to be a victim and trying to gain sympathy points.

Your behavior is why you are where you are now. MORE OF this type of behavior is not going help you. It's not your mom. It's YOU.

Take responsibility and man the fvck up.
How did you almost verbatim quote what I just posted from that website, that’s insane