Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are my uncle, aunt's controlling me and trying to disown me?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 28 years old and I'm Indian.

My uncle and aunts are just a bunch of pr!cks.

1) They want to get a wife for me-BUT what gives them a right? They will obviously get a wife who they're happy with not who I'm happy with.

2) A lot of dis-respect is coming from them. They will never give me that respect. Can't even respect the decision I'll get married myself after.

They cannot even give me the support and encouragement, they will never say get someone nice or look for someone.

I don't care anyway, but I find it surprising they respect other single 28-30 year old's but not me.

3) They're so negative and they genuinely believe I'm nothing, theirs no value in me although I've got a lot of good qualities, I've been through a lot of obstacles and they're blatantly ignoring the fact I'm going to be involved in a business next year.

They're doing this because I feel they want to be superior to me and they don't me to be happier than them. I'm
Sure they so badly want my wife to be un attractive so it makes them feel better.

People control other people for a reason.

It could jealousy, it could fear, anything. It could be they don't want to change the status que.

For all my life I've been the black-sheep in the family.

I would appreciate your input.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
F*** 'em. It's your life, not theirs. Let them try manipulating you and laugh at their pathetic attempt as they fail. If you have no dependency upon them then they have in fact zero power over you, unless you allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just take the offer alpha that a** up promblem solve don't fall for their frame build your own book, if the offer is their for some free poon I'm going to take it play the game & keep smashing it & spin plates @ the same time, live your life it's not complicated Man up lol..

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
F*ck them.

Never agreed with the line of thinking that a dysfunctional relationship becomes "ok" just because you are related to someone lol.

Life is too short to live for others. Definitely treat people well and help them. But don't compromise yourself just to get alone with people.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You obviously can’t pick the family you were born into, but you can grow, learn, mature, make your own choices, and transend their dysfunction.
Example - Mature child molesters were often molested as adolescents, they did not learn, grow, or make a choice. Others mautured and did not do a repeat performance, they learned what’s right, made a choice, and grew past it.
Recognize your fanily for who they are and choose your own life’s path without their dysfunctional interference having an effect on you…

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Its common in india. I would just laugh, you are free man, you dont have to marry anyone. I did read a lot of quora and many indians crying there about arranged marriages that failed, girl cheated on them during marriage, and sonetimes money was involved. Lmao.

Im younger than you but why you bother what tgey say? You can tell them you not into whales or anything. Marriage random *****s is retarded. Im not indian and My dad is trying to plant his thoughts (related to anything, not marriage, rather career, life) in my head but i just couldnt care less. I respect older people and my family but lmao sonetimed they say really stupid things that i just shut the door or walk away and tell him that only my opinion is important if its about my life.

I heard in india you really love your parents more than in other countries but wake up. You are 28 and cant say NO? You should be in successful LTR right now not random marriaging

Once my dad pissed me off when i was 19 so i just took about 800usd (only money i had) amd went abroad. Alone. Thats stupid i could die. But i didmt realise it. I rented random room in UK big city, found myself jobs, even went to Uni lmao but thst failed. Came back after 2 yrs with lifelong experience

Anyway my point is they wont live life for you and india is not great place to live neither. 2017 and destroying child lifes with arrianged marriages Okay

Good luck dude