Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are lot of online "manosphere" forums about guys "venting" their frustrations?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because society has allowed and encouraged people to feel entitled. It is easier to complain and point fingers than actually challenge ourselves. And because masculinity is often ridiculed effectively confusing new generations of males.

This is the age of comfort.

Modern Man Advice
The biggest problem I believe is that men aren't being allowed to be men [or boys allowed to be boys]. The challenges aren't there if they can't strive for them to begin with.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If I see another man going to the AskMen or AskWomen subreddit...

There was a time ten years ago when the AskMen and advice subreddits were very informative. Nowadays, everyone who said something negative got banned, so it's an echo chamber of bluepill education.

2012:

View attachment 8139

Now:

View attachment 8140
There is actually a really good video explaining what happened to reddit and why there has been such a dramatic ideology change in recent years.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me started on the moderators of reddit. They are the living image of a punchable face.