Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are higher quality women more interested in me than low quality women?

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect is meant here my man. Why do you expect womens behaviour to make sense? That's stupid.

I've gotten laid for being a friend of a guy in a band (i.e. doing nothing other than existing in a certain context) and gotten rejected for trying too hard to pick up a specific girl in a bar (i.e. doing too much.)

It never makes causal sense. That's kind of what makes it entertaining.

Cheers,
Seen two replies from ya. I like to see some real advise. Not knocking off people for the sake of it. Cheers

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect is meant here my man. Why do you expect womens behaviour to make sense? That's stupid.

I've gotten laid for being a friend of a guy in a band (i.e. doing nothing other than existing in a certain context) and gotten rejected for trying too hard to pick up a specific girl in a bar (i.e. doing too much.)

It never makes causal sense. That's kind of what makes it entertaining.

Cheers,

Not a bad take, women don't make sense a lot of times. But I'm seeing a pattern here. This isn't a random casual occurrence. There is some kind of lesson to be learned here that I think will help me make it to the next level.

Another thought I had: maybe this is all normal and to be expected? I wouldn't expect a 10 to date a guy that is a 3. I wouldn't expect a lawyer that is a 9 and an attorney to date a guy who is a 5 and works at Jiffy Lube. Now would I expect most men working at Jiffy Lube to try that hard or have expectations of getting with that hot attorney chic. Maybe my value was higher than I realized and I was chasing low quality women thinking that was the option I had. I don't know. Thinking out loud.

I think that poster who said the low quality women self screen out makes sense. To add to that I'd say maybe the higher quality women know they can compete and deserve so they don't have any qualms.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have an advanced degree. I'm tech management. I own multiple rentals in one of the most expensive markets in the country. I have a high net worth. I'm an 8.5 in looks, funny/playful personality.

On the dating site POF, while I get dates with attractive women younger or similar age as me, it's much more of a numbers game than the place I'll mention below. But the majority of them, even the middle aged, multiple divorcee's, multiple kids working at minimum wage jobs...won't drive 30 minutes to meet me or our conversation quickly fizzles out despite positive responses.

So I got on a high net worth dating site. I got my profile verified/certified (income/net worth and photo). Now there are a lot of the same kind of women that are on POF on the HNW site trolling to meet a rich guy. They expect a multi millionaire who has never married or had kids, etc. to travel across the country to meet a 45 year old women nearly a decade older than him, living in poverty working at a restaurant and having had multiple kids from multiple men. But yet I have found it EASIER to date women that are HNW and young/attractive on that site than the lower end women not only on this site but POF. I mean almost every women who is HNW on there that I message we talk, or date. Most of them date. And when I say date, I've flown to see some, others have flown to see me. Even recently I had a woman who is about 10 years younger than me, well off and a solid 9 travel at her own expense across the country spending the weekend with me and forming a relationship with me at the end of the weekend, like me she has never married or had kids. Meanwhile the vast majority of women I hit on either on POF or even the HNW dating site that are NOT wealthy and put together, have little interest, even knowing I'm wealthy. I mean I get a lot of messages from them, but they quickly fizzle out or are not willing to put in ANY effort to meet. While high quality women do.

tl;dr: why are high quality women so much more interested in me vs lower quality women? You would think the lower quality women would be putting in more effort, especially on a website they get on to specifically meet affluent men?
A man who puts so much effort in OLD apps => in reality has no social life => boring personality.

BTW who thought you abt high quality or low quality women?

The only quality you need to know is pretty or ugly.

The rest of the qualities will mirror you, they will naturally learn to mold into what they think you desire in women.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say they were higher quality than me, I said they are HIGH quality women. But some of these chics have more money than ME at the same age and are HOT. Nor did I say I pedestalize women or look down on myself. I asked why I do better with higher quality girls than lower quality girls. You'd think the lower quality girls would leap at the chance to be with a guy like me. But it turns out I have that happen more with higher quality girls who have even more options than the lower quality girls. But then again they don't want most of those options....
Higher quality and beauty are subjective. Most people live off of credit, so do think they have so much free cash flow. Usually, with women, the higher the salary the more money they spend. They do not plan for tomorrow and generally live in the moment. Also, average women are taught by the celebs and social media that they are just as worthy and beautiful as a Perfect 10 model. Look at Sports Illustrated nowadays.. You have huge disgusting things portrayed as beautiful. I recall the big is beautiful campaign. You have Izzo, Ashley Graham, Meghan Trainor (who lost a sh!t load of weight and then doubled it back after she was married). These are not the women to look up to in my opinion.

Long story short, they have an over-inflated ego that has made them think in their mind they are just as attractive or hot as the Perfect 10 models.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are higher quality women more interested in me than low quality women?
Your value judgments may be incorrect.

They may not believe they are as high quality as you do.

What's the longest you've known any of these ladies?

They may have deeper, well hidden issues.

Generally, ladies that are genuinely high value don't last long with getting wifed.

If you saw a high priced looking car for cheap, your first thought would be, "what's wrong with it?"

And their subjective value of you may be different than your subjective value of you.

Just a guess, but "low quality" women may be used to low quality guys, but they are low quality guys that they feel a sense of control over.

They never have to worry about rejection.

Many people would rather accept a cruddy life if it allows them to complain and externalize their cruddy lives.