Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are guys under the age of 35 or never been married calling themselves Red or Black Pilled

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally the Red Pill community was a niche community catering to older men burned out from divorce and dating in general. At this age it makes sense because why would you invest time and resource into women at that age or something that could fail again and face the circumstances of a divorce/failed marriage. However, I strongly disagree that a 25-year-old guy should swallow any sort of pill because Becky Buttcheeks flaked on him and hurt his feelings. News flash, everyone gets dumped, cheated on, and flaked on. At this age, you should be channeling your frustration with women to better yourself as a man, not on some super chat making negative marks against OnlyFans Thots. Once you find a girl you fancy, use that leftover energy you spent chasing tail to develop yourself as well. I feel sorry for Gen Z and whatever generation that follows them because the internet has become a massive cope fest for people that don't want to improve their lives. When I was in my early twenties, the RP was mainly avoid marriage/get a prenup at best, but go out and have fun with women...Now it is wait till you are a 40-year-old crypto billionaire before you can start dating Only Fans & Instagram models and convert to Islam/get a vasectomy too. WTF is this shvt for real?

TLDR...Young guys, quit crying over women and go out and have fun. Use that frustration to better yourself.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age for this keeps moving up.

First it's 21, then it's 25, then it's 30, now it's 35.

I remember guys under 25 talking about getting girls and people saying "Wait until your 25, then you need to be a rich lawyer to get laid." I'm getting action now at 30 after being an incel at age 25. So what now, it's "wait until you're 35, then it's really over?"

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there a new theory post here everyday? You have nothing better to do but speculate on the lives of everyone else?

You need a new purpose; most people here are either trying to learn or trying to give back, this is just loser nonsense.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Red Pill is for any man that concludes that there is an essence of female nature that the standard cultural zeitgeist not only misses, but actively discourages. The Black Pill is for any man that concludes that the current dating/mating zeitgeist renders him at so low value as to make the situation hopeless for him - at least without gaslighting himself that fat and/or single mommy chicks are desirable :rolleyes: - but also that this zeitgeist was far better for his male ancestors.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there a new theory post here everyday? You have nothing better to do but speculate on the lives of everyone else?

You need a new purpose; most people here are either trying to learn or trying to give back, this is just loser nonsense.
Discovering/learning theory is always a good. Besides, posting helps dull the pain of being poonless.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The guy clearly is here to rusttle jimmies This is the problem in 2023 it use to be guys would wanna add value by posting tips now every thread is complaining about redpill or women it's just all turned into a whine-fest instead of giving applicable advice

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Majority of this forum wouldn't even like my actual pickup advice because it is not RED PILL or urban youth friendly. I am not going to waste my time entertaining that. The only thing the majority of this forum eats up is feel good women are bad cope nonsense or the latest I am the Top Alpha Male Dawg poster that loves to post in Caps and hyper-exaggerate his successes. Until the majority of the front-page topics reflect otherwise, do not tell me what to post.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The so-called pills are ideologies about romantic relationships in general. There's a blue pill, a red pill, and a black pill. My ideology is likely a mixture of the red pill and the black pill.

Everyone has an ideology on relationships, even those who are under 35.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of this forum wouldn't even like my actual pickup advice because it is not RED PILL or urban youth friendly. I am not going to waste my time entertaining that. The only thing the majority of this forum eats up is feel good women are bad cope nonsense or the latest I am the Top Alpha Male Dawg poster that loves to post in Caps and hyper-exaggerate his successes. Until the majority of the front-page topics reflect otherwise, do not tell me what to post.

SoooooOoooOo, basically, your conclusion is that it's the average guys fault for not having relationships. Average guys just need to "seduce harder"..

I don't even know where to begin with this.... are you trying to sell a "seduction" course or something? This idea goes against almost all of the available research.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoooooOoooOo, basically, your conclusion is that it's the average guys fault for not having relationships. Average guys just need to "seduce harder"..

I don't even know where to begin with this.... are you trying to sell a "seduction" course or something? This idea goes against almost all of the available research.
No they are just brainwashed by a pill ideology. If they didn't care about relationships, why do they spend the majority of their time complaining about women?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The biggest issue I see today on the forum is that it attracts spectrummy guys that want a numbered list on how to get hot, virgin, fit bombshells - the average guy is ~35 overweight, nondescript with horrible style, a bad haircut and a room temperature personality.

There are no cheat codes, no magic bullets, you have to put in the work. Unfortunately most engage in paralysis analysis and get frustrated and start spouting quotes they read.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest issue I see today on the forum is that it attracts spectrummy guys that want a numbered list on how to get hot, virgin, fit bombshells - the average guy is ~35 overweight, nondescript with horrible style, a bad haircut and a room temperature personality.
And yet they feel entitled to a "baddie" or their "Perfect 10" and wonder why they can't get them and blame it on Chad/tyrone and feminism

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice on this forum is rooted in creating a better life for yourself, you sound bitter and angry about your own life, probably because your looking at the mountain of work required to make it better (the same mountain every man here once looked at) and decided it was easier to quit.

As long as you continue to criticize the content of others without any sort of alternate pathing or ideas for people to chew on, I will tell you what to post because it's far too easy to just sit here and question everyone else but get angry when you get questioned yourself

We've seen many posters like yourself come and go, if there's nothing for you here, why are you here then? Because you have nothing better to do with your time which is utterly pathetic. GET ON YOUR PURPOSE!

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they are just brainwashed by a pill ideology. If they didn't care about relationships, why do they spend the majority of their time complaining about women?
They do care about relationships, but not enough to work 80+ hrs a week. Go to the gym 4x a week, and get painful height adding surgery. All for an average girl that could divorce them and take all their stuff.

Being kind, attentive, loyal doesn't require men to be in the top 10% of all men. In a way, having average men "do better" and not requiring average women to be better people, is just the race to the bottom.

If most of the women are targeting men 6 foot or higher (because they don't want to "settle") most of the men will not have relationships. That's just how the math works. They're just not enough 6 for guys to go arround no matter how hard you scream at men to try harder.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally the Red Pill community was a niche community catering to older men burned out from divorce and dating in general. At this age it makes sense because why would you invest time and resource into women at that age or something that could fail again and face the circumstances of a divorce/failed marriage. However, I strongly disagree that a 25-year-old guy should swallow any sort of pill because Becky Buttcheeks flaked on him and hurt his feelings. News flash, everyone gets dumped, cheated on, and flaked on. At this age, you should be channeling your frustration with women to better yourself as a man, not on some super chat making negative marks against OnlyFans Thots. Once you find a girl you fancy, use that leftover energy you spent chasing tail to develop yourself as well. I feel sorry for Gen Z and whatever generation that follows them because the internet has become a massive cope fest for people that don't want to improve their lives. When I was in my early twenties, the RP was mainly avoid marriage/get a prenup at best, but go out and have fun with women...Now it is wait till you are a 40-year-old crypto billionaire before you can start dating Only Fans & Instagram models and convert to Islam/get a vasectomy too. WTF is this shvt for real?

TLDR...Young guys, quit crying over women and go out and have fun. Use that frustration to better yourself.
Because some boys who are not that attractive or lack social skills start feeling rejection from early age, and many of them get tired of getting improved and not getting any girl . So they join Black or Red pills

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice on this forum is rooted in creating a better life for yourself, you sound bitter and angry about your own life, probably because your looking at the mountain of work required to make it better (the same mountain every man here once looked at) and decided it was easier to quit.

As long as you continue to criticize the content of others without any sort of alternate pathing or ideas for people to chew on, I will tell you what to post because it's far too easy to just sit here and question everyone else but get angry when you get questioned yourself

We've seen many posters like yourself come and go, if there's nothing for you here, why are you here then? Because you have nothing better to do with your time which is utterly pathetic. GET ON YOUR PURPOSE!
I will always continue to shvt on your red pill. If you cannot handle it, then I would suggest blocking me. If you don't like the topics I make or what are on this board, how about you and your powwow of mostly lurker accounts that liked your post start making topics then? @Solomon has been really critical of me because I am not making cold approach/day game topics despite me being straightforward about being in a relationship for over a year. Why do I have to do it? Why can't he do it then? I can make topics on dating & relationship, but it will just be derailed by Mr.WhoHurtYou Cynical RedPill and turn in to a mess. Hence, all the Redpill does on this site is make everything a cope fest for women are bad & meaniebutts.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was Blue-pilled until I got divorced. Now a mix of Red/Black.
Most men are blue pill, beta males at any point in their lives. Getting married is a rather blue pill, beta male action.

A lot of men do see the true nature of women when their marriages collapse.

I don't understand why it takes a marriage to collapse to often change blue pill ways. Before marriage, most men have some non-marital breakups too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do care about relationships, but not enough to work 80+ hrs a week. Go to the gym 4x a week, and get painful height adding surgery. All for an average girl that could divorce them and take all their stuff.

Being kind, attentive, loyal doesn't require men to be in the top 10% of all men. In a way, having average men "do better" and not requiring average women to be better people, is just the race to the bottom.

If most of the women are targeting men 6 foot or higher (because they don't want to "settle") most of the men will not have relationships. That's just how the math works. They're just not enough 6 for guys to go arround no matter how hard you scream at men to try harder.
I think it is more work ethic and self-entitlement tbh. Your average guy could get a girl, but she's not going to be the blonde model on tv and he is going to have to put in some extra work if he doesn't have the social circles to meet women.