Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are guys buying into Hollywood fairy tales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it all the time. Even in movies which are meant to be funny. For some reason, women don't really buy into it. They know it is great and it would love to have it, but they know it's a fairy tale. How come guys actually buy into this? I was watching this movie on Comedy Central (Slackers) and they had to jam a love story into it.

I felt bad for some reason and I realized that I bought into it a bit, and realizedd that this has screwed us guys up. How come we buy into it? Because for many of us, it is the only thing we know. Noone teaches us what to do, so when we see it on TV, we figure "hey I guess this is what we should do."

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
I see it all the time. Even in movies which are meant to be funny. For some reason, women don't really buy into it. They know it is great and it would love to have it, but they know it's a fairy tale. How come guys actually buy into this? I was watching this movie on Comedy Central (Slackers) and they had to jam a love story into it.

I felt bad for some reason and I realized that I bought into it a bit, and realizedd that this has screwed us guys up. How come we buy into it? Because for many of us, it is the only thing we know. Noone teaches us what to do, so when we see it on TV, we figure "hey I guess this is what we should do."
You answered your own question.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men still watch TV (other than football)? You're kidding?

TV is for women.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Battlestar Galactica

House

Firefly

Veronica Mars (dare I say it?)

There is still some good TV out there.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Television is all shyt. You want to learn something from television - watch Coronation Street and all the f*cked up, dystfunctional freaked out situations on that show. Alot of that shyt is right on the money. People are really that f*cked up.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch the educational stuff. National Geographic, Discovery Channels ect.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Listen guys im starting a real life class on how to educate you guys on reality.
When we want advice on how to knock up some fat b!tch and wreck our lives we'll ask you. Otherwise STFU.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it all the time. Even in movies which are meant to be funny. For some reason, women don't really buy into it.
Wrong. On the surface, women do buy into it because of the brainwashing society has done to them. Just check all those dating profiles out there and look for the keyword "princess." Both sexes have been brainwashed by our increasingly feminist society. What society cannot brainwash is the natural instinct women are born with.

Despite what you learn on this site, be sensitive about the social situation around you. We teach you to be the prize on this site but if in each and every social situation, you always make your GF pay for the both of you in front of all her friends, you will not win her friends over ... LOL.

Maximus_Decimus

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course the only channel I watch nowadays is ESPN and the only thing I watch on TV is football. These movies were on during the games this weekend, so during the half-time show I flipped them on. But yeah, I did answer my own question :crackup:

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because for many of us, it is the only thing we know. Noone teaches us what to do, so when we see it on TV, we figure "hey I guess this is what we should do."

That's the reason why. Not to mention that most american males are raised to be pu$$ies.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
I don't know if you've ever seen smallville, but the b1tches on that show boss around Superman... SUPER MAN for godsakes...

This world is in trouble when the man of steel is getting b1tch slapped by a feminazi ho.

I notice that on many television shows, that's why I'm not such a big TV watcher. The vast majority of programming is oriented towards women anyway.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
I don't know if you've ever seen smallville, but the b1tches on that show boss around Superman... SUPER MAN for godsakes...

This world is in trouble when the man of steel is getting b1tch slapped by a feminazi ho.
Lana, the "good-girl," never really bossed him around and neither did Chole. Actually Chole was kind of AFC for Clark. Admittedly Clark was AFC for Lana for a good while but the relationship problems were more his fault than her being b!tchy.

Lois is a different matter though. She's pushy and obnoxious and fights with Clark all the time, but that's how it was in the original stories as well. At least in Smallville, unlike the movies, Clark does fight back against Lois and she does seem to grudgingly respect him.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling this thread has been hijacked?? by none other than a stupid teeny TV show??

Guys grow up!!

Those shows cater to an audience of young teenage girls and romantic fantasises of which I talk about. It not not okay for MEN in their mid twenties to watch such shows, let alone comment on them. I figure the only reason you watch it is for Kristin Kreuk and I'm sorry to break your good girl fantasy but watch her in Eurotrip and you'll get a different idea of her.

Now with that said, mods please close this thread before it emasculates more MEN!!

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling this thread has been hijacked?? by none other than a stupid teeny TV show??

Guys grow up!!

Those shows cater to an audience of young teenage girls and romantic fantasises of which I talk about. It not not okay for MEN in their mid twenties to watch such shows, let alone comment on them. I figure the only reason you watch it is for Kristin Kreuk and I'm sorry to break your good girl fantasy but watch her in Eurotrip and you'll get a different idea of her.

Now with that said, mods please close this thread before it emasculates more MEN!!
Dude... you're the one who needs to grow up.

If you were really secure with that tiny penis between your legs then you wouldn't care what someone else is watching on TV.

As for Kristen Kreuk (funny you know her real name) being a good-girl, if you had bothered to not only read but also comprehend my post you would have noticed that I was talking about the CHARACTER she played in the series and not the actress herself.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother telling fvcking idiots why they are fvcking idiots; it's not like they are going to understand it anyway.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicorn
Dude... you're the one who needs to grow up.

If you were really secure with that tiny penis between your legs then you wouldn't care what someone else is watching on TV.

As for Kristen Kreuk (funny you know her real name) being a good-girl, if you had bothered to not only read but also comprehend my post you would have noticed that I was talking about the CHARACTER she played in the series and not the actress herself.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother telling fvcking idiots why they are fvcking idiots; it's not like they are going to understand it anyway.
LOL, it's amazing you get so flustered by a stranger's comments on the internet. It's also interesting to see that when attacked you have to resort to the usual tactics of insulting people over the internet. So then I'm the one who's insecure? :cool:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Something to understand in ALL this is that society has come that way, full circle, through implementation and experimentation. Principles from other successful (in the eyes of social controllers) have been adopted, such as Prussia, Germany, and Europe.

TV is just ONE medium by which control is enforced and done. It's not some IMMEDIATE mandate, where drastic changes occur; social changes rarely are. More, it's a degradation OVER time that occurs through the institution of laws and rules and regulations the COAX society in a certain direction.

ONLY in the past 100 years or so has the idea of SOCIETY become a BUZZ word. That's because if SOCIETY wasn't focused upon, it was the INDIVIDUAL, which is anathema to Government, the State, and to Corporations in general. If INDIVIDUALS were raised according to the morals of families, and not what's OUT THERE, then we (the public) wouldn't be very easy to get to work in jobs independently. We wouldn't make good laborers. Or consumers.

Having millions of MINUTE social cliques or individuals FREE thinking is risky to a society the desires ORDER, and therefore puts emphasis on progress. Isn't that the buzz word? Society? Social order? Progress? But...where are we going?

In total, the individual is assumed to assuage their own desires for the benefit of the State and an overall larger goal. Occupations, jobs, careers, are ROMANTICIZED beyond mere survival. They're meant to fulfill people emotionally MORE than the family unit, personal relationships, and day to day life instead. Rather, the focus on disconnected parties, able to FREELY float through society, having only momentary relationships, and dislodging the child from the parental units via forced schooling, the media, video games, church, sports, and the like. As much effort as can be applied to break apart the family ASSURES corporations and the State that they can GIVE to the child the RIGHT feelings and thoughts, RATHER than letting the family teach morality, sexuality, religion, and a host of other important values.

It's not only a matter of PARENTS ARE NOT HOME ENOUGH, but, how can they be, when kids spend 6-9 hours at school, then do sports, then do homework, then to bed. Even if you get 1hour per day, IT IS NOT NEARLY enough to be the influence authority in their lives.

So does TV pass down values? No.
TV, technology, is just a PHYSICAL extension of activities and emotions of the mind.

TV is us seeing the vision of another person, telling a story, you could obviously just read in the book and envion on your own. Difference being, books FORCE you to come up with answers on your own and freely think, TV does not.

TV is but 1 medium DOING this and yes it does it. Problem is, people believe that what society speaks is truth, or is correct, so their lifelong search for meaning and what remains their "individual utopia" continues until they become wrought with frustrationg and just SETTLE. If they only KNEW from the get-go it's a false dream to begin with, they could deal effectively with the reality before them.

It's a controlled system, buy it or not, and TV, like radio, and newspaper, and even books, and hollywood or money machines spinning out controlling points of social order. But it's integrated. And it's deeper and darker than one can imagine. REALLY DARK. REALLY DEEP. And it should EXPLAIN why everything seems so fawked. NO, it's not your imagination. NO, it's not a bunch of EGO's gone crazy. And no, it's not JUST LIFE. Yes, it takes a HIPPIES' attitude to survive, but you almost engage caution and seriousness to realize the severity of such issues.

To me, the dealings with women are a crap shoot, the only ammunition you have are the dealings of this site and other's like it. The fact is, because it's SO unfathomable, gives it possibility to be real. And what I'm speaking on takes a leap of faith like Columbus had to cross the ocean and PROVE the world was round and wasn't the center of the universe. THAT required a deep leap of faith, this does too.

AFC's must KNOW that they are victims, on many levels, but they can't STAY that way. It was a designed experiment meant to bend social order just THAT way. A boy BORN into a life where his father has little or no influence is not his fault. Nor is it the fault of millions of kids today going through it. It isn't the fault of a bitter woman PISSED at the feminist society telling men to equalize women in their eyes and being less chivarlous. The bitter women then invoke their masculine/feminine will on boys carelessly, AFCizing young one's, and emasculating old one's.

To take back your power is to realize the designed system before MEANT to effect this, but once you have your eyes, USE them. Get out, get right, and helps other's. Help yourself.

I won't venture the conspiracy path of 9-11, nor politics, as that would lock a decent threat, but I would say, ALL of this is interwoven to such depth of levels, that for kids, it begins in FORCED schooling, which separates the kid from the greatest source they could possibly have: their parents. The greatest UNIT possible to raise and grow a good person is the family, whether the family is the Mansons' or the Brady Bunch, it doesn't matter. It's the UNIT, designed by nature, reinforced by nature, and ordained by God if you like.

All of this is really LIKE A SPLINTER in your mind, and you KNOW it's true, but because of social conditioning that says you're a conspiracy theorist, or a dissenter, or some malcontent worker, people are afraid to speak out. Funny, when the ForeFathers of the country were speaking against Great Britain on Liberty, it wasn't a big deal. Nor was it a big deal when the Boston Tea Party occurred. But now, we lose our Patriotic spirit, and replace it with this feeling of Superior Nationlism that has twisted the country into some Manifest destiny to acquire oil for supposedly GOOD country and good religion. Just, well, funny. It was ok then, but not now. Wring people dry of free passion and independence and this is what you get....

A-Unit

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright.

I just bought a bigger screen TV and it hasn't changed the type of TV shows I watch. I basically stick with TLC, Discovery, ESPN, and History.

Also, I won't lie, I do watch Boomerang. Sh1t cracks me up.

Guys buy into the Hollywood fairy tale because ususally it's the female who brings it about by asking questions after the show and pointing out the male characters flaws that causes the rift between himself and the female character. I think having these discussions causes men to realize how much women pay attention to TV and movies.

I honestly don't watch drama TV. I'm not into drama. But women, they love drama. It's heavy with feeling.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

The basis for such a presumption is that we are PURELY evolutionary in nature, and have no other spiritual or 'other worldly' roots. For if we were spiritual OR other worldly in our roots, to connect us with apes, amoeba, or any other form of lower conscious life, would be disrespectful, and also refute the claims of former scientists.

Were I to contend that it's human nature, then the dastardly events we see each day is merely the action and play of the oligarchy at work.

So I ask, what's your belief for the basis of human beings?
Were we put here by some other race / species?
Are we ascended / descended masters?
Is the planet a mere matrix of control?
Is the End times battle of Good verse Evil, and those who don't suspect any wrong-doing are subsequently doomed already?

I ponder these questions at the lunacy of life unfolding, but as of late, the hole has gone deeper. While it is a dating website and picking up chicks becomes the forte, you cannot dismiss the problems as merely 'biological' or 'nature-related.' Or that it's nature versus nurture.

To me, scientists in essence, aren't independent. They work for the government. Eons ago, when the country was just a fledgling empire, the citizens of the country ABHOR education centralized by the government. They saw it as an infringement of their rights, akin with handing over control to the master. And it is just that, because what you suppose is that the Gov has the best interests of the populace at hand, that the Gov KNOWS what we need, and in fact, the Gov should be 1 the delivering this educational message.

Moreover, there are MANY beliefs be scientifically DISPROVEN all the time, but because MAJOR news outlets and media sources are owned and controlled by those who are chummy with natural resource tycoons, said information does not see the light of day. Yes, it's seen on the internet, but never widely enough to effect a change. And even if you're the lucky beneficiary of FINDING it, the mind-control matrix is so hard-wired, you're labeled a kook, a crackpot, a dissentor, a terrorist (thanks to the patriot act), and a conspiracy theorist.

Remember when those gentlemen who fought AGAINST tyranny, oppression, and persecution were dubbed PATRIOTS. Now, those so many people are dubbed terrorists. The beast has gotten so big, none dare challenge it.

THIS is what they wanted. A State of Gov. that was seen as nuturing like a Mother, Protective like a Father. And you get that sense. It fights for war and against terrorism. It protects us. It provides for us. It supposedly knows best for us, since it lays out public education, and summarily accredits the various schools and teachers. It provides for the oversite of chemicals we ingest. It tells what to watch and what to hear, and if anything seems too bad, they fine it, or shut it down. But God Forbid you rear your head and speak out, you'll be SMOTE DOWN!

I will err on the side of Conscious Mal Intent by certain parties. I won't demonize political parties, because it's merely the same coin, different sides, meant to confuse people and diffuse energy.

Have we confronted the epidemic that will be Social Security and Medicare?

Do you young-ones realize the LONG-range impact it will have on the country you live in?

Forget women...Social Security as it stands now, without changes, will BANKRUPT America. Write that down. In fact, the collapse SSA is WRITTEN on statements handed out. I just got mine, as I'm over 25, which is the age you begin receiving them. Because of the plight of a faulty system, a few situations MUST occur:

*Raise taxes horribly.
*Raise Payroll taxes.
*Decrease benefits.
*Increase the age of attainment of benefits.

Falsely believe it won't impact you, and wait for the bite from the apse of foolishness. Yet, country leaders have not solved this problem, and we drop $2 Trillion Dollars on world oil, with the understanding we need more. We need to solidify our position. Please.

Fossil Fuels aren't Fossil Fuels, they're naturally occurring instruments of Earth, and ALL planets. Said Fuels have been found on other planets NOT inhabited by dinosaurs. Not to mention, when you find Fossils IN the actual natural resource, it sort of refutes the believe that Fossils cause them. Research it. Look it up. The idea of LACK is just so that people demand constantly and rush to the pump, so that controllers of natural resources can KEEP in place over-inflated prices, on something inherent in the rejuvenation of the planet.

I guess I'm shocked at the Apathy of people in general. They BUY without Researching anything anywhere. I'd say there's ALOT of guys, thankful they found SoSuave, and there's been an equal amount of posts cursing the day they found it, too. But you descended the rabit hole, so I'd implore you to keep going. That, right there ladies and gentlemen, is the purpose of being here. There's no justice in clinging to false pretenses, and I'd say there's FAR too many inconsistencies with reality to exercise the SAME thought systems going forward.

I could go on and on and on, but my vote is in for the mal-intent of a select few, under what guise? I do not know. Mere speculation, because if I did know, I'd probably be out of here, having found the secret to life.

A-Unit

P.S. And lastly, to support the idea of Mal-Intented Conscious beings, consider the case of Hemp. Marihuana (now know as Marijuana) was initially issued as propaganda, because Hemp itself supplied so many uses, it could easily wipe out the amassed fortunes of 100's elite people at the time. Not only could Hemp provide oil-based products, diminishing the need for Oil Companies, Exploration, and a host of other needs, but it provided food (protein benefits), clothing, paper-replacement, and ON, and ON, and ON. But it was outlawed, in cojunction with propaganda spread. Did you know Kentucky was the largest producer of Hemp? And then, it outlawed it? It was also ILLEGAL not to grow Hemp, because it had beneficial effects of stemming off weeds, as well as versatile uses during wartimes, so it was considered patriotic to do so.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Granted, the world isn't black and white. It's a grey area we live.

Pure capitalism does not exist, because if it did, we wouldn't have minimum wage laws, requirements being imposed on Wal-mart for Healthy Insurance, and much of the government intervention we currently have. But do we?

What's the government's role? You say power, status and fame are the allure of Government. However, was that the PURPOSE of the government's initial creation in the United States?

The SOCIAL contexts disguise the REAL, UNDERLYING, PHILOSOPHICAL meaning behind it. I'm idealising it, while many, romanticize WHY they do it. I get what you're saying, the why's, but much of that is the workings of the EGO.

When you say that people blame the BOOGEYMAN out THERE, it's partially right. The victim mentality DOES not fly well. However, it doesn't fly when you're FINALLY awake. Can you blame an AFC in his teens if he doesn't know what he's doing wrong?

The guys on BEAUTY and the GEEK don't really KNOW what they DO NOT know. They've probably never seen this site, or any like it. Or if they have. limiting beliefs prevent them from trying it out. Their limiting beliefs, or 'programming', so embedded in who they are, prevents them from taking initial action to FIND such a site, TRY out the information, and CHANGE themselves.

Now, if these guys FOUND the site, and didn't do anything to change the results they get, THEN I blame them.

I remember a quote from a guy in sales some years, when he said:

"You do not know, what you do not know."

Meaning...you can't know or not know, what you do not know exists. LOTS of guys don't realize there's things we can ACTUALLY do personally to effect attraction in a woman, to an extent. And without even KNOWING, how can they make changes? Or be held responsible?

The same leap in thinking required Columbus to traverse the Atlantic Ocean with only a Belief that land existed. The same leap in thinking required the re-organization of the SUN as the CENTER of the universe. Today...we feel so advanced that we KNOW it all. But if you look around, we're so confused.

Even you and I, sazuki, are debating semantics and rhetoric. By and large, we don't know what we don't know. Only what we research, that reinforces or breaks down our own beliefs and realities.

See, we can't ever KNOW the truth unless we EXPERIENCE it. We can INFER from the facts we here of, intuition, gut instinct, and some track records HOW it goes.

I do believe some sort of Social / Elite agenda exists, because it's been know for 100's of years from Rockafeller to Carnegie to present times, that they funded LOTS of projects revolving around education, health, the arts, and social programs. Their benificence, was only the result of OWNING society, since it was seen as a means of controlling the large assets they accumulated. And their position in the world.

Is it right they do?
Is it just?
Moral?
What divine law allows them the priviledge?

Now, I would say, if the above is TRUE, there still exists seems by which you can GET to that position, but you must be amongst the 5% or less to find the vein, IF, you want to. So in a way, it is a test of the spirit.

But what of public education?
What feminism?
What of 9-11?
What of Pearl Harbor?
What of energy sources being squashed?

This isn't a political debate, so don't lock it, I'm just raising thought, conversation and the like for fun. Point is, you come into life in whatever station you come into it at. Be it rich, poor, beautiful, ugly, and so on. Nature to me is just an EASY cop out so that someone can shift power. Fact is, nature has LITTLE to do with it. Science can't only study what it can measure. Beyond that, no measurement is attainable. Yet much of life is NOT science related, but art, faith, life-related.

A-Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.