Why Are Girls Vague?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i have this girl interestd because i was the only guy confident enough to approach her in class and we made excellent rapport, etc. I got her number a few days ago (she asked me for mine too, so she would know who it was). She seemed really interested in hanging out.

I call her today and make small talk over the phone then invite her to dinner. She says "mayyyybeee, I have to play it by ear, so call me back at around 6." Is this a shyt test or something? Why do they not give you definitive answers?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English isn't my first language, what does "play it by the ear" mean?

A chick that is scared of losing a great catch (you) isn't vague. This bytch is probably an attention *****. Don't call her today. Next time some bytch tries to outsmart you, you send her to fvck herself, you my friend, are a valuable man and don't have time to be playing by her rules in her own world.

You play by your rules, in your world, when you want to, if you want to.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a copy/paste from another post I made:

FEEEED ME MOMMY!!! WAAAAAA!!!! << That's what impression I get of you.

You want everything handed to you on a silver platter? DO YOUR OWN WORK.

Use the search button and FIND. The information is here somewhere, that's why you got to SEARCH for it. Don't expect everyone to give you advice on your specific situation with exactly what to do.

Do your own damn work.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m new here, but yeah i see what you mean CMD. Some people are literally wanting play-by-play guidance instead of coming here with longer-term, or overall strategy related problems. This reminds me of those commercials where a guy has his guy friend on the phone and asks, "what now?"

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePedro - "play it by ear" is a music term meaning that you don't have any sheet music and just play what sounds good. In real life it means see how it goes and then make your decisions from there.

Brak - women are made of vagueness, it keeps them from having to make any real decisions that could later possibly go wrong. Thats why women like men who are decisive and know what they want. And hate men who are wishy-washy or indecisive.

The best game is to not play her game. I would say that I can't call back after 6, and I'll talk to her later. What person can't make plans like 5 hours in advance. Genuine people make plans then stick to them.

She wants to see how long she can string you along, then flake, and then see you come back for more. Real men will say when they are available and then get a yes or no answer. You might think this would decrease your chances of getting together with her, but it will actually increase your chances of not getting flaked on, and actually making something happen.

Good luck.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I"m new here, but yeah i see what you mean CMD. Some people are literally wanting play-by-play guidance instead of coming here with longer-term, or overall strategy related problems. This reminds me of those commercials where a guy has his guy friend on the phone and asks, "what now?"
I know! And what these fools don't realize is that the solution to their problem is a click away. The DJ Bible is exactly at the bottom of the page. It's a great way to start.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Here is a copy/paste from another post I made:

FEEEED ME MOMMY!!! WAAAAAA!!!! << That's what impression I get of you.

You want everything handed to you on a silver platter? DO YOUR OWN WORK.

Use the search button and FIND. The information is here somewhere, that's why you got to SEARCH for it. Don't expect everyone to give you advice on your specific situation with exactly what to do.

Do your own damn work.

i respect your opinion but i have a problem with the way you convey it. There is no need for anger, insult and disrespect in your post. I do see, however, what you mean, but i don't think you trashing my question is necessary nor helpful to each of us. I did use the search button but i am still confused. And thats fine, and i dont expect people to give me specific advice on evertything. If you have seen my journal, i have been doing thing smy own way and approaching many many women. I just encountered an obstacle here and i wanted advice from a more experienced guy, I see no problem in that. I just did not think the posts that i searched answered my question, maybe i was wrong. Nevertheless im not mad at you. I have already learned from my mistake...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
i respect your opinion but i have a problem with the way you convey it. There is no need for anger, insult and disrespect in your post. I do see, however, what you mean, but i don't think you trashing my question is necessary nor helpful to each of us. I did use the search button but i am still confused. And thats fine, and i dont expect people to give me specific advice on evertything. If you have seen my journal, i have been doing thing smy own way and approaching many many women. I just encountered an obstacle here and i wanted advice from a more experienced guy, I see no problem in that. I just did not think the posts that i searched answered my question, maybe i was wrong. Nevertheless im not mad at you. I have already learned from my mistake...
It's hard not to be pissed when you see the same BS over and over and over and over.

Just keep looking. You will find an answer by yourself. No one else can figure it out for you. They can give you tips... but never the answer.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah. I am in the same boat.

I talked on phone and person. Kinoed well. Then I said something like
"Sometime when I am not busy we can meet out of school".. She said " I'll think about it". I said " No I'll think about it" and she laughed and said cya.

That was that haven't talked for two days now at school I am going to ask out for a date. Face to face is so much better, she is a retard on the phone she even said " I feel way more confident" talking on the phone. Lol

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok just an update...i called her and told her this "i completely forgot but i promised someone else that i'd go to dinner tonight. She just called me and reminded me." I tried to make the fact that it was a girl subtle by just saying she. It apparently worked becaus she goes "oh no i completely understand....what are you doing for lunch tomorrow?" I told her i'd see her in class tomorrow and we can talk....

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
It's hard not to be pissed when you see the same BS over and over and over and over.

Just keep looking. You will find an answer by yourself. No one else can figure it out for you. They can give you tips... but never the answer.
i understand...and if i pissed you off then i hope that you have already gotten over it, but i just want to let you know that anger is not caused by anyone else, it's something that the individual lets happen to himself. Therefore you have a choice whether or not to either get angry at something, ignore it, or approaching it calmly.

Nevertheless i made a mistake and i genuinely want to thank you for what you said because i think right after that it i realized the fact that i need to trust my own gut and; in result, i think i did the right thing because of it.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok just an update...i called her and told her this "i completely forgot but i promised someone else that i'd go to dinner tonight. She just called me and reminded me." . . . It apparently worked becaus she goes "oh no i completely understand....what are you doing for lunch tomorrow?"
Heh, mind games with teenage chicks. Good work.

Remember:
If you ask her out for Friday and she says, "I don't know, call me back Friday and ask me out again," that means "no way."

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not even about games. it's about respect.

Every decision I make with a girl is with the thought that i have 5-7 other girls that would be happy to go out with me.. now with this in mind, do you think I give I have time to give you time to play **** by ear?

Bye.. nicely, I'm not pissed.. if I fell like going out I have no problem finding someone to go out with, it just won't be your dumbass, I can't belived you have the nerve to even think of objecting to me. AT first it was my mindset becuase that's where it wanted to be.. now it's becuase I really do have 5-7 girls at a given time I can call and go out on a date with if a girl trips

I had that happen to me last week. The ***** actually suggested WE go on a date. So I called her about 2 days in advance to confirm, and she said she doesn't know, blah blah blah, I said okay that's cool, bye and haven't talked to her since. Called someone else and had a date setup for that same night, 30 mins earlier

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not even about games. it's about respect.

Every decision I make with a girl is with the thought that i have 5-7 other girls that would be happy to go out with me.. now with this in mind, do you think I give I have time to give you time to play **** by ear?

Bye.. nicely, I'm not pissed.. if I fell like going out I have no problem finding someone to go out with, it just won't be your dumbass, I can't belived you have the nerve to even think of objecting to me. AT first it was my mindset becuase that's where it wanted to be.. now it's becuase I really do have 5-7 girls at a given time I can call and go out on a date with if a girl trips

I had that happen to me last week. The ***** actually suggested WE go on a date. So I called her about 2 days in advance to confirm, and she said she doesn't know, blah blah blah, I said okay that's cool, bye and haven't talked to her since. Called someone else and had a date setup for that same night, 30 mins earlier

not a bad comeback.. I actually like that. now that you have came off as a busy person, give her a specefic time, take it or leave it (unless you can honeslty tell she has something to do at that time, no bs, then reschedule but only if)...

I mean, create some urgency, tell her you really have plans but you wouldn't mind seeing her that night but that's really the only night you can have available for a week, and mean it. That's your **** test right there. If she makes it, you KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt there, if not, **** it, at least you didn't waste any time/ money

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
i understand...and if i pissed you off then i hope that you have already gotten over it, but i just want to let you know that anger is not caused by anyone else, it's something that the individual lets happen to himself. Therefore you have a choice whether or not to either get angry at something, ignore it, or approaching it calmly.

Nevertheless i made a mistake and i genuinely want to thank you for what you said because i think right after that it i realized the fact that i need to trust my own gut and; in result, i think i did the right thing because of it.
Ok. I'm going to make this perfectly clear for you. Here is the next step to take to evolve.

Have you listened to the Tom Leykis show lately? Just go to the bottom of my link... make an account with the forums and then you can start to download his show. (It's an actual radio show... but its in California, so the webmaster makes mp3 every time it airs and puts them on the site.)

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm relatively new on this forum, check posts out ocassionally, the more you learn the better right-question though-What is going on with all these specific posts such as this that focus on one female?