Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are Friendly Girls So Rare?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Rarely do I meet a girl who is respectful, friendly, and nice. I mean, very rarely. Even girls that I eventually get to sleeping with, they're not that nice/friendly initially. And later on they get clingy and bratty, not really friendly. I don't know what I am exactly trying to ask, but it's like this.

Ever been to a Spanish party? It's like even though you've never met half the women there, they always make you feel like family. It's like their home is your home - and they mean it. They make you feel so comfortable that you forget about "pick-up" and just naturally seduce them. And these aren't ugly women either, some are extremely beautiful, yet they don't have any attitude.

I just find that most girls that I meet have a hard time being themselves or being comfortable around not just me, but around most people. And when I meet that rare friendly girl, I almost can't believe it. It's so refreshing. Most girls seem like they're forcing friendliness. They don't seem genuine.

Anyone get what I'm saying?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are American women such hostile byches??? Why are foreign women so much better?

The answer to this question - which has come up here in repeated posts...can be found a lot in these 2 points:

1) Women are attracted to more powerful men superior to themselves in some key fashion. Problem with America - is that we (thanks to 2nd-wave feminism) have empowered class women so much that they are now MORE powerful than us...and so of course are NOT attracted to us anymore!
A woman is NEVER attracted to a man who seems to be "equal" with her. In some major way, he has to be MORE than her.

Hence, you hear about women wanting a man who is TALLER, who is RICHER, (even if she is already wealthy!) who is from a higher social class, etc, etc, etc.

You see, in 1951, if you saw a woman on the street, or in a shop, and you complimented her, you would NOT be immediately categorized as UNDESIRABLE "DESPERATE GEEK".

Why?
Because the average man relative to the average woman was far more powerful. He earned the bulk if not all of the money, he had far more rights and privileges, etc. Also, there was really no such mainstream activity called "dating for fun". In general people married far, far earlier, they were dating for marriage. (Of course there were exceptions to the rule, but I am talking about in general.)
2) America is a soulless consumer culture.
“There are many things that can be said about main stream American culture (or non-culture, I should say), but the bottom line is that it is a paper plate consumer focused culture ... All things are judged in value according to their "use" or productivity, and then thrown aside when they are used up or no longer producing ... Usually, the corporations decide what is to be valued, and the people, with blind faith and obedience, look to the corporate conglomerates' commercials and their commercial sponsored media for the answers to everything ...

There are no parents in America; there are only property owners. There are no children, spouses, partners, friends, or lovers; there is only property. Americans don't really have freedom or independence; they have dependence and to their cars and other properties.”

“Americans have no inner life. All they do is consume!”

"I was in the states before. The difference between our girls and yours is that yours have no interests."

A late good friend of mine from Peru used to tell me "Americans are friendly but not your friend". He observed how in the U.S. one could work for years in a company and never be invited to a co-workers home. This was far different from Peru where people frequently visited each others homes and were very social outside of work.
As a result, AWs are essentially soulless validation-sucking vampires always on the lookout for new hosts.

Anyhow, a lot of guys are tempted to ignore macro-politics and ideologies...because they think it doesn't affect them. Well, BS! We ALL are feeling the reprecussions of many of these policies stemming from the 60s counterculture NOW. And while there were some positive results, these are in fact the very negative results all the conservatives back then rightly feared...a total sloot welfare state culture with single moms raising generations of even slootier AWs...and the hard-working taxpayer cuckolding for all of them!

Just like PUAs need to combine theory/field time...they must also combine PUA study with MRA activism to burn the candle on both ends. Right now the gender wat is still grossly asymmetric and if yo uhave any hopes of a better future for us ALL...you need to join in and FIGHT BACK too! :box:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with cultural upbringing. I find certain ethnicities are more socially open/friendly, while others are the opposite - more defensive/closed off/reserved. But I think it has more to do with one's social habits more than anything.

But yes it often is rare to find a friendly girl. Girls that are taken are even more likely not to be as friendly VS the girl who's single. But it doesnt mean they'll be a cold ***** either.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exectly what you are saying.

Have you ever noticed that when ever you go to a restaurant, most or all the waitresses act all happy, smiley and giggly just so you can fork over a larger tip. It will be nice if those same girls actually acted like that when they go out (its a shame that their personality only shines when they want something from you). But when they are out in public they usually are so self absorbed and into themselves that its a real turn off. It is rare to find a chick those days that have the nice positive approachable vibes and is an actually a real warm genuine human being.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are a pretty rare breed, aren't they. I'm good friends with a girl who is one of those rare, genuinely friendly girls who isn't afraid or too stuck-up to initiate conversations with random people anywhere. I wish more girls were like her.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I know exectly what you are saying.

Have you ever noticed that when ever you go to a restaurant, most or all the waitresses act all happy, smiley and giggly just so you can fork over a larger tip. .
My favourite is the ones who dont smile at all and then bring you the bill and give you that big sh1t eating grin, totally false just to get a big tip.

Reaction score
Don't want to write a long post - basically they have become masculine and try to put on a facade of being tough and hardened!! They have sexually and emotionally abused themselves but blame it on men (because dudes treated her like the hor that she is) and thus become men haters!!

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a **** - but there are plenty of friendly nice girls around.

If you cold approach a girl they are often nervous and on guard at first.

also, many really good looking girls who are friendly and nice have learned to act colder because they are sick of every guy they meet falling madly in love with them.

It is our job to make them feel comfortable enough with us to want to open up to us.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well lets see, the last job I had there were tons of girls that worked there, but like you mentioned alot of them had a hard time being nice and comfortable. So I do get what you are saying, and I think thats what sucks about life. As far as the spanish party it sounds cool from what you said.:up:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that women are any less friendly than guys. This all sounds like a lot of over-generalizing to me. What about your own family? Do you not have sisters, aunts, grandmothers, cousins, a mom? Are they all unfriendly?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely ever date American women...

It's quite simple. A lot of women in America aren't friendly these days because they are RAISED to be b!tchy and pouty...

Now, I'm not talking about ENCORUAGED to be. Sure, their parents, I'm sure at some point, have told them that being nice is the way to go in life.

However, what they get from the world proves different. Let me rephrase that.....what the get from AMREICA proves different.

Myself, as a red-blooded American man, will tell you right now that America is the most morally bankrupt country on the planet. Bar-none.

America values the hot, b!tchy, beautiful girl. It's considered "sexy" by the media as it's deemed as being a "princess who always gets what she wants". Watch MTV or VH1 here in the states and you'll know what I mean. It's not uncommon to see stupid little dating game shows where the stuck-up b!tchy girl is placed on a pedistal and has her pick of 20 desperate guys. Some may argue that a lot of these types of shows are staged, but the fact that such networks would display this sort of behavior as appealing proves my point of where their values lie. Notice that the more b!tchy and stuck-up and rude the girls act, the more people cater to them.

This is mainly because America values evil and discourages good. I don't mean to sound like a minister here but it's clearly a sign of the times. A lot of women find more value in abusive jerks who use women. And lots of men find more value in women who lack intellegence and just like to party their lives away.

Intellegent women are seen as geeks. Guys who have their act together are seen as "arrogant" - interestingly enough.

America also seems to value stepping on and hurting others to get what you want (Afterall, it was what our country was built on). Which is something a lot of hot, b!tchy girls do regularly. Think about it: Harshly reject a guy in front of others and gain self-confidence (that was usually taken from her by an abusive jerk boyfriend that she keeps running back to for some reason - probably because her values are all messed up). If you don't like the guy you're with, just cheat on him with a guy you like more - therefore, you won't have to face the responsibility of letting him go, yet you get to still have your fun. Many American women do not see any harm in cheating at all. It's just "hooking up". A guy you have no interest in offers to by you a drink? Just take the drink and snub him - who cares if you hurt his feelings, he's not hot/rich/cute. Afterall, all the girls in the music videos do it...it must be sexy and cool these days...

In fact, most of these types of girls are REWARDED for being this way...

The hot rich girl can't get a porshe for Christams? Whine and b!tch and tell Daddy she hates him and he'll get it for her. He rewarded her for being a b!tch. The hot b!tchy girl disses a guy at the club, her girlfriends high-five her and they talk about it. They're rewarding her for being a b!tch. B!tch and mone to the boyfriend and threaten to leave him because he's doing something she doesn't like? He stops...good doggy. He rewarded her for being a b!tch with his compliance.

It's not uncommon for a school or college to dump all of it's money into the stuck-up cheerleading or drill team line...even though they make commoners feel small by turning their noses up at them. It's not uncommon for the school snob to be voted prom queen. These are all common issues in North America (US/Canada) that are largely unheard of elsewhere. The South is not quite as bad about this as the North, from what I've found, but still pretty bad.

A part of this has something to do with arrogance being seen as attractive in our culture. Think about it. It makes sense - Arrogance was the very thing that started this country and will be the very thing that destorys it...

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree those friendly kind girls are rare. Those are the only girls I'm attracted to. The ones who are nice to everyone no matter who you are. I like girls who are caring and sweet but these girls are hard to come by most girls aren't like this.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
I agree those friendly kind girls are rare. Those are the only girls I'm attracted to. The ones who are nice to everyone no matter who you are. I like girls who are caring and sweet but these girls are hard to come by most girls aren't like this.
The best way to meet those type of girls is probably by volunteering for some sort of cause. People giving up their valuable time to work for free to promote human causes are probably not going to be arseholes or b*tches. Club and bars, all the girls have their defenses up, so many of them are going to seem like b*tches. I'll let you in on something else, if you really want to meet some VERY cool down to earth friendly chics, just go travel and stay in hostels. Girls that backpack and hostel around the world tend to be very adventurous, open-minded, smart, worldly and usually super cool. Some of the nicest girls I've ever met were abroad, and I'm talking even cute American girls who happened to be on vacation staying at the same places I was. I've NEVER seen a bad attitude from girls who were adventure travelling.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz they're either afraid of men/hate men or think men are here to do their bidding..you know "the princess" type.

Whatever..yeah genuine nice girls are rare.

Most chics just disrespect and have spiteful attitudes towards men they don't want or think they can get.

Then turn around and blast men when they do the same ...

I say like 10 percent of women are sweet and decent maybe another 20-30are just feminine..not nice nor b1tchy but...girly... you know...

...most however are total crap,worse then men and should be treated like sh1t (even when they wanna pretend they're nice.) unless they're putting out.

Like 60 percent i would say arent worth a good god-damn outside of sex...yeah about right...

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, Craig, that's total bullsh*t man.

Arrogance is certainly a facet of the American government now, but it certainly did not factor into the creation of this country.

But come on, girls can be bitc*es, just like guys can be dic*s...it's that simple.

I mean, most of you on this forum have no idea what you're doing, and so you eat these tips up like they're breakfast.

Many of the tips you follow encourage aloof, "i'm-better-than-you" behavior, etc. and so forth.

Well...take a look at the material that many insecure women read...just like you all here...in order to "attract" men.

Much of it details games and mind tricks just as much as the stuff here.

Women developed this behavior in the face of guys who screwed up their own personalities, and essentially have become a mirror of male techniques.

I didn't intend on turning this into an advice response...but the only thing I'll say is, BE THE BEST YOURSELF YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE...but DO NOT become something you're not via techniques, etc...that stuff is for weak-ass losers.

Anyway, back to the original point...many women are insecure..just as many men are.

Ever meet a guy who just gave you a bad vibe? chances are, it was because of his unfriendliness...which, if you look closely enough, is warranted, whether because of some physical malady, etc.

Anyway, sometimes the root of an issue is not as complex as you'd think. I'm sure many of your answers are applicable...but, in the end, it all comes down to a lack of confidence