Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are Foreign Girls so much more friendly?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Google Brah not to mention wide prejudice towards immigrants that rose there recently due to failure of domestic immigration policies.

If you are not some blonde aryan you sure have lower than average chance there (also mulatto < black in dating world mate because black is less popular per capita but has some pretty strong niche interest in high looks low I/C (intelligene/character) females.

If you are mulatto you kind of resemble what local Swede perceive intuitively as a threat to its civilization and Swedes are rather conservative and recluse and have small circles of friends (at least from what my friend told me that TRIED to be the doctor there but gave up partially because Swedes didn't really like foreigner trying to enter their social circle).

I'd move south if I were you and enjoy more open/less politically correct (pardon, PHUCKED UP) societies.

Sweden. LOL.

Btw. regarding BBC - perhaps your is not big, but that's what all my caucasian female aquantainces think.

You have lower chances anywhere if you are not white, it's nothing unique to here or anywhere else.

I don't have the presentation or personality of any black stereotype (thug/rapper/gangsta/unintellectual), I agree that if a girl wants that then she will discount me, totally fine with that.

I wonder what gives you the knowledge to declare what swedes intuitively perceive as a threat to their civilization. I know that racism (which I define as hostility even against those who defy prejudice/negative stereotypes) exists here like it does in every country on the planet, but I've never felt any hostility to myself here in my life (but I have in one week in Italy, which is how I can know the difference). And Sweden is one of the least conservative countries on the planet. You are right that swedes are more typically reclusive with smaller acquaintance spheres if what people say about other countries is true, although I am hesitant as to how much I will believe that stereotype, and that it's harder for foreign skilled labor to enter the labor market as I've also heard.

South where?

I trust what statistics you can google say, not what supposed female anecdotes say. Especially when there is an already obvious sampling bias - of course if they share the black guys with each other who are rumored to have huge c0cks and they find it's true of those guys, they could like to believe it's true in general. That's the fallacy of composition.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL case closed. It's second worst place for you to live (Third Reich would be first).
My friend, I must respectfully disagree: San Francisco (and the Bay Area) is hands down the absolute WORST place on earth for non-White men. It's one of the most racist cities in the US, but it's a closeted racism that's hidden behind closed doors and masked behind politically-correct speech. That's why the Bay Area has some of the highest percentages of private gated-communities in the US: to keep the ethniks out of their rich neighborhoods.....

A Black man has better dating prospects in Texas than he would in the Bay Area or the Pacific Northwest.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is because men in those countries are not as thirsty?

I'm chatting to some women from Lebanon, they are really attractive,religious and well educated.
Bro, from what I understand the Lebanese (both men and women) are the absolute most beautiful people in the Middle East. I believe it's because they are a mixed people with Phoenician, Semitic, Greek, Roman, Persian and European (from the Crusades) DNA..... They're also the most liberal people in the ME because they come from a secular nation instead of a theocratic nation.

Just take a look at George Clooney's wife. The gal is smoking hot and she's well-educated and well-cultured.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
..... They're also the most liberal people in the ME because they come from a secular nation instead of a theocratic nation.
Maybe compared to other arabs states

By fact the most liberal in ME is israel, it formed by people who lost their believe in god, or at least the god that all the biggest religions talk about

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe compared to other arabs states

By fact the most liberal in ME is israel, it formed by people who lost their believe in god, or at least the god that all the biggest religions talk about
Ahhh.... touché.... you're correct. I should have said they're the most liberal Muslim people of the ME.

In terms of beauty, I think it might be a tie between Israel and Lebanon as to which demographic is the most beautiful in the ME.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
In terms of beauty, I think it might be a tie between Israel and Lebanon as to which demographic is the most beautiful in the ME.
Hard to compare cause as far as I know israel has big ethnic variety

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have lower chances anywhere if you are not white, it's nothing unique to here or anywhere else.
Saying this though, the most right-swiped man on tinder is the male model Stefan Pierre-Tomlin, who is black. As FACEandLMS would say, "good looking men are their own race". How close you are to being Chad or not is a class of higher importance than what your race is.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, from what I understand the Lebanese (both men and women) are the absolute most beautiful people in the Middle East. I believe it's because they are a mixed people with Phoenician, Semitic, Greek, Roman, Persian and European (from the Crusades) DNA..... They're also the most liberal people in the ME because they come from a secular nation instead of a theocratic nation.

Just take a look at George Clooney's wife. The gal is smoking hot and she's well-educated and well-cultured.
Whenever I meet or see Lebanese chicks I am floored by how beautiful they are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Google Brah not to mention wide prejudice towards immigrants that rose there recently due to failure of domestic immigration policies.

If you are not some blonde aryan you sure have lower than average chance there (also mulatto < black in dating world mate because black is less popular per capita but has some pretty strong niche interest in high looks low I/C (intelligene/character) females.

If you are mulatto you kind of resemble what local Swede perceive intuitively as a threat to its civilization and Swedes are rather conservative and recluse and have small circles of friends (at least from what my friend told me that TRIED to be the doctor there but gave up partially because Swedes didn't really like foreigner trying to enter their social circle).

I'd move south if I were you and enjoy more open/less politically correct (pardon, PHUCKED UP) societies.

Sweden. LOL.

Btw. regarding BBC - perhaps your is not big, but that's what all my caucasian female aquantainces think.
I thought native Swedes were CUCKED and foreigners were fvcking their women and wives?

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Just observe how many pickup groups, incel groups and mgtow groups are in a country and you get a good benchmark of how women there are, its really that simple.

A further benchmark is how many guys from such countries seek women abroad?
We have one of the largest pickup scenes outside america and London, i always see daygamers out in the city.

Tons of Aussie men marry women from the Philippines and Thailand, so yeah i dont know what it is about the women here really it might be that we have way more men then women.

Gender ratios are supposedly equal but innthe younger brackets here men almost ournumber women 2:1 if you take into account migrants who are mostly adult men.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have one of the largest pickup scenes outside america and London, i always see daygamers out in the city.

Tons of Aussie men marry women from the Philippines and Thailand, so yeah i dont know what it is about the women here really it might be that we have way more men then women.

Gender ratios are supposedly equal but innthe younger brackets here men almost ournumber women 2:1 if you take into account migrants who are mostly adult men.
Do you have any statistics from any source for men outnumbering women 2:1 in Australia's younger age brackets? Or is it simply what you see on the street? Just curious which one it is.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have any statistics from any source for men outnumbering women 2:1 in Australia's younger age brackets? Or is it simply what you see on the street? Just curious which one it is.
The population pyramid shows that men outnumber women under 45
Most of our migrants are adult men
Dating sites are 90% men
The nightclub i went to was easly 90% men
On the streets and shops i always see way more men then women

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The population pyramid shows that men outnumber women under 45
Most of our migrants are adult men
Dating sites are 90% men
The nightclub i went to was easly 90% men
On the streets and shops i always see way more men then women
When you need them for sex and relationships they are scarse, when you dont need them cause they suck welfare as parasytes they will make sure to pop everywhere and outlive men for at least 10 years.

You would like a young girl next door nope its either couples or guys...then you would like a man as teacher or public employee and nope again post wall women.

God is probably the biggest troll we ever had.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep hearing these weird stories about hot young Swedish women inviting ethniks over for sex just to prove how un-racist they are.......
But they're shytting on their own men. Native swedes get into trouble with the law for "man spreading" and being too masculine. It's attacked. But they'll cheat on their own men in a heartbeat.