"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why Are Females So Into Horses?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I mean seriously..

Is there a biological reason for this?

Men don't seem to care much for our 4 legged friends.. However I speak to many girls who love the idea of owning a horse.. WTF is that all about.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Millennial women are the most pet crazed generation to ever walk the planet. Ownership rates for cats and dogs have exploded with the Millennials.

As for horses, it might be a situation of a rising tide (the pet ownership trend) lift all boats (all animals).

Horses are cool animals. I have no desire to own one unless I owned a large, rural ranch or farm.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Subconsciously women’s connection with horses can be linked with their sexual wiring.
Horses display qualities that women find attractive in a man: a big dyk, muscular physique, strength, speed, adventure and thrill.

The term “bareback riding” is very common in porn but was coined to refer to riding a horse without a saddle. If a woman rides you bareback, then you will know whats up.
Peace
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Horses are a large powerful masculine "beast" that women can tame, plus horses have long flowing hair that women love to style like their own ponytail.


Never date a horse girl, you will always be second to her horse. During dates they always talk about horses.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Riding a horse can induce an orgasm for many women.
I agree, especially if they’re young and virgins. Think about what receives direct pressure from and gets vibrational pressure from the saddle…
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Riding a horse can induce an orgasm for many women.
They should give single or twin cylinder motorcycles a go then....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
I had a girlfriend that was a farm girl, grew up shoveling manure and with several horses. She didn’t value the horses over me that I could tell, and she only talked about horses when our conversations turned to hobbies. I supported it and she didn’t ramble and wasn’t annoying about it. Farm girls are nice because they are usually more innocent and less assuming or likely to try to take advantage of you. Date one.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,394
Horses do require a lot of time, especially if you compete with your horse. Don't date a horse girl if you are needy and are easily bothered when the horse gets more attention than you do. Its neat to see a hobby that girls really get into. Most girls don't even have a hobby other than social media.

Women also get to nurture and care for their horse. Many of them enjoy that side of it as well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
It might also be a status symbol because it’s a much “higher end” pet than a dog or cat lol.
Prices are very high right now and keep going up. Horses cost a lot of money to board and feed. The big trucks and trailers to haul them are stupid expensive, too. A horse just sold near me at auction for about what most people around here make in a year, and it wasn't even that nice of a horse.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Riding a horse can induce an orgasm for many women.
I was wondering when this would come up. It's the most obvious answer.
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Well...certainly not a "shire" horse :lol:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top