"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why are brunettes being promoted as the beauty standard these days?

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
Whether it is trashy kunt Olivia Culpo, Wonder Woman being played by a woman that looks Mexican, or trashy butterfaces like Emily Ratajkowski going viral...

I wish the old times when you could see a Baywatch blonde be the beauty standard or a hot blonde embody the beauty of western society.

Why is media now turning against blonde beauty and showing trashy Kardashians or kunt queen Ariana Grande as the face of white beauty?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Because there are way more Hispanics and other ethnicity groups in the US now then there were back then, and none of them have natural blonde hair. Brunettes are a better example of society now. Blondes aren't relatable to the masses anymore...Just the way it is
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Back when gals had pubic hair, I used to like seeing a gal with a blonde head with a brunette beaver. I take it as she's trying to make herself pleasing to me.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Whether it is trashy kunt Olivia Culpo, Wonder Woman being played by a woman that looks Mexican, or trashy butterfaces like Emily Ratajkowski going viral...

I wish the old times when you could see a Baywatch blonde be the beauty standard or a hot blonde embody the beauty of western society.

Why is media now turning against blonde beauty and showing trashy Kardashians or kunt queen Ariana Grande as the face of white beauty?
Less concerned to be honest. I am grossed out by body positivity.

As a young boy and teen, I preferred blondes. Now, I prefer anything thin, hot, fit, YOUNG, AND Attractive.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top