"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why are all the professional PUA's based in L.A.?

Seks Appeal

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I always wondered why almost all PUA's like Ross Jeffries, David D'Angelo, Pappa, Tyler Durden, Mystery, Thundercat, Doc Love, Playboy, Jlaix and many others are based in Los Angeles.

Only exception is Badboy who is in Croatia of all places :D

I am talking about PUA guys who are professionals and give classes and workshops to others.

I think it is because LA is a very competitive place. It is all about looks, power and money. Unless you are on TV or in Movies or have the power to put someone on TV/Movies, your chances of scoring all the hot chicks is very low.

Most starry-eyed chicks are banging the Hollywood A-, B- and C-lists in hopes of getting a break in showbiz or to get associated with Hollywood types.

This leaves the normal people pretty much nowhere to go.
So, they band together in PUA groups, analyze the whole thing to death and come up with techniques so that they can level the playing field.

Just a thought...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
It's a fycking Darwinian struggle of survival of the fittest.

The looks are highly concentrated and insane at times, natural and fake. An LA7 to me is your HB9.

You've got rich girls and poor girls, so long as they're hot, dumped into one cesspool of testosterone overdrive.

In this arena, you're gonna see tons of natural doing direct and indirect game.


P.S. Jlaix is in San Francisco.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
From my experiences in LA, the chicks arent that great.

I think Sydney or Vancouver are cities that have far more to offer. Europe has some stunners but a lot of ugs, same as Mexico. The rest of the parts of the world I have seen dont have much to offer.........they have their hotties, but not a high concentration of them!

Although I guess everyone has their own tastes. Guess American woman just dont do it for me!!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by squirrels
Interesting that you point this out...I have my thoughts, but I'll keep them to myself. :)
Then don't post a useless thread
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top