“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why approached women flake out.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I'll try to keep this brief, but today one of my female friends was approached by a guy, who in all fairness was smooth and decent looking. She gave him her number and when he left I decided to speak to her and get some opinions.

The first thing she said was that she regretted giving him her real number and said that she only gave her number out because she felt pressured. If he tries to call, she will ignore him and hope he takes the hint.

I then asked her why she wouldn't give him a try and she basically explained that any guy who would ask for a stranger's number must be desperate, which is a turn off. Another female friend contributed to the conversation and agreed that she never goes out with any stranger who asks for her number, adding that it's not only desperate, but it's suspicious or seedy. Interestingly, they both thought that any girl who did agree to go out with a stranger would probably be a bit slvtty or desperate herself.

Anyway, I just thought I'd add that little bit of information for those cold approachers who keep getting flaked out on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
This usally happens when the guy has not successfully gained an high level of rapport with a woman. This guy sounds as if he had several things rehearsed and that probably is what made him seem so smooth.

This type of stuff tends to only work with young women (very early 20's). What more, like your friend, women will give a guy her number just to get him to go away. This is why I say that telephone numbers are barely worth the paper they are written on. I say ask a girl out without getting her number, if she accepts she has a high interest level. This then, would be a good time to get her number.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Hmmmm.....

The way i look at it:

Would i like to be approached on the street by a stranger? not really. I wouldn't be as rude as to say "go away". But i'd use the quickest way of getting rid which in this case is...........giving the number.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I've been reading someones theories on this and the suggestion was that after initial rapport you feed them some hook, like something you do as a hobby.

If she's interested she will offer you a line in, like 'oh, I'm into mountain biking blah blah' Then you can say Oh I like cycling too, or I've always wanted to do that.

If she's still interested she will keep the line open, then you can come out with 'Hey we could do that sometime....

It's all innocent in words, but the subtext in your body language and tonality should give her the hint.

I have yet to field test it. But thinking back, we have all probably had some succes this way in the past.
 
Top