Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why and when does a woman submit?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think for most men, having a woman truly submit to them is the ultimate goal. Not talking about B.D.S.M , but talking about a woman that submits to YOU as a man.

Why and when do they submit?

Based on my experience, a woman submits to a man when SHE is:
1.) Not a me too, feminist, cancel culture, liberal
2.) Doesnt have severe emotional and psychological issues
3.) Has the ability to make herself happy both in and out of a relationship
4.) Is financially independent.

Now that list might seem strange to some of you when you read it, but make no mistake about it- when you reverse those 4 things to the opposites, she is not submitting to you for YOU, she is only submitting to you for something that you can GIVE her and is only a short term ordeal.

Based on my experience, a woman submits to a man when HE is:

1.) The leader. Plain and simply put, she respects and identifies that you will make the best decisions (financial, social, etc) for the both of you. Not that she cant make her own decisions, but she is submitting to you based on your track record of making good decisions and gives you that control.
2.) You have the ability to tell her "No"- women will not submit to a man who is a door mat. Period. A woman will submit to a man who has the ability to put himself first (which includes her best interest as well in a relationship). That includes telling her "no" when she wants to do something that is not beneficial and certainly tell her "no" when a decision is destructive.
3.) You have the ability to fully please her sexually. If you know how to push her buttons in bed (and also out of the bedroom through seduction and build up) she will not be looking for another sexual partner. She will crave you and submit to you.
4.) You have to be her best option. We live in a world where everyone is looking for an upgrade, next best option, the next best thing. People are replaceable and expendable in no time given social media, OLD, etc. When you are her best option she will have to invest and there is more risk of loss when she does something stupid to jeopardize the relationship, so she doesnt act or do disprespectful things.

Signs that she has submitted:

1.) Her plans will revolve around what you are doing, for the most part. You should always allow a woman time with her friends and to do things that she likes doing without you, but she will check with you before making those plans.
2.) She invests- emotionally, sexually and financially.
3.) She is submissive in bed. Not in a *****ish way, but in a way to make you feel fulfilled.
4.) She will talk about the future and her actions will reflect her words.
5.) She will not act disrespectful and will be slow to speak in a situation where she is given a chance to shoot off and be disrespectful. Think motherly/nurturing on this point. Instead of throwing a fit, she will act reasonably and communicate.

Signs that she hasnt submitted:
1.) She is disrespectful- calling you out in front of people, lying, cheating, etc.
2.) She does not invest into you as her first option- if a situation comes up where her friends invite her to do something but she already made plans with you, does she respect her plans with you or try to bail to be with her friends? Does she discuss things like this or just drop a bomb on you that the plans have changed?
3.) She doesnt invest financially- in a full blown LTR, is she splitting the bills? Does she contribute to trips/vacations? Or does she sit back and enjoy the free food and the free ride?
4.) She doesnt invest her time in you/offer to invest her time in you and spends that currency in a lot of other areas of her life?

Food for thought. Personally, if a woman isnt submitting after a couple of months of dating, its time for me to move on. If a woman submits (or wants to appear to submit) in a very short amount of time, its a big red flag to me and shows me that she is submitting to what I can do for her and not to me directly.

Happy hunting

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for most men, having a woman truly submit to them is the ultimate goal. Not talking about B.D.S.M , but talking about a woman that submits to YOU as a man.

Now that list might seem strange to some of you when you read it, but make no mistake about it- when you reverse those 4 things to the opposites, she is not submitting to you for YOU, she is only submitting to you for something that you can GIVE her and is only a short term ordeal.

1.) The leader. Plain and simply put, she respects and identifies that you will make the best decisions (financial, social, etc) for the both of you. Not that she cant make her own decisions, but she is submitting to you based on your track record of making good decisions and gives you that control.
2.) You have the ability to tell her "No"- women will not submit to a man who is a door mat. Period. A woman will submit to a man who has the ability to put himself first (which includes her best interest as well in a relationship). That includes telling her "no" when she wants to do something that is not beneficial and certainly tell her "no" when a decision is destructive.
3.) You have the ability to fully please her sexually. If you know how to push her buttons in bed (and also out of the bedroom through seduction and build up) she will not be looking for another sexual partner. She will crave you and submit to you.
4.) You have to be her best option. We live in a world where everyone is looking for an upgrade, next best option, the next best thing. People are replaceable and expendable in no time given social media, OLD, etc. When you are her best option she will have to invest and there is more risk of loss when she does something stupid to jeopardize the relationship, so she doesnt act or do disprespectful things.

1.) Her plans will revolve around what you are doing, for the most part. You should always allow a woman time with her friends and to do things that she likes doing without you, but she will check with you before making those plans.
3.) She is submissive in bed. Not in a *****ish way, but in a way to make you feel fulfilled.
5.) She will not act disrespectful and will be slow to speak in a situation where she is given a chance to shoot off and be disrespectful. Think motherly/nurturing on this point. Instead of throwing a fit, she will act reasonably and communicate.

1.) She is disrespectful- calling you out in front of people, lying, cheating, etc.
2.) She does not invest into you as her first option- if a situation comes up where her friends invite her to do something but she already made plans with you, does she respect her plans with you or try to bail to be with her friends? Does she discuss things like this or just drop a bomb on you that the plans have changed?
3.) She doesnt invest financially- in a full blown LTR, is she splitting the bills? Does she contribute to trips/vacations? Or does she sit back and enjoy the free food and the free ride?
4.) She doesnt invest her time in you/offer to invest her time in you and spends that currency in a lot of other areas of her life?

Food for thought. Personally, if a woman isnt submitting after a couple of months of dating, its time for me to move on. If a woman submits (or wants to appear to submit) in a very short amount of time, its a big red flag to me and shows me that she is submitting to what I can do for her and not to me directly.

Happy hunting
Basically if a girl likes you enough she will be submissive. If she's trying to lead, it's generally BS.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're spot on.

I'll add that feminism in and of itself is no impediment to submission so long as the woman doesn't have a victimhood mentality

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she thinks that it's in her best interest to do so.
I think you're spot on.

I'll add that feminism in and of itself is no impediment to submission so long as the woman doesn't have a victimhood mentality
That's a contradiction in terms. Feminism *is* victimhood mentality.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I mean by older dudes being naive about the younger women out here. You can make a girl have marathon orgasm in a a private jet and she could still ghost you the next the day.
No. It has nothing to do with age.
It is just how it works and there is nothing you can do to change that.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Good post.

^ This (her availability and follow through) is a great indicator of both her submissiveness and her interest level.

Notice when you first meet a girl, she often will be "busy" and have only a few days at certain times on those days available to meet up. Then after you bed her, she's magically free to meet up just about anytime she isn't at work or in class lol.

"I'm free this Thursday & Friday evening and maybe Sunday & Tuesday morning!" turns into "I'm free anytime! Just let me know!"

Lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she thinks that it's in her best interest to do so.

That's a contradiction in terms. Feminism *is* victimhood mentality.
No. Equality is not victimhood. You can't judge feminism as a whole based on current purple haired marxist feminism. The right to vote, decide on abortion, own property and be taken seriously are not victimhood.

It's a pity that the progressive victimhood mentality exists, it actively gets in the way of real progress in gender relations.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy hunting
Solid post. We would just clarify "modern feminist". Feminism in its original form is legit, and in fact, most MRA would consider themselves feminists. However, modern feminism is a completely different concept. One that has undermined feminism, turned it into a competition, and is obsessed with victimhood.

The bottom line is yes, a woman will submit, if:

1) She genuinely likes you. Her sexual and emotional investment in you is not negotiated.
2) She respects you and everything that entails respect.

Modern Man Advice

Glassguy

Reaction score
They don't. They treat you well as long as you are giving them what they want, but they are not in a state of ongoing submission.
Probably if its a beta male who has nothing else to offer except being a provider.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy hunting
I don't disagree. this is why COMPLY OR BYE. PULL OR NEXT. compliance is king.

In the false accusation Era of sloot gonna sloot followed by victimhood when not getting the ring. Modern women are train wrecks weaponized and feminist.

I lead. She follows or next. Volume is key.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too black and white...women will leave one alpha for another. They will use an alpha for validation and sex, and then ditch him to marry someone safe.
true, but that is the same logic told in reverse. it is still fck for free and lust vs business, just changed the order of the words. what we are missing nowadays is fck for survival, as that would trump all.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Too black and white...women will leave one alpha for another. They will use an alpha for validation and sex, and then ditch him to marry someone safe.
Providers get used for resources. If the woman doesnt leave him for someone alpha, the man will live a crippled life as a beta male as she runs all over him.
Will women leave one alpha for another? I cant disagree. But she is going to have a much easier time leaving a beta provider for an alpha.

Reaction score
We need to acknowledge that there are women that will never every submit and will just fling from one alpha to a beta to another and repeat the cycle until they have hit 40 and complaining about "where are all the good men at". You can waste your time or money gaming/simping these women but the phrase "It's Just your turn" will always apply to them/

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think any dudes need to analyze this stuff. IF you do, you're already in a weird observer /thinker mindset. I think the reason why I've been pretty successful with women is because I don't think too much, I just let me confidence and actions do my talking for me.

A woman has to first and foremost respect you. If she thinks you're cooler than her, tougher (which most men should be), she'll easily submit to you because you have more testosterone then her. If she thinks you're sensitive, she might still find it attractive but might play a more dominant role or try to.

At the end of the day, no man should be thinking otherwise unless you're been put in a position where a woman has not submitted to you too many times. I never expect any women to not submit to me. But I also don't expect all women to kiss my feet and worship the ground I walk on.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy hunting
Another sign she has not submitted: She is still keeping an ongoing collection of orbiters around after a number of months that she regularly communicates with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Providers get used for resources. If the woman doesnt leave him for someone alpha, the man will live a crippled life as a beta male as she runs all over him.
Will women leave one alpha for another? I cant disagree. But she is going to have a much easier time leaving a beta provider for an alpha.
I don't necessarily disagree with you. I just pushback on the dumbasses who don't shoot their shot. Don't approach. YouTube rants about hypergamy and buy my program. no receipts or infield. everyone else is a scam.

Our grandfathers were beta males but they were also the bedrock of the culture and far more bad ass then the modern cucks today. They fought in the war and slogged their way out of the depression.

For every Alexander, their are many soldiers in battle. Kevin Samuels tells women that this is the world men built. He's correct. A significant portion are beta men. Yes the alpha conquered but in past times betas had their place.

The predicament today is that the old model of marriage and providing is dead. You can go back in time reading countless of scriptures or books. Female nature has been documented since we left the caves. 99% are beta. 99% of women today couldn't marry those so called beta men like our grandfather's.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman submits (or wants to appear to submit) in a very short amount of time, its a big red flag to me and shows me that she is submitting to what I can do for her and not to me directly.
Doesn‘t every women submit based on what a man can do for her? I would hesitate to say a woman submits because of the man himself.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn‘t every women submit based on what a man can do for her? I would hesitate to say a woman submits because of the man himself.
no. it is a component. Well maybe yes, but the definition of what can do for is not only tactical and physical it is also emotional. Can get a submission for short time from only emotional. Most guys would think what can do for means money and resources only. Submission, Respect, Obedience is three different ideas. Can get obedience from resources but only if aware.