"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why American Women are no good!!!!

olderandwiser

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
North America
Dear Doc,

I'm a 47 year old man who's been divorced for about 5
Years I have a good job and am in good shape, through a
combination of running/swimming/workouts etc.
I now date only women under 30 and slim ones at
that. I find that my married male friends want
me to find someone at least about 35 or 40 and settle
down, and be monogamous. I also find women
my age seem to be REALLY angry at my dating young, slender,
attractive women? This includes married women
who presumably have no interest in me? So why are they
bothered?

Additionally, I have been travelling to
Asia and the Soviet Union and bedding women as
young as 20! These are knock out, taut and tight,
Playboy quality women. I constantly have married
friends of mine telling me about the horrors of heterosexual AIDS.
Strangely enough, neither they nor I know of anyone
who is a heterosexual non drug user who has AIDS.
I use condoms while overseas anyway, so the odds are low.

Does any other man here experience this sort of
thing? My read or interpretation here is that the men
are stuck with fat nagging pigs for wives and they want me to join them
in
their misery. The women don't want to see a guy
have a lot of fun. Hell, I'm living the life
Hugh Hefner used to live! Why all the criticism?

Any thoughts? I was just wondering what you thought about this Doc?




Dr. Web

I think in general you have the right idea. It is time the "fairer sex"
realised that the days when they could trap a man with their slim sultry
looks and fake niceties and then after marriage let their bodies go to
seed are OVER! Guys just aren't having that anymore. The 90's man is
much more switched on as to what he needs/wants also he looks after
himself better both fitness wise and dress/hygene too.

Many Western women are still entirely of this outdated mindset. They
let there already only average bodies go to seed, start their nagging,
their sex rationing, their criticisms of men in general, and then when
the guy runs away with somebody else (younger and more attractive) of
course it is the guy's fault, isn't it? The guy's fault for wanting to
better himself? The guy's fault for not wanting to be stuck with some
nasty fat ugly stay at home slob of a wife who hasn't a good word to say
for him or the rest of mankind in general.
I think NOT!

If you don't believe men still have a choice, go to one of the hundreds
of Russian/Asian/Eastern women marriage sites on the web. Absolutely
beautiful stunning women who will adore you. Not prostitutes, but real
women without agendas hoping for love and romance with Western men.
Then as a contrast go to some of the dating sites for Westerners. Big
fat ugly women abound, along with their long, exacting lists of what
they expect from a man. ie., HE must be perfect of course.

Well guys, let me tell you. Don't stand for it. Leave these
overweight, overcritical women to find themselves some nice lesbian
relationships with each other, or more usual to have get togethers with
their fat friends and comfort themselves that all men are bad by
critiscising even more. Go find yourself a beautiful, intelligent young
lady. Go East, young man! Eastern women apart from being beautiful also
find western men very attractive and unlike their ugly, money grabbing,
materialistic western counterparts are still genuinely looking for real
love with a husband who will adore them as they adore you. Believe this
for it's absolutely true, any man as well travelled as me will tell you
the exact same things.

Another reason they're angry is that all women have a female friend
looking to get hitched, but because she's either leftovers or damaged
goods, her chances are very slim. And with men like you going overseas,
her chances are lower still. Ask her next time she critiscises you for
going with a young beauty "why? Do you wish it were you?"
Two of my cousins, both female and pretty, are resentful of my marrying
a Filipina, partly for this reason, and partly because in their eyes I
got a better woman than I "deserve".

The women are also bitter at seeing their monopoly on sex broken with
"imports". It's that simple.
As has been said before on this news group, "Finding a western woman
worth sleeping with is easy, finding one worth waking up with is hard"
Go East young Man!

Hell, I was willing to settle for leftovers and damaged goods, until I
started dating Asian women, and discovered that I could marry the kind
of woman I deserve, instead of settling for less.
More and more men who stay mentally and physically fit during a western
marriage are now leaving in their hoardes,
So for those western nagging over critical fatties still thinking they
have their guys exactly where they want them I got one thing to say to
you…TICK TOCK!

NEXT!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
HAR! That was BEAUTIFUL!

I dont have the resources to visit overseas or pay $5000 for a russian bride. (but if I was desperate enough Im sure I could come up with it)

But I agree that western women have men frustrated and jumping through hoops, and going extreme lengths to keep them happy or attend 3 hour seminars on how to give women mulitiple orgasms

Ever see a seminar for women, on how to please your man? doubtfully

One of the basic tenets you should realize from reading this forum, is that Women THINK they have men by the balls, just because men appear as if they want sex more than women (when in reality women want sex just as much as men)

your ONLY salvation is to control your libido & your desperation/drive for sex, and stop treating western women like they are gold, just to hopefully get laid

I dont know about you, but I would rather have an international woman who adores her man, takes delight in serving him, is faithful and PROUD to be a part of a mans life vs. a western woman who constantly nags, trys to keep a guy in check, constantly testing him, always looking for the bigger-better deal, and blase' about sexing his best friend
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I kinda agree with this. A lot of American women are stuck up, overrating themselves, and incredibly materialistic. I've thought about going somewhere else to pickup chicks when I get older. I'm thinking about South America, specifically Venezuela. The girls there are nice (not to mention oh-so-hot, check out Miss Venezuela in the Miss Universe pagent every year) and there are a lot of them. I'm learning Spanish and plan to visit there once I get out of college.

Not a bad strategy really, perfect techniques on American women and then find a keeper elsewhere :)
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
This thread is a facken joke.... but a shred of truth too.

Okay first of all, you are right that American women are incredibly stuck up and spoiled. Overall, white American women (and some of the high-maintenence black and Asian girls) are the worst culprits.


I even see evidence of this in Asian women who immigrate to the States, then gradually pick up the mannerisms and mindset of native American women. The younger they are when they first come here, the more like white American women they get, regardless of race. All they do is demand, demand, demand more things.

But consider this: does going overseas to get some poor peasant girl make you more of a man? Hardly. Sure, you're just seeking what most men want which is a sympathetic ear and a warm puzzy (I totally can relate to that) - but what you're resorting to amounts to no more than long-term contractual prostitution. I mean, I've read about these 'Russian marriage tours' where you go around from city to city for 3 months meeting hundreds of women who 'date' you over a period of 2-3 days before you take the train to the next town to repeat the process until you "find the One", and I have to ask this: how the hell do you get to KNOW a woman to ensure her character and the integrity of said marriage in only a few days or weeks? It's all crap - the whole thing is a euphemism for quasi-prostitution. Money and material comforts for better living conditions. It's as simple as that.

I personally know a Russian friend who was able to came to America because his mother married some construction contractor in New Jersey, then dumped his ass and split his bucks right down the middle. The guy knew what he was getting into, but his pathetic self-esteem and despersate libido make him resort to literally buying a scheming Russian woman who eventually cleaned him out. Now he's broke (meanwhile she's richer than she ever was in Russia, has a new boyfriend, and has custody of the children), feeling very foolish, and more pissed off than ever before. This whole "paradise" you dream of with an Oriental Doll or your Russian Babushka is a mirage. It's a fart in the wind - a temporary illusion. Such things don't exist, coz we all have agendas. Even cute little Katya from Russia who treats you so nicely and is genuine when you go visit her in Moscow - she has her wants and reasons. So if I were you I wouldn't exactly go around advertising that you got what amounts to a mail-order bride. That's nothing to be proud of.... in fact, it's highly embarrassing. Come on... be truthful to yourself.


I actually saw an American guy with a Russian wife in the mall today, and I was embarrased for him. He was a stuttering mess with a pretty bad lisp, and the couple just REEKED of 'mail order bride'. :rolleyes: The poor Russian lass just walked around with her head down all the time. It was a sight for sore eyes, lemme tell ya. And basically, the motives for most of these guys who get wives in Asia and Russia are selfish ones (their main goal is mental and carnal satisfaction) - and you can't build a real relationship on that. There's too much of the 'buyer/dealer' element in the relationship for it to be healthy (I could 'smell' this artificial-ness of this couple very easily). But I suppose that if a dude is happy getting some puzzy and a hug/dinner from time to time, he should go for it.



Having said all this, I still partially understand the other reasons (other than the rotten attitude of Americans women) why American dudes might want to seek foreign brides. I see some of these girls walk around the streets of L.A., and I swear to god, at the risk of sounding a bit un-PC, I must say that whites in America are some fat motherfockers. :D I'm really sorry if that rubs you the wrong way, but it's generally true. This naturally means that many of the women are Godzilla-butt warpigs as a whole, so I can understand this impulse to "go East", as the original poster said. :p
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Jakethasnake,

Did you hack into my 'hard-drive? I was just about to post what I had written, when I read your post and it was in the exact same verbiage as my post. Damn you, that post should read, Originally posted by. PuertoRican_Lover
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
White American women aren't that great

A few months back a bunch of us went on about how great Scandies are, and I gave an example of some Norwegians I had met. I think Danes get the highest ratings here.

From prior experience the worst women in the world are typically white American women. They are spoiled, attention wh-ores, uneducated, on-their-way-to-getting-fat or already are huge, and very negative. They've listened to Oprah and others for too long and they have negative views towards men.

Personally I prefer minority women as for the most part they are kinder, nicer, and have a better world view.

Right now I'm dating white American women because I live in a white town in the Northwest with hardly any minorities in town. I die to date a foreigner right now.

To the 47-year old up above, keep dating youngies, keep going overseas and getting your groove on.

Married friends are just that: married and bored. Many of my married friends are hoping I get married so I can be as miserable as they are. Misery loves company.

Don't listen to them. You have a small window of opportunity to be dating youngies and having overseas sex. Frickin' enjoy it while these guys are saddled with their fat, ugly, obnoxious, spoiled, white American biotch wives!
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
I'll tell ya guys right now, I will NOT go out with any AMERICAN womens that are materialistic and always overrating themselves.

For example, this goes for all asians in NYC Chinatown, whiteys in Cali south side (bah I forgot where I lived back then...), and the blacks in Chicago.

They are all always ****y, always wanting attention and worst of all.

You got money, they ask you to spend it.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Most of the negative connotations about western men/foreign women marriages comes from the desperation of these western men who look for brides abroad.

On the other hand, foreign women are a bundle for western men to figure out alone. Enough to warrent an entire forum, maybe even a revised bible, dedicated to it if it were a popular enough issue here at Sosuave.

Russian women, for example, find that a smiling stranger is considered suspicious. As if he had a few loose screws. Tell a Russian woman you won't eat at the most expensive place in town or go on a cruise anytime you want to, and she will cosider you a cheap [email protected] not because she's a gold digger.

Yes, they make better wives than American women, but if you can't learn to understand American women, you won't have any luck with foreign women either. You'll get screwed all the same.
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
I havent read the complee initial post. BUT... from my experience, MOST(not all obviously) White American chicks whom ive met have quite a bloated head.(ego). Personally i never try to get past their ***** sheild cause my intent is fun not mind-games and head-fvcks.

From my experience, i think most European/Australian and some Asian women are the most fun loving and out going women ive met. After living in the States , i noticed women tend to think theyre on a pedestral for the most part. Now im in Australia, and everyone just wants to have a good time, which is perfect for me. I'm not saying you dont get the occasional prudish biatch here as well, but they seem far fewer than in N.America and the states in particular.

I'm not after the obedient, serving-her-man, etc bs...thats far too extreme for me. just looking for a good time with good company. If 'she' thinks shes too good or whatever...adios.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
well look at it this way, think of the world economy vs social relationships

In America, you can treat a woman like GOLD, buy her flowers- she will be happy for 5 minutes (but it for a girl in asia she will think you are GOLD)

take a girl in america to dinner, - o thats expected, she owes you NOTHING!

take a girl in Russia to an expensive dinner and she is in love

Sure many of the guys who order mail order brides are OVERLY DESPERATE, but Im talking the average guy, who works double jobs to keep a life and impress a girl, only to have her still uninterested in you

the point here is, women in america expect elite treament, and even that isnt enough for them

but what they dont realize is that for every girl you give a bouquet of flowers too in america (who just winds up throwing it in the trash), there is a girl in another ccountry who will take your roses, and save them until they dry

women in america are too demanding of their men, and dont return the favor

You can find the SAME EXACT GIRL in another part of the world who will apppreciate you and your hard work and love yu for your efforts, bring her to america and she just becomes another brick in the wall
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

olderandwiser

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
North America
Uh....

This thread was started and was pulled off a 'net newsgroup.
--------------------------------

I'm 29. I've been dating foreign women for the past 2+ years.

Sure they are *crazy* like many women are :) :(, but they still have some concept of about marriage being a one time event.

When I have more time I will post about some Russian friends that only live here because their daughter was a mail-bride and herself is getting burnt.


Later......
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Mail-order bride is NOT the issue here

Whenever dating foreign women pops up here, people bring out all the horror stories of nerds getting mail order brides.

Sorry folks, this is not the issue here. The issue is DATING foreign women. If you haven't looked -- especially on college campuses (where I work) -- foreign women are everywhere. This is not your grandpa's U.S.A. of the 1960's.

In every state in this country you can find and date foreign women, some places tougher than others. And I don't know where all this Russian stuff comes from, most of the ones I meet are not from there.

But the commonality is about 90 percent of them are better than the average white American woman. It starts and ends with attitude. Foreign women for the most part are kinder, easier going, funnier, and much more compassionate. They are not spoiled attention wh-res. This isn't a stereotype, it's the truth. Until someone proves me wrong, I'll always believe it's best to go foreign.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Re: Mail-order bride is NOT the issue here

Originally posted by WestCoaster
But the commonality is about 90 percent of them are better than the average white American woman. It starts and ends with attitude. Foreign women for the most part are kinder, easier going, funnier, and much more compassionate. They are not spoiled attention wh-res. This isn't a stereotype, it's the truth. Until someone proves me wrong, I'll always believe it's best to go foreign.

No argument there. Foreign women DO have better attitudes. But there is no stopping it when they start to become spoiled themselves after a few years in America. It's ineveitable. So though in comparison you won't ultimately end up with a completel fuct up woman, she will still become "tainted" with the American-bytch bug.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Damn jakthasnake, why are you always preempting my comments on this issue. :D
 
Top