Why American Wives Stray

Reaction score
There was a nationwide broadcast on this very topic today on National Public Radio.

Solution: Don't marry a hor!!!!! Only hors do and think this!!! All of you bastards are dating and marrying hors!!!

If you are 'sexing' a woman and she isn't your wife then she is a hor!! And if you marry a woman who has been 'screwing' other guys before she became your wife then she was and still is a HOR!!!

Don't marry a hor!!!! Problem solved! Once a hor always a hor!!!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you do not marry young wait till you're at least 30. By then most people have settled down. It also gives you time to gain experience in testing people out and knowing what your dealing with. Nothing wrong with having sex and a good time when you are with another single woman. But its a whole other ball game after 3 to 6 months when decide to say "I want to spend the rest of my life with this person." And get married. I say Hell no to that B.S. I wanna wait till all those flaws come out and if she is playing to good to be true then its good enough for me to say we're through.
Seriously if you let your **** lead you around and doing your thinking for you then this is the kind of stuff you have to worry about. With the whole DJ principle and guidelines spoting the losers will help you work your way to a winner. Also remember that not all women marry out of love. Some marry out of greed, fear of being alone, desire for children, stupidity (because they think its not a huge deal.), or my favorite of all bad reasons because they feel "societial pressures."
Make no doubt about it love, sex and dating is called a game for a reason. Either you choose to understand how its played or you get played. Some of us operate on certain rules others say married women are fair game, personally I don't I'm not about to ruin some guys marriage and split up a family. There are tons of new guys coming to this site everyday and fewer and fewer of the true veteran DJs are around. We have forgotten the matra "Protect Your Heart." For our forgetfullness things like this are here to remind us and anger us. But better to be angered by reading the orginal post than to get angry out yourself when and if your wife pulls this stunt.

-Grey Fox

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Protect Your Heart" - Number One rule.

Of course younger guys have a hard time with this, that is why so many go AFC and get suckered in to marriage like I did.

I know better now but I wonder how many young guys reading this will actually listen, and how many will get oneitis and bite the dust?

Dietzcoi

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
protect your heart

Protecting your heart is a very AFC thing to do.

Reasons?

1.) If your heart is that eager to fall in love, where criteria doesn't matter, then I think you have bigger problems than protecting your heart. Maybe look deep inside and ponder why your so desperate to fall in love.

2.) Lifes a gamble. The perfect women today, may very well be your living hell tomorrow. This is life, get used to it. Trying to protect your heart is on par, with staying shut up inside your closet all the time, because the worlds a big scary place.

Pain is a necessity, besides telling your hand to get off the hot stove, it is also necessary to humans for growth. No pain, no growth. So what you get your heart broke, everybody has, and we're stronger for it. Dietzcoi your a stonger man, because of your tribulations. I swear alot of you on here act like girls.

Life's a gamble, play the cards you've been dealt.

All this is syptomatic of our modern problem.......instant gratification with no risks to self.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
entropy, you wouldn't know the difference of your mouth from your ass. Stop talking!

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
EBACH IS RIGHT

Dude with come-backs like that, I just can't compete with you.

I bow down to your extreme intellectual capabilites.

I can just feel your masculinity emanating through my computer screen.

No in all seriousness, this lame attempt at humor is your modus operandus.

Ebach = no substance.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Although I agree some get married out of desperation for love, I think the majority do it to get away from "games". Only problem is that marriage is a "game" like any other, and is one of higher stakes.

In so far as pain for gain, I can agree with that...to a point. It's one thing to get a job as a teenager and buy your first car without help. To work at sh*t jobs to pay your own way through college. To overcome adversity here and there...to triumph over a challenge. There is a lot of good to be found in achieving such things through hardships. But with divorce rates these days, marriage is most definately a gamble. It's almost like putting your house up in a poker game.

No pain no gain is one thing, but.....

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some marry out of greed, fear of being alone, desire for children, stupidity (because they think its not a huge deal.), or my favorite of all bad reasons because they feel "societial pressures."
Isn't this why everyone gets married? They can tell you all you want but deep down they know they don't want to be lonely, they don't want to be the poorest, some want children, etc.

The #1 reason that brakes family is financial trouble. That's the #1 reason even if indirectly. That's the reason you don't spend time together, that's why you get up every day early morning and go to work, etc. The whole system sucks. I'd rather be a farmer with a good family life than a ****ing broken with no life. But if you want to live in this society you gotta play by the rules or beat the rules.

Anyway... no one wants to be alone. That's why people get together, have children, marry, etc. Who knows....

Dude with come-backs like that, I just can't compete with you.
I know.

I bow down to your extreme intellectual capabilites.
Good. Suck my left nut while you're at it.

I can just feel your masculinity emanating through my computer screen.
Can you make it sound even gayer?

No in all seriousness, this lame attempt at humor is your modus operandus.
Oh brother, we were serious all throughout. It wasn't humor. If you find it humorous then sucking my right nut for a change should be even more funny.

Ebach = no substance.
Got THAT right, biatch!

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some good points made in this topic and there are some very naive and utopian viewpoints about today's women.

Feminism and AFC men have allowed society to devolve to the point that any man that's thinking about marrying should undergo massive therapy before making the plunge. This one decision has the ability to totally ruin you financially, emotionally and physically if you make one uncalculated mistake.

Today's women are basically useless except for sex. Feminism has screwed their minds to the point that most are on medication by the time they're in their forties. They're lost. They're going against basic human nature out of some misguided belief that they can be the same as men. They can't. Meanwhile through there selfish emotion struggles they ruin everyone around them. The first to take the brunt is her "man".

I'm in my forties and single. I am the envy of every married friend I have because they are trapped like rats with fat, useless blobs who hold all the power by today's laws. They have a choice. Leave and start life from scratch in their forties with no money left, they're children taken by the feminist courts and half their life wasted or they can surrender to the blob. Most of them surrender because it's easier.

Men, we are sitting ducks waiting to be shot. It's just a matter of time.

Think real, real hard before you marry. It's a really bad deal these days.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism and AFC men have allowed society to devolve to the point that any man that's thinking about marrying should undergo massive therapy before making the plunge. This one decision has the ability to totally ruin you financially, emotionally and physically if you make one uncalculated mistake.

Today's women are basically useless except for sex. Feminism has screwed their minds to the point that most are on medication by the time they're in their forties. They're lost. They're going against basic human nature out of some misguided belief that they can be the same as men. They can't. Meanwhile through there selfish emotion struggles they ruin everyone around them. The first to take the brunt is her "man".

Well said.

Couldn't agree more.

However people attack the institution (for lack of a better word to those who'll cry) of marriage itself, as if it is the culprit.

It's not marriage, it's people/society/the law.

We all have a desire for companionship. True there are some anamolies (hey agoraphobics exist), but the vast majority want someone to spend their lives with.

I guess the question is, what do we do?

But these are my thoughts......

Entropy

a guy who "wouldn't know the difference of your mouth from your ass, or something like that":confused:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy

I am glad you think I am a stronger man for my tribulations.

Personally I would rather be weaker and RICHER, but that's just me.

I used to think like you. Someday, you'll think like me. You can learn from me or learn the hard way.

Dietzcoi

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh, it's funny to see how some people are STILL blaming the WOMEN. "American women are b!tches!" American women are b!tches because the p**sified American men let them get away with it.

There's a difference between respecting a woman and submitting to her. American men have gotten into the role of yes-men...these uppity American women say they want this, they don't want that, and rather than serve them up a big glass of STFU, they use the typical "Yes, dear. Yes, dear." Foreign men won't hesitate to tell a woman when to step the f**k off, so foreign women know their role, they know where they have power, and they know where they DON'T have it.

And then when it comes time for sex, the American man treats sex as if it's his REWARD for putting up with her sh*t. It's all a big consumer exchange. He pays the woman with his tolerance for BS and in return, he gets sex. The media glorifies this "relationship" so he thinks it's perfectly normal.

Now how is the woman supposed to react? She gets away with anything she wants. She wants jewelry? The man p*ssies out and gets her jewelry. She wants a new car? The man p*ssies out and buys her a new car. She wants her mother to stay? The man p*ssies out and lets his mother-in-law live with them. The man gives up his say in the relationship to become simply a provider.

And then it comes time for sex. But the man's not concerned with being a good lover or with passion. This is HIS REWARD for being a p*ssy all the other times. So he does his thing and goes back to kissing the woman's ass hoping for another shot at the p00n.

What she has on her hands is a poor lover (self-gratifying), a poor father figure (subservient), and a poor peer (acquiescing to everything). All that's left is the provider role. But this is 21st century America!! Women can provide for themselves! So she figures why SHOULDN'T she try to find someone who CAN fill the other roles?

But she's a b*tch for deserting you. Yeah, sit there and whine about how you were wronged by this woman. Maybe 5% of the time the woman is the b*tch here...the other 95%, YOU weren't MAN enough to keep her.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels

THat is is a vast overgeneralization - you 5% is 10 times too low at least.

Wait until you are married. I tell you now.. with 50% of the women, it does not matter what you do. THey are spoiled b1tches... maybe it is mens fault but then blame the FATHERs who spoil the princess daughters.

Do you think wives are blank clay for a husband to mold as he wishes? You are crazy, dude. They are already molded.

The real problem is getting married too young and too soon. This was my case. There was nothing I could do. I was AFC for sure but even a DJ would have been exasperated by my ex

Then again, a DJ would never have married that one, so maybe you are right.........

Dietzcoi

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Squirrels

THat is is a vast overgeneralization - you 5% is 10 times too low at least.

Wait until you are married. I tell you now.. with 50% of the women, it does not matter what you do. THey are spoiled b1tches... maybe it is mens fault but then blame the FATHERs who spoil the princess daughters.

Do you think wives are blank clay for a husband to mold as he wishes? You are crazy, dude. They are already molded.

The real problem is getting married too young and too soon. This was my case. There was nothing I could do. I was AFC for sure but even a DJ would have been exasperated by my ex

Then again, a DJ would never have married that one, so maybe you are right.........

Dietzcoi
I didn't say they WEREN'T molded. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that they ARE molded and know EXACTLY what they want and their current husbands just are NOT giving it to them. The ones that DO get what they want from their men aren't cheating.

You're right...usually when a relationship doesn't work out, both parties are at "fault." But when a relationship doesn't work out and the man whines to no end about how much of a "b!tch" the woman is for leaving him/cheating on him, chances are that he plays a much bigger role in the problem than he thinks he does.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi.

Didn't you get your ex-wife pregnant?

This is when women have control because of our court systems (i don't know about germany).

You dug your own grave bro. Nobody forced that on you.

Even if you would have left her then, you'd still have an 18 year commitment. Who do you expect to raise your child, society? Do you want a feminized kid, raised in a estrogen filled household?
Men and women have defined roles, when THEY CHOOSE to bring a kid into this world. Don't complain about the role your chose. I'm not attacking you, but come the fawk on man, I'm tired of everyone justifying their selfish behaviors. She didn't trap you, you trapped yourself.

When I say protecting your heart is bad, I don't mean jump into marriage. I'm saying you don't have to act like "THE DRIFTER", to ever women you come into contact with. As I stated before, If you criteria doesn't matter, or you sperm in her without having confirmed your criteria, somethings wrong.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
I wouldn't say women are getting more power. However, in today's society..women feel they should be equal in men in cheating, that, and women are just as horny as men. If you are not a challenge/spontaneous with your woman, she will be bored and will stray. Same goes for guys. How many of you guys would actually like having a boring, domesticated woman who gives sex once a month and if she does..it's very boring. You'd go out to strip clubs, who-res for the action.
DJ,
How did you acted spontaneous with your women last time.
And how did you apply challenge to her.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy

You are right. Something was wrong with me back then. I was AFC. That is all there is to it. I allowed her to get pregnant and went along with it by not taking action to prevent it beforehand.

No excuses, but I still had my life fukked over. Even if I am to blame... what caused me to be AFC back then? I did not decide to be AFC on my own, external pressures made it happen.

I only hope it doesn't happen to you, then you will understand my viewpoint.

Dietzcoi