"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Why am I not doing better with women?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I don't understand my situation.

I have constantly been told how good looking/HANDSOME
I am by women (two women have girl rated me a 9.9 on the sexiness/looks scale) and even men. I have on occasion caught women checking me out. I have a six pack/muscular body, green eyes,good teeth, nice personality, really good job with really good money, etc. but in spite of this I think I am way underperforming in getting women. If I am lucky, I will get at best 2-3 dates per month while I see average looking guys pulling girls left and right.

Now you might say I have AFC tendencies, but that is not the case or the problem, I think. I don't supplicate to women and have always taken Pook's suggestion of being the prize to heart.

My only draw back is that I am average height (5-9) and I am somewhat shy though not enough to make me socially incomptent. Still I constantly see short and average guys with pretty hot women and always ask myself in frustration, why can't that be me with that HB 9?

Is it because I intimidate women to the degree that they won't consider me? Or maybe I am not approaching enough women? I don't know. This girl I was last seeing hadturned her face when I went to kiss her. Many times it seems that I get LJBF and it can't be because I act like an AFC because I don't. I rarely call and act somewhat aloof with women yet always project sexuality in that I don't wait for the girl to make a move.

I read somewhere that good looking guys can have the same problems as good looking women in terms of dating. Can that be at p[lay here? I would appreciate comments or opinions because on paper I should be doing alot better with women
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Sapphire

Post a pic so wd can see what a 9.9 looks like. And, YOU are the man, so YOU need to approach. Nuff said.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
you think they are gonna come knocking on your door?

Go after them mate not the other way around
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
What really attracts girls is personality.

Just because you are good looking is not a guarantee that they will gethot and bothered over you ...

Something about your personality disinterest them.

Also, you are a bitforceful wih the and you should also be approaching them more often BTW ...
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
So you're good looking? Does that entitle you to hot babes hanging from each side of you every moment of the day? Good heavens no. You must take charge and man up.

What you need to do, and all good looking guys, is to take responsibility and go up to the hottest girls ALL THE TIME. Take the initiative and don't fear the consequences. Most good looking guys I know aren't afraid of getting rejected, rather, they're afraid of being successful.

WHAT?!

You heard me right. They're afraid of getting with the hottest of females because once they're with these fine specimens they don't want to mess it up, so they never give themselves opportunities or a chance showcase how great of a guy they are to girls.

Good looking guys see all these other guys that aren't as attractive as them with amazing looking women all the time and wonder how they do it. I used to be like this too. I would say to myself, "I'm better looking than him, I have a better body, I have a great sense of humor, basically I could be the man of her dreams!!!" But that won't get you anywhere. Instead of sitting around complaing about your situation you have to get out there and not be afraid of succeeding with a woman (or heaven forbid even MULTIPLE women at the same time).

I'm serious about this. A lot of guys are afraid being successful with women in general because they don't know if they can handle the stresses and baggage of dealing with several stunning beauties at once. To that I say this: stop it now. Go out and chat up that girl walking with her friends in the mall, at the bar, at the movies, or at the bookstore. When you think your main problem is time management and juggling multiple women in your inventory, then you'll know you're doing something right for a change.

thecraftylefty
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
NIIIICE! The craftylefty has given some excellent insight here. Just shows that reading others posts can be benificial to others as well- I'm sure this info will help me.


Reminds me of a joke I read recently;

This man is in finacial trouble and in desperation kneels down and prays to god to please let him win the lottery- after days, weeks, months of praying without winning and no response or sign from god the man calls out "god what do I have to do- you of all people can see how badly I need to win this money!"
A voice replys- "Your going to have to meet me half way- BUY A TICKET!"

So by increasing the amount of approaches you will increase your odds.

One more note; learn from your negative resposes as well as from your positive ones. Pay attention to what works and try to figure out why and over time it becomes easier to refine the fine art of being a DJ.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
nothing you can do that hasnt been done, nothing you can say that hasnt been said.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
nothing you can do that hasnt been done, nothing you can say that hasnt been said.

hmmm.

"....nothing you can sing that can't be sung...it's easy. All you need is love....?"
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
you're gonna need to post a picture because it could be that women are intimidated by your looks... or that you arent that good looking and need to be more aggressive.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top