“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

why am i like this??

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
i havent been able to figure out why im like this so maybe you guys can help...

well before i met my gf she smoked pot once or twice a week,but i expressed how much i disliked it so she stopped but she recently started again.

i really dont know why i dislike it so much and why i dont like her doing it. i kinda feel like an ass-hole by holding her back but at the same time i know i really dont like it. does anyone understand what im sayin? can anyone help??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I think it's a good sign that she was willing to stop because you disliked it, but you have no right to TELL her to stop... so I'd just try to deal with it or break up with her if it bothers you that much. If you really disagree with it, then don't compromise yourself for her, obviously she's not going to compromise HERself for you. BUT, my personal opinion is WHATS THE BIG DEAL if she smokes a little!? Everything is ok in moderation in my book, so as long as it isn't having a negative effect on her... my advice is to get over it. You don't have to participate (Do you feel the same way about your friends smoking & judge them for it? Or is it just something you don't do, so you don't want her to?)
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I think it's a good sign that she was willing to stop because you disliked it, but you have no right to TELL her to stop... so I'd just try to deal with it or break up with her if it bothers you that much. If you really disagree with it, then don't compromise yourself for her, obviously she's not going to compromise HERself for you. BUT, my personal opinion is WHATS THE BIG DEAL if she smokes a little!? Everything is ok in moderation in my book, so as long as it isn't having a negative effect on her... my advice is to get over it. You don't have to participate (Do you feel the same way about your friends smoking & judge them for it? Or is it just something you don't do, so you don't want her to?)

Yada yada yada.
Shut up *****!
Its good you know you are a attention *****, but you must know you are also a ***** ***** ***** mother****ing ***** **** ***** you piece of ****!





her advice was great.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by SamePendo
Its good you know you are a attention *****, but you must know you are also a ***** ***** ***** mother****ing ***** **** ***** you piece of ****!
Yeah a attention ***** you think is SEXY!!! I'm gonna hold that over your head for ever Same ol' pendo! You attention-*****-feeder!!!!!!!!!!! The DJs are gonna revoke your membership ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I wanna **** you bad girl! In fact, im having a michaeljackson orgasm:

"Aoww! Heeheeeee!"
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Just a question: have you ever tried smoking? I was all against it too until I realized its not as evil as are 5th grade teachers told us - in fact, it's less dangerous than alcohol or nicotine.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
yeah ive tried it a few times,havent gotten high though

i try to stay away from it for football and weight training,but idk, definitely cant be healthy.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
First of all if the guy doesn't like it then he doesn't like it (talking about the chick smoking)

Second Im glad you stand for your beliefs dude.

Oh don't worry your not gettin off that easy.

Thrid...theres a difference between standing up for what ya believe in and trying to push your beliefs on to someone else.

Fourth....If you don't like it then why did u hook up with her in the first place?
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Yes....you just don't want her to do it.

Bad news for you buddy, she's not going to quit for you. ;)
Beware: Keep holding her back and she will dump you.
Very good advice i was gonna say the same thing,..

Mrsoy Mabe u should try it ounce and find out how much u would like it instead of taking away from her, when u ask her to stop she will only feel an invasion of her freedome...Back off!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Maybe she will be more willing to have sex when shes high.. joking I feel the same way if my gf does it. I dont know why becuase I have friends that are stoners but it just bugs me if my GF does it. But if they are hot enough, oh well...
 

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
My Best friend was able to get a girl to stop drinking because she wanted to go out with him so badly. He just told her that if they were going to be a couple she'd have to stop drinking. So my advice is, if it really bothers you, just tell her that she is going to have to quit smoking pot if you two are going to be a couple.
 
Top